Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2022

#Legacies 4.17 - "Into the Woods" live blog recap #tribrid #vampires #witches #werewolves #godsandgoddesses #Handon

"Into the Woods"
BACK WHERE YOU BELONG -Landon (Aria Shaghasemi) finds his groove in limbo, but he is faced with yet another surprise. Hope (Danielle Rose Russell) does some deep soul searching. As Ethan (Leo Howard) continues to struggle and Lizzie (Jenny Boyd) steps in to help, MG (Quincy Fouse) finally divulges a long-kept secret. Meanwhile, Alaric (Matthew Davis) debates putting into action a precarious plan. The episode was written by Hannah Rosner & Price Peterson and directed by Jen Derwingson (#413). Original airdate 5/5/2022.



Image credit: The CW
 

Episode 17:

Hope and Landon in Limbo. She tells him there are gods now. They kiss. Ferryman returns. Landon tells her the Ferryman probably won't let her stay. He points at them.

Ethan putting shoes on. Tells MG he feels a lot better. Uses his power and he phased out of his sneakers. MG needs him to be 100%. Lizzie walks in. Vamp hearing is kind of awesome. I'm back in the game. And that game is apologizing for all the stupid things I did. Dad told me the best way to make amends is to listen to what people need. Ethan phases out of his clothes except his boxers. Lizzie thinks magic will fix him. What say you, MG?

Ric meets with Ben. Ben says I do hate my father. I was a fool. Then why'd you do it? Love, I think. Ric says that's the first thing about you I understand. Ben wants to atone. Help you kill my father. Ric assumed he couldn't die. Ben says a god can kill another god. Ric is skeptical. Ben says desperation is reason enough. Ken will be back to get what he wants.

Aurora's in chains. Shipping container opens. Ken appears. She laughs. I'm sorry. you look ridiculous. He says she can call him Ken. He's already heard about her. We share a desire to kill the tribrid. Aurora says you are not the first charismatic power-hungry mad man I've encountered in my life. He sets her free. Asks her to share a meal. He tosses a human in. Aren't you full of surprises? Oh, you have no idea.

Hope isn't going to get wet just because Jolly Roger asks her to swim. LOL. Landon's trying to work the problem. Hope wants to attack it. Landon says using your fists got you into this mess. People come to Limbo to learn. She takes the Ferryman's scythe, slices into him, and says she'll change the rules of Limbo to bring Landon home. He kisses her. Let's go home.

Ferryman is death, so we don't have long until he returns. Hope stole weapons from the school and finds their copies here. He asks why she stole them. She says I went after Ken without the Squad. And my humanity shut off. He says Ric told him. He's glad he missed that chapter. I'm always on your side, remember? I'd do it all over again. She says you brought Dr. Saltzman back to life. He says it was a team effort.

Ken made flowers bloom for Aurora. You are extremely powerful. Let's work on that wardrobe, shall we? He takes his armor off. She turns her back when he has skin showing. Ken needs to crush the tribrid so he's the most powerful being on earth. He dresses in the suit she gave him. He's unaccustomed to asking for help. Being imprisoned by his family was torture. No love. A god is driven by love. Then returned to a world he does not understand but must rule. He needs a guide. Perhaps someone to rule it with. She understands him as far as being hurt by loved ones goes. He says help me and name your price.

Lizzie and MG with the perkwudgie. She put a collar on him to track his phasing powers. Throw the ball as far as you can. It goes after it. Lizzie wants to know why MG is mad at her. She compiled a list according to severity.

Landon brings Hope to the warehouse to see Necro. Landon wants to do the talking. No weapons. Hope Mikaelson! Necro says this is rich. What are you doing here? He's so glad they're here! He hugs Hope! Quite poetic. Two lovebirds united in death. Landon says they want to stay together. Necro's exuberance...... Landon says I should've taken that ax.

Hope stabbed Necro. Where did you send Landon? I sent him back. To your world. Why? I found my groove in Limbo, baby. I met the most gorgeous creature I've ever seen. Landon's mother. Eww. It felt so different on this side of the fence. Wants to put romance in necromancy. Hope says she went to Peace. What's that? He says it can't be true. You're stuck here in Limbo and he's stuck there. She says you should sense if I'm dead, right? Blinded by feelings! She no longer needs his help.

Ric on the phone with Vardamus. What does Ben's plan mean for him? We have to be ready. Hope is still recovering. Thanks the professor and hangs up. Ferryman shows up behind Landon, who listened outside the window. He runs off and Ric wonders what the sound was.

Ric returns to Ben. Siphon Ben's magic and using it against Ken would work. It would also kill you. Every organ in your body would fail. So convince me you didn't already know that.

Aurora tells Ken about the Mikaelson family and Tristan. But I doubt revenge can restore her. She says you can bring Tristan back, can't you. Return my brother to me and I'll help you kill the tribrid. Ken cannot do that for her. She says then she doesn't know the point. I'm doomed to be alone. Speeds off.

MG and Lizzie. Item 62. He tossed the ball into a super public space. She keeps pushing him. He's not admitting what he might feel. There is something but it's not what she thinks. The monster shows up. Drops the ball at their feet and keels over. Good boy, that's how you play dead. MG doesn't think he's playing.

Hope returns the scythe to the Ferryman. I'm ready to go home. He's holding Landon!

What happened? Landon says Necro did send him home. Doesn't know why the Ferryman brought him back. But he thinks he figured out the lesson. She's not giving up on getting them out together. Takes off. Landon tells Ferryman he'll handle it.

Thunder. Aurora blasted back. She won't take Ken's hand. Why must you resist me? She says it's a choice. He came to apologize. You misunderstood me. He corrects to Would not bring her brother back. Gods are meant to rule men. Tristan doesn't deserve to live again. She calls him a hypocrite. She saw Ben's memories and knows the cruelty he wrought. She tells him the modern world doesn't respond to harsh judgment anymore. There's a solution for everything. No black or white. It's all....gray. I'm not sure of my place in it anymore. Ken picks her up. Witness my truth and be sure where you stand.

Landon finds Hope. He says our friends need your help. She says the last time she did, she became a monster, just like the universe wanted. He says that's not your lesson, Hope. You have to go back without me.

Hope says you can't ask me to accept that. Landon says Ken is coming back for you. She says he's pretty dumb for a god. he can't kill me. Landon says the school is preparing to fight him again for you. Hope says some of our friends will die and I'll carry that grief for the rest of my life. Landon says the fate you have to accept is to be the one who lives. You have to go back. Use this knife and please let me help. One last time.

Ric doesn't understand why Ben is willing to die permanently now. Ben says if it's the end of Ben. If Jed can be saved? Ric says martyrdom rarely turns out as expected. If something is worth fighting for, there's always a chance you'll win. The old me was cynical and disillusioned. But I like the new me. Even if he's not so great at walking. He frees Ben. Stay alive and use your power to help us.

Landon and Hope.He's pretty good at helping people move on. She says you'll always be the one left behind. He says moral victory, at least. He wishes the answer was being with her. If it can't be, at least I know where I belong. You won't be alone where you are. I'm good with it, Hope. I'm good. She says one condition. Your turn to stab me, instead. He doesn't think he can. She says we do it together. All you have to do is hold on tight. I'll always love you. I'll never forget you. Lean in and kiss. Knife pressed into her and she disappears.

Necro yelling at Ferryman. Landon walks up. Get out of my way. You're not the only one that has a bone to pick with him. Landon asks the Ferryman why. The contract! Jinni terms altered! Ferryman sent the genie to Peace! Landon's soul stays here forever. Necro laughs.

MG says the puckwudgie dematerialized. Lizzie asks him what he was going to say to her. MG isn't sure it's the right time. She says is there ever a right time around here? MG says its everything. That's what you are to me. But there's always something in the way. She says all those things are gone now. MG says you went to Ethan for help. It hurts. I hoped it'd be me. It'll always be you, Lizzie Satlzman. I love you. With all of my heart and all of my soul. That's all I gotta say. Her potion is boiling. Her theory was right. The powers are finite. The more it phases the quicker it dies. That was Ethan's blood test.

Aurora's seen enough. Please put me down. Your children lied to me and to you. You're not a coward. He was trying to protect them from Malivore. Jen tricked all of them. He was imprisoned. Could not protect them from Malivore. She understands now. Will you help me restore order to this world? She says it's confusing. Is my mind sick, or is it another lie I've been told? Render your judgment! Who judges the gods? In this moment, you. She says you must stop walking in circles. Choose a path and walk boldly in it. I will help you kill the tribrid. He says trial by combat. All that remains to seal our union is a kiss. She pulls him in and kisses his lips.

Ben shows Ric moves on the chess board. The Squad keeps dying. Hope says you're not using your Queen. Everyone knows she's the most dangerous piece. Ric says she wasn't on the board until now. Ben was just leaving. Ric says our win probability increased to 5%. She tells him Landon says hi. There are some battles we can't win alone. Ric says it's good to have you back. Your move.

Next ep - Jen was asked to make a weapon to kill the tribrid. Ken confronts Hope. She accepts the challenge.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment