Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

#SupermanAndLois 2.10 - “Bizarros in a Bizarro World” #Bizarro #BizarroVerse #Superman #LoisLane #JonEl

“Bizarros in a Bizarro World”
ELAT YRANOITUAC A — Superman (Tyler Hoechlin) races through the portal after Ally Allston (guest star Rya Kihlstedt), but when he arrives on the other side, he discovers everything on this parallel earth is… bizarre. Navigating his way through deceivingly familiar faces and landscapes, Superman goes on one wild ride in his fight to stop Ally from merging. Elizabeth Tulloch, Jordan Elsass, Alex Garfin, Sofia Hasmik, Dylan Walsh, and Emmanuelle Chriqui also star. The episode was directed by Louis Milito and written by Brent Fletcher & Todd Helbing (#210). Original airdate 4/26/2022.












Image credit: The CW
 

Episode 10:

portal. Ally floats into it. Superman rushes in after her. His suit is peeling off as he's sucked in.

Logo backwards.

Superman reaches the new universe. It's quiet in space. Red sun. He flies toward it and comes out of another portal. Everything's backward here. Flies out of the cave and looks at the world. Listens. Red sun is dim. Earth is a CUBE. His fortress..... Superman flies to it. Ice cave. The rise and fall of our hero Kal-El. Other memorial holograms. Kal? Mom. Did he send you, my son? Not exactly. He's gone. Sorry. Ally Allston's Oblivion stone, was he able to destroy it on your Earth? No. She says he was a good man, but lost. Superman tells her about the two pendants and two Allys. Jon-El tells Superman that Ally knows you're here. We need to hide at the farm. Safest place. They fly there.

What's wrong? The red sun. It weakens me. Let's get you inside. The farmhouse has seen better days. It's a mess inside, too. Jon turns on the TV. Ally telling people to report the fugitive. She's been in power a few months. People just willingly followed her? At first, yeah. Ally and her people took over the DOD. What are you looking for? Something to power you up. Kryptonite. Superman isn't sure that's a good idea. Jon asks why he didn't come back with you....he's dead, isn't he? He failed. He forgot what it was like to be a hero a long time ago. Jon says it was his way or the sky way. Superman says  I'm sure he wanted what was best for you. Lois arrives. Says he cared about you more than you'll ever know. He loved you. Jon yells Enough! You should've disappeared like I told you to. Superman is shocked to see her here. Lois has bangs and a shoulder length bob.

**Preview photos show the SuperFamily in a limo and being famous, so what happened?

Bizarro Johnathan-El. In the limo. Lois wants one nice night as a family. Try to enjoy yourselves. Crowd cheering Bizarro Superman. Takes pics with the fans. Someone falls from a nearby building and Jon saves him. All attention turns to him. Superman says he can finally see what I deal with on a daily basis. Lois doubts he's ready for this. Superman says we should call Deb.

Let's talk outfits! Jon wants simple and cooler. What about Superboy? Just Jon-El. Son of Kal-El. Deb says think about standing out from your dad. He does a full punk photo shoot. The family looks at the magazine.

The Els defeat bad guys. Watch the coverage on TV. Jon has a hand signal and does talk shows. Family enjoys more fame. Hot dress, Lois!

Jon returns to the farm and the parents are waiting. You're not supposed to do any of that without your father. you're barely 15. That's not your call to make. I'm your father! You do what I tell you to, understand?! President Seinfeld?? Jon says his father was too busy being a celebrity to care about the family. Jon says once in your life, think about what I'm feeling! He leaves to meet Misty. Kal-El pleads with Jonathan to talk to him. I'm here now. It's not always about you, Pops.

Jon and Misty at a bar. She says part of you is missing. There's someone I'd like you to meet. Hidden door. Back room to Ally. It's nice to finally meet you. They tell her the govt started the riots, not Ally. Ally says you have many gifts. There's something I want to show you, if you're open to it. Jon says sure. Why not? Samantha, fix Jonathan a cup of tea.

Lois tells Superman that Jon's working for Ally. Jon attacks her. Now, tell me where I can find those pendants. Hmmm

**All that fame, yet they still lived in the farmhouse with it exactly like we're used to? If he had endorsement deals, why not some swank penthouse in Metropolis? Lois is definitely glam.

Bizarro Lois Lane. She's leaving Kal. He says he cut back on the press and hardly goes out anymore. The Kryptonite? Is that part of the job, too? It's making you crazy! He says the world needs him. She says we need you, dammit! Jonathan never felt heard or seen and it turned him into someone I hardly recognize! I'm not letting that happen again. He yells at her that all she is or had was from him! He burns the barn down.

Lois goes to her dad. He warned her this would happen. She says Ally is recruiting. There's an alarm. Jon and Lana arrive! You move, you die. Lane says you're not getting my XK, son. Lana threatens to freeze his skin off his face. Lois tries to appeal to Jon. I'm sorry I wasn't a better mother. I know I failed you. I won't anymore. Please come back to us. Rosetti is one of them. Jon says if you're not going to join us, disappear.

Lois and Lane and Jordan hiding somewhere. Kal arrives. What's left of me. He looks like how we saw him arrive on Earth. You're right, Lois. I was never there when it mattered. She says You are now. He's determined to make it to the other Earth. I have to save our son if it's the last thing I do. I'm so sorry. For everything.

Jon beats on Superman. Where are the pendants?! I don't know! Lois pleading with Jon to stop. Jon says tell me where Anderson is or you'll end up like my dad. Anderson says I'm right here.

**Bizarro family lived on the Kent farm, but Lois calls him Kal, not Clark. He seemed to be Superman 24/7.

Anderson. Enters the portal. Please help me! Bizarro Anderson gets the headaches. Jon spots he has both pendants. Ally asks where is her other half! Where is she? She has a back-up plan. Anderson still has powers. Ally tells Jon to take him out. Anderson merging with the Bizarro version and Jon kills theirs.

The paper. Anderson shows up. I need to speak with Lois Lane. Chrissy says he's speaking a different language. He writes the name. Lois hasn't been seen since DOD was taken over. They fear Ally killing them for him being here. Chrissy tells him he needs to leave. He speeds out.

Finds an abandoned office to hide. And wait for Lois. We need to hurry. She brings him to a cellar thanks to Chrissy. Jordan wants to know about his dad. My dad. Shows a family photo. Oh God, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. Jordan asks what does that mean? Lane says I'm afraid your father is dead. Jordan weeps.

They hiding in the cellar below the barn! Lois goes to investigate.

Anderson attacks Jon. Knocks him out. Can't let Ally get the pendants.

Jon tied up. Superman says I saw the other you. Anderson's dead body. How many inhalers do you have left? Last one. Maybe it's enough to get you back through the portal alive. Everyone is worth saving. Anderson finally sees Ally is the bad guy. And me. That's your family on Earth, too, isn't it? You kept things from me to protect them. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Superman says let's get you and those pendants out of here. But supers have landed. Tal-Rho, Lana, and both Allys. Anderson gives Superman the pendants. Don't let her get these. Superman tells the humans to stay here.

Goes out to meet them. Ally says you're going to give those back. He says you can't eliminate a population.  Two halves to make a whole. We're combining the best of both.

General Lane wants to help. Jon freezes his gun and joins the others. Anderson attacks Jon after telling Superman to get back to our Earth. Slugging Jon. Lana attacks Superman. Then Tal attacks him. They slug. He and Lana team up on him.

Anderson and Jon fight in the air. Jon head butts him. Lands again. Anderson flying in. Jon slams him to the ground and he's unconscious. Superman struggling to crawl away. Jon takes pendant from his hand. Tosses it to Ally. They begin the merge. Lanes and Jordan watch from the porch.

**Why did Clark walk out there to meet them versus flying off and away immediately with the pendants? He's smarter than that.

Bizarro Tal. Kal and Tal in a bar. Lois is pregnant. I'm going to be an uncle? The rest of the night the drinks are on me! I'm proud of you, brother. Here's the future of the El family. He and Lois bought the farm in Smallville. Tal asks why? He says something drew me here. Hot Lana arrives to flirt with Tal. I'll be at the bar waiting for that credit card. Tal says wow.

She's too good for me. Tal's wedding in the farmhouse. You and Lana are the happiest couple I know. Tal tells Kal you'll always be my brother. Anything you need, ask. Same here. Let's get you married. Music starts. Lana appears. Yeah, she's too good for you.

Tal tells Kal that Lois and Jordan aren't coming back. Maybe Ally is right. Don't you feel something is missing? Jonathan arranged a meeting for Tal and Lana to listen to Ally. Kal pleads with him. You promised if I needed anything! Walk away! Please! Walk. Away! He says Lana believes in Ally. Kal says you walk away from Ally or you walk away from me. Kal yells at him to get out.

Tal wonders what is she becoming. Superman gets blasted. Ally tells Jon to merge with his other self. Prepare for my arrival! Tal holds Superman. He pleads with Lana. She says there's nothing to be done. Tal says I failed my brother once before. You remind me of what I lost. He frees Superman. Save your son.

Flies to the portal.

Back to the Earth we know. That's not our Jonathan. Where's Clark? He was too late. Is he okay? Probably not. Why are you here? Jonathan walks out of the barn. For him.

Next ep - We keep drifting apart as a family. Jon-El says you can't stop what's coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment