Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

#Arrow season 3 finale - "My Name is Oliver Queen" #crossoverepisode

"My Name Is Oliver Queen"

THE HEART-STOPPING SEASON FINALE — Everyone’s lives are in danger as Ra’s al Ghul (guest star Matt Nable) puts forth his final plan. Oliver/Al Sah-him (Stephen Amell) must decide if he’s strong enough to take on this new role and what it will mean for everyone on Team Arrow, and his soul. John Behring directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kreisberg and teleplay by Marc Guggenheim & Jake Coburn (#323). Original airdate 5/13/2015.










Image credit: The CW

Episode 23:

Season of identity.

Plane. Oliver wakes. I was dreaming. Ra's says there are 3 types of dreams. Oliver says I dreamed of rebirth. Ra's says soon you will wear this and I shall call you Ra's. Turbulence. Something's wrong.

Felicity wakes. They all cough awake. Ray says shouldn't we be dead? Felicity says Oliver tried to kill us. Merlyn says Ra's's trust in Oliver had to be complete. Ray asks why aren't we dead? Malcolm says Oliver was vaccinated 5 years ago. And I vaccinated each of you. The words you're searching for are thank and you. LOL. Felicity says we're still chained in a dungeon. Malcolm says all we have to do is wait. For what? The thunder.

Barry arrives! He ties up the assassins. Arms Katana. Gets to the dungeon. Felicity says his name. Thanks, Felicity, for giving my name to a super villain. No offense. Malcolm says None taken. LOL. They get their stuff. Barry says Oliver needs you guys, even if he doesn't think so. Malcolm says We need to get to our plane soon. Laurel tells Tatsu they're leaving. Tatsu says it's time to return to my life of solitude. Awwwww...

Hong Kong. Oliver attacks Shrieve. Maseo shoots the soldiers. Oliver takes out more. Shoots an arrow in Shrieve's leg.

2 engines down on the plane. Ra's accuses Nyssa. Oliver says don't do this. My name is Oliver Queen! Ra's says I handed you my holy mission. Oliver says I already have one! Fight! Nyssa takes out all but her father. Ra's grabs a parachute. Promises to come for them if they survive. But first your city will parish. He has the virus.

Oliver says that was the only parachute. He goes to the cockpit. Tells Nyssa to stay strapped in and do what he says. He instructs her. He says this is going to hurt. They land. Slides into the dirt.

Hong Kong. Funeral urns. Tatsu prays for Akio's soul. She gives one to Oliver. Shrieve is still alive. Oliver selects an arrow. Amanda Waller is the reason I'm in Hong Kong. She taught me things. Let me show you.

Palmer building. Malcolm says we don't have much time. He gives instructions. They aren't moving. Diggle says follow his lead, for now. Oliver and Nyssa arrive. Diggle punches Oliver. Oliver says it's alright. Ray says let's give them the room. Diggle yells at him to start talking! Oliver says Malcolm knew Starling City was marked for deathl. I had to get close to Ra's to figure out his method. I had to keep the circle as small as possible. The plan was to kill Ra's and destroy the virus. it didn't work. Felicity says you didn't plan to survive. You didn't expect to have this conversation. You planned on dying!

She yells at him. He says it was the only way. Oliver says I'm sorry. Diggle says sorry won't cut it, not this time. But we have bigger problems than hurt feelings and broken trust. Oliver says we don't have a lot of time.

Hong Kong - Oliver made a bloody mess of Shrieve. He says Shrieve failed this city and I'm giving him the justice he deserves. Tatsu says this is wrong. Maseo ends him.

Malcolm asks why hasn't Ra's used the virus, yet. Diggle says we need to look for what's unusual. Felicity lists things. The top floor of the Essex is reserved for Damian Darhk. Ra's wants to take out his nemesis. Oliver says we trade Damian for the virus. Malcolm approves.

They take the hotel. Oliver gets in position. Diggle takes down the guys at the elevator. Oliver comes in through a window. Damian Darhk? Damian says this is bold even for Ra's. Damian has already left. This is a lackey. The man is assassinated. Ra's says it was a bold gambit to try to leverage Damian Darhk, but pointless. I set in motion the death of your city 10 minutes ago. 4 vessels, 4 instruments of death. I'm a man of my word and I swore I would see your city parish.

Laurel comes to her father. She says the city is in danger. A bioweapon is here. Still keep the bottle in the middle drawer? He says it's not what you think it is. She says don't. Don't lie to my face. I love you, no matter what happens. You can hate me for lying. But falling off the weapon is on you. He says it's only 2 drinks a day. She says there is no 2 drinks a day. Throw away the bottle, make your daughters proud, and save this city.

Oliver returns. Ray has a containment system. Felicity is working on probably locations.

Hong Kong - Tatsu stops Maseo from wandering away. He says I wasn't strong enough to save my son. Or do what Oliver did. I am without a soul, Tatsu. She says only if you abandon your wife when she needs you the most. He says I see my son's eyes in yours and I see my failure. I'm not worthy of your love.

Felicity brings Oliver coffee. So your plan to take out Ra's by dying. We should talk about that. Oliver says I dream over and over. You plead with me not to go. We escape and drive. All this seems so far away because it's just the two of us. She says I know you think that's not possible, but... Oliver says I can't defeat Ra's Al Ghul. She says Oliver can't, The Arrow can't. You are not either of those men. You've become someone else, something else. This is different now. You've allowed yourself to feel something. It's not a weakness. It's your key to beating Ra's. Fight to live. She has a location. Oliver says thank you.

Lance on the phone. Felicity told him the locations. He gives orders.

Team is ready and on sites.

Oliver is approached. Told Ra's wants to be with you when your city dies. You know as long as the Demon's Head lives, he will threaten your home.

Diggle sees a runner with a briefcase. Gives chase. He's hit. The man takes his gun. Thea shoots the guy. In Arsenal gear. Briefcase is empty. Where's the virus?! The man bleeds from his mouth. Ra's is using his own men to distribute the virus. The man slits his throat.

Oliver vs. Ra's on top of the damn. Ra's says you ascend or you will die.

Diggle gets people to run from the body.

People are collapsing. Thea says Malcolm innoculated me. Felicity on comms. Get them in a secure place and do not let them cut themselves. Nyssa is not innoculated.

Oliver uses the sword that he was stabbed with. They fight.

Malcolm has taken out one of the assassins.

Felicity tells Ray to make the nanotech airborne. He's trying.

Laurel and Nyssa take out another guy.

Oliver and Ra's fighting. Lance sees. Chief has ordered officers to take them out when there's a clean shot. Ra's has Oliver held. Tosses him. Oliver on his knees.

Lance tells Felicity we have a problem. Officers are not listening me. She tells Ray to get to the dam. Ray says it's one life vs. a city.

Ra's says men will mourn my death. Oliver says no. And stabs Ra's. They will kneel before the next Ra's Al Ghul. He gives the Arabic prayer over Ra's. Ra's says I knew I chose well with you, boy. He gives the ring. And dies. Oliver is shot 3 times in the chest! Falls off the dam. Ray catches his body and flies him away. No, it's Felicity in the suit! She says if I could figure out how to get this thing off, I'd kiss you right now.

Outbreak contained. Nyssa says you killed my father. I had to. She wanted to be the one. You're lucky you were wearing League armor. He says when I started this, I wanted to keep you all as far away as possible, but we won tonight because I wasn't alone. This city isn't lacking heroes, which is why I no longer need to be one. Ra's took the Arrow from me and I don't want to be that person. He tells Felicity I want to be with you. I'd like to discover this new me. If you'll come with me. Some place far from here. Starling has heroes to watch over it. Diggle walks out. Oliver follows. Ray says wow. So do I have to find a new vide president? She says yeah. Find someone that makes you happy You deserve that.

Diggle says I'm happy for you, Oliver. The city is in good hands. Oliver says your hands. I'm still counting on you. Diggle will think on it. They shake hands. Oliver says you may want to conceal your identity when you're out there. He says be well, Oliver. You, too.

Tatsu will go to a monastery near home. Oliver says I'm so very sorry. She asks where he'll go? He says I tortured Shrieve for hours. I don't want that darkness around my sister and mother. I should be alone. I need to be alone. He hugs her. Be wel, Tatsu.

Malcolm comes to the apartment. He's leaving Starling, too. Thea, I love you. My actions haven't always shown that, but I'm your father and if you need me, I will be there for you. She says you taught me to be strong and made good on that promise. Oliver comes downstairs. He's sure about leaving. She wants to call herself the Red Arrow. He says I told everyone to call you Speedy. LOL. They hug. Oliver gives Malcolm the ring. Malcolm says I'm glad we got to work together. Oliver says I'll never forgive you ever. Are we enemies once more? That depends on what you do with your end of the bargain.

Ray had a breakthrough. Miniaturization. He activates a test. And then there's a blast on the top floor!

Malcolm in Nanda Parbat. As Ra's. Nyssa says admit this was your goal all along. He says I wanted to free myself from your father's grasp. She says I will not show you mercy. You took Sara from me and I will have justice. He says you're welcome to try, but until then, kneel before Ra's Al Ghul.

Oliver and Felicity on a coast in a convertible. He's happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment