Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

#TheFlash episode 22 recap - "Rogue Air" #crossoverepisode

"Rogue Air"

STEPHEN AMELL, ROBBIE AMELL, WENTWORTH MILLER, LIAM MCINTYRE, AND DOUG JONES GUEST STAR -- As Wells (Tom Cavanagh) once again gets the upper hand on the S.T.A.R. Labs team, Barry (Grant Gustin) realizes he needs to make a big move and reaches out to an old foe, Captain Cold (guest star Wentworth Miller), for help. Joe (Jesse L. Martin) and Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) warn Barry that Cold can't be trusted. True to form, Cold has his own agenda that involves the meta-humans trapped in the containment cells. As things seem to be going from bad to worse, The Flash gets reinforcements -- Arrow (guest star Stephen Amell) and Firestorm (guest star Robbie Amell). Doug Aarniokoski directed the episode written by Aaron Helbing & Todd Helbing (#122). Original airdate 5/12/2015.







Image credit: The CW

Ep 22:

Wells says think about all the things that define your life. And now imagine, one day, in a flash, all of that vanished. Would you accept your new life and continue on, or would you do whatever it takes to get back what was taken from you? Because I will get everything that was taken from me.

Jitters. Barry meets with Iris. She's missing Eddie. He says we'll find him. She says how, you've searched everywhere twice. Barry says I won't let Wells take someone from you, too. Cisco texts him.

Cisco wants to know why Wells used the wheelchair. There's a device in the chair with serious juice. He was using it to power himself, to gain more speed. Alarm sounds. The accelerator has been reactivated. Barry says he's here. He's been in Star Labs the whole time.

Joe, Barry, and Cisco go looking. Cisco brought the soda to see if the liquid will float. They go in the tube. The soda floats. Wells releases the teleporting girl. She attacks Caitlin. Iris hits her from behind.

Barry chases Reverse Flash. Loses him.

They put Peekaboo back. Joe hears someone yelling for help. They find Eddie! Joe cuts him loose. Iris helps him get Eddie to the ladder. She spots the ring box.

Caitlin examined Eddie. He's just dehydrated. Barry gets back. Eddie says it's okay. Joe asks why'd he take you? He said we're family. He said his real name is Eobard Thawne. He kept working on a tube. The key to getting back everything taken from him. Eddie wants to go home. Alarm sound. Cisco freaks out.

He finds the tube. It's charging the accelerator. It's from the future. I press the wrong thing, it could bring the building down. Why would Wells want the accelerator on again? We have to move the metahumans. Barry says Lian Yu can handle them. ARGUS built a prison on it. Joe says so we ship them from one illegal blacksite to another. Yep. Barry will call Oliver. Joe says this is insane. People will notice. Barry says that's where you come in.

Joe talks with the DA. Asks for her opinion on the metahumans. Let's says I know of a hypothetical prison. She'd be very concerned. Why are you asking about this? Because the captain is on his honeymoon. I need to clear a route through the city. She says get as far away from this as possible. I can't help you. Barry says ARGUS has a plane at Ferris airfield. He talked to Lyla. We just have to get them there. Joe says we have no help here. Barry says we only break the rules to help people.

Captain Cold at a bar. Barry finds him. We need to talk.

Cold says the pickled eggs here are fantastic. What do you need? Barry says I need help transporting 5 angry people with powers. Cold says first rule of business is always protect yourself. Barry says they'll destroy Central City. They get loose, there will be no city. Cold says it's a compelling argument. I need something in return. This. Barry says no, that's impossible. There has to be something else. Cold will think about it.

Eddie at work. Iris asks where have you been? He says I need something constant. She says hey, I love you. She shows him the ring box. You were going to propose. But now you're not? What did he do to you? Eddie says he showed me the future, Iris. We don't get married. You and Barry do. I gotta go.

Barry tells Joe he talked to Snart. Joe says it's stupid. Cold arrives. I about your proposal. I want my record, everything in this world, destroyed. All of it. Everywhere. Barry says I'll do it if that's the only way. Joe says we need to talk now.

They go in another room and Joe says what is wrong with you? Barry says we're running out of time! Joe says this isn't you. Barry says I can't beat Wells! But I care about those people he affected. He goes to work on Cold. They're joined by Cold's sister. That's right, sis. We're partners.

Caitlin's not thrilled. Gold calls her uptight. Cold promised I wouldn't tell anyone who The Flash is, including my sister. Gold flirts with Cisco. I've thought a lot about you. Cisco says stop. this ain't gonna happen. She says a girl can hope. Barry asks if you figured out how to get the metas cross city. Yep.

A freezer truck. It's rigged up to get them to the plane. We need someone with a Class A license to drive it. Gold can do it.

They knock out the metahumans. Time to go. Flash says don't stop for anything. He'll make sure the roads are clear.

Weather Wizard wakes up. Peekaboo says our powers don't work in here. They're moving us. The criminals aren't getting along.

They arrive at the airfield. Truck stops.

Cold says he thought Ferris Air shut down. It did. One of their test pilots disappeared.

Gold asks Cisco to give her an alias. Please? He says fine. Golden Glider.

They wait for ARGUS. Plane coming in to land.

The metas get their powers back.

Cisco says the rig's losing power. I don't know why. Lightning hits the plane and it crashes. The metas break out. Joe starts firing. Peekaboo teleports away. Caitlin freaks out. Flash gets hit by lightning. Cold takes out the guy with the red laser eyes. Says how about we call this a tie. Two against two. Why'd you shoot that guy? He owed me money. You want a thank you? Fine, thank you. You are so very welcome. The metas leave. Barry asks Cold why did you let them out? You gave me your word. Cold says I did, but I'm a criminal and a liar. They're going to be a good addition to my rogue squad now they owe me. Now you owe me. Good luck with all this. I'm actually really excited to see how it all turns out. They ride away.

Barry's pouting. Joe finds him. Caitlin's okay. Barry says thanks for not saying I told you so. Barry thought he could do things like Oliver gets things done. And Snart used me. Joe says you're not The Arrow. That's not the kind of hero you are. You know the difference between right and wrong. That's what makes you different than The Arrow. Please, no more walks on the dark side. Agreed? Alarm sounds.

The accelerator is online.

Precinct. Iris tries talking to Eddie again. She says we choose our destiny and I love you. That's not our future. Let me prove it. Eddie says this is about here, now, today. There's always been 3 people in our relationship. Barry knows it, Joe knows it, and if I'm honest, I knew. I thought I could change things. But if you really love me, you'll let this end. She says fine, then it ends.

Wells is coming. They tells Barry you can't go out there by yourself. But he does. Wells says your prison transfer didn't go well. So sorry. I'm impressed you went to great lengths to save those people. Always the hero. If you'd look back at what I've done, you'd realize I've only done what I had to do. Nothing more, nothing less. Why don't you come inside and see what I'm going to do? Firestorm joins Barry. And The Arrow! Barry says you can't fight all 3 of us at the same time. Wells says this is going to be fun. They go at each other.

Barry and Reverse Flash going at each other. Al Sah-him fires an arrow into Reverse Flash. With nanites in it to disable your speed. They fight. Wells says you live to be 86 years old, Mr. Queen. Guess the history books are wrong. Barry saves him. They go at each other again. Firestorm fires at Wells. Who lands on a car. And gets shot with an arrow again. They gather. Wells is unconscious. Barry says thanks, fellas. You've abandoned your traditional green. Oliver says trying something different.

Finale - Barry goes in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment