Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

#Supernatural episode 11.6 recap - "Our Little World" #Metatron

"Our Little World"

METRATRON RETURNS - Castiel (Misha Collins) seeks out Metatron's (guest star Curtis Armstrong) help to stop the Darkness. However, Metatron is pretty happy with his new life as a freelance videographer for the local news and isn't inclined to help the Winchesters (Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles) or Castiel. Meanwhile, Crowley (Mark Sheppard) is losing his hold on Amara. John Showalter directed the episode written by Robert Berens (#1106). Original airdate 11/11/2015


Ep 6:

Teens talking. One rants about her mom. Other gets a text. She has to go. Curfew. Leaves Goldie. Amara appears. Goldie asks are you okay? Do you want something? Amara sucks her soul out.

Amara returns home more grown up. Crowley turns on the light. Midnight snack? I know what you've been up to. She says you told me to stop feeding on demons. He says going out is too risky. Actions have consequences around here, Amara. I'm sorry, my dear. You're grounded. You're strong, but I'm stronger. She says For now.

Sam and Dean checking leads. Haven't found another victim. Sam says we shouldn't leave our angel friend on the bench. Dean calls.

Cas picks up. Cas is watching TV. Find anything on Metatron? Nothing on angel radio. When did you last leave the bunker? Cas watching daytime TV. Dean says you sound weird. Do me a favor, turn off the TV, go outside, and get some air.

Sam gets a call from a detective. Len is dead.

Cas gets dressed and goes to the door. Has a flashback to beating on Dean. The dead angels. To Dean beating on him. Poor PTSD angel.

Hell. Crowley with a demon. Where is everyone? Demon says our numbers have been thin since Amara started eating everybody. There's no guard on the door. Crowley says you've been demoted. No one goes in or out of that room.

Dean and Sam get to Len. Dean says smell that? There's sulfur. Notice an angry teen. Goldie tried to kill her mother this morning. Dean asks to talk to the kid.

Cas watching the news. A bar fight. He pauses and rewinds. Spots Metatron with a camera.

Jail. Goldie wants a phone call. Or pizza. A young man, no, demon tries to kill her. Steps into a devil's trap. Sam and Dean show up. Nice work, Goldie. Dean says Crowley and Amara....huh.

They interrogate the demon. What's Crowley doing with Amara? Demon doesn't want to talk. Sam says she's growing up fast. Demon says Crowley put her on a diet. She didn't like that. Daddy put his foot down. Dean threatens him. Demon says torture me if you want. You're going to kill me, anyway. Sam says we can exorcise him. Save his meat suit. Demon says if you let me smoke out of here, I won't tell Crowley. Sam finds a wound. No way the human survived. Dean stabs the demon.

Sam on the computer. Dean ditched the body. Sam shows Dean a map. Why would Crowley have Amara on Earth in the first place? Dean says he hates Hell. Sam looks up Needham Asylum. It's closed.

Crowley visits Amara. She's on the computer. LOLCats. Crowley says I know my rules seem unfair, but... She doesn't care. He says I'm not a monster. Jervis? A man is brought in. A snack. She says I'm not hungry. Crowley has him taken away. I'll leave yo to your memes. He closes the doors. I have no idea what I'm doing here. Not a bleeding clue. What I do know, is you're growing so fast, and it terrifies me. She knows. You only want me for the power I wield. Soon enough, I won't need you anymore.

Sam asks Dean if you're ready to kill Amara. We don't even know if she can be killed. Dean knows. Says we go and hit her with everything we got.

Crowley says I have something you lack. Wisdom. Experience. I helped put Lucifer back in his cage. I claimed the throne. And I'm still here. I don't know how to teach you. Probably never get the chance to figure it out. But I believe I have something to offer you if you just give me the chance. She says what are you asking for? He says time. Slow down. Play by my rules a little longer. Give me your patience and I'll give you my protection. until you decide you don't need it anymore. She says okay.

Metatron filming bodies. Picks a wallet. Daddy's gotta eat. The man gasps for help Please. Metatron says you live, there's no story. There was a time I could've brought you back. Not that I would've. But I'm not that guy anymore. I can't save you. Cas says I can. Dun dun dunnnnnnn.

Metatron asks how did you find me? Cas heals the man. Metatron films it. Cas glares at him. Smacks the camera. Cops are coming. Cas and Metatron are gone.

Dean is surprised there are no guards at the perimeter. He and Sam walk up to the door. Sam says we don't know how many demons we'll face inside. Dean picks the lock.

Demons and Crowley looking over analysis. Crowley's actually reading a book on teens.

Cas says this is disappointing. Metatron says you're one to talk. I'm in it to win it. I was at zero when you took my grace, but I found my calling and started a business! Cas says you're preying like a vulture on human tragedy. Metatron is not ashamed. I caught up with the times! Reality is the great literature of our era. I am reality's author. Cas says it's not what I came for. metatron says you want the demon tablet? You're not going to get it. I've hidden it very carefully. Cas found it under his mattress. Do you realize you have bed bugs? He asks Metatron about The Darkness. The band? Okay, God may have let slip a few choice words. But I don't have to tell you anything. Cas says you are human now and I could crush you like a bug. Metatron says you are broken, Castiel. You have gone full wuss. I don't know what happened, but you are scarred. Deep. Paralyzed by trauma. Fear. You can't even hit me! Cas punches him. It's not fear. Punches him again, then tosses him.

Dean plays Crowley's voice message. Sam tackles the demon. Tells Dean to go. Take her out. I got them. Dean at Amara's room.

He opens it. She says I knew you'd come. Dean says I'm sorry. She says for what? He says what I have to do. Crowley says hello, and tosses Dean. Dean gets up. Crowley pins him against a column. What do you want with her? You think you can use her, control her? You're an idiot. Crowley says I'm helping her realize her full potential. Do you know how disturbing it was to realize I couldn't kill you? I had so many chances. But I made my peace with it. The bromance. But I think I am going to kill you today. What can I say? Fatherhood changes a man. Amara hits Crowley, then makes him drop the knife, and pins him on a wall. Dean watches in amazement.

Cas asks him again. Metatron says okay, so you're mad. I get it. It must suck to be everyone's tool. Cas kicks him.

Sam vs. demons.

Cas hits Metatron again. The Darkness.

Crowley asks why, Amara? I thought we had an understanding. She says I'm done.

Sam fights the demons. Trying a no kill policy.

Metatron keeps taunting. Says you're welcome. Cas hits him again.

Sam being choked. Demon says pacifism doesn't pay. Sam stabs him.

Cas keeps beating on Metatron.

Sam gets the other demon down.

Metatron says go on, end me.

Sam stops.

Cas stops. No.

Sam cuffs the demon. 2 of 3. Comes for Dean. Pounds on the door. Then collapses with a vision. Looks up.

Amara tells Crowley she'll spare his life on one condition. Safe passage for Dean. Crowley says yes. She says good. Now get out of my room.

Metatron pleads for help. Cas says you said you were happy. Metatron says I was faking it.

Dean picks up the knife. She says you won't. You can't.

Metatron says I can't take anymore. Not a single human day. the indignities don't stop. Cas says you were right. I am sick of having my strings pulled. Tell me about The Darkness!

Amara says tell me what's happening between us. She caresses Dean's face. You were the first thing I saw when I was freed. Maybe that's it. My first experience of His creation. You represent what He's wrought. There's no fighting it. I'm fascinated.

Metatron says the truth would make the Bible thumpers' heads explode. They want a God that snapped his fingers. They want magic. What He did? Creation? That took work. Sacrifice. In order to create the world, God had to give up the only thing He'd ever known. he had to betray and sacrifice his only kin. The Darkness. His sister. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???

Amara says it's time to go. There's a whole world to explore and I can taste it. Soon I'll be strong enough to settle a score. The oldest score. Dean can't stab her. Sam breaks in. Amara throws him down the hall. Tosses Dean in the corner. Then walks out.

**Really, SPN? You have to go there? God having a sister? Oy. Come on....

bunker. you let Metatron go? Cas says he's not going anywhere! You didn't see him. He's human, and a pitiable one at that. I put him in traction. Sam says Amara's in the wind. Cas asks Dean how she got away. Dean says she overpowered me. So, how do we stop her? Sam says I'll look into the lore. Walks away and thinks on

The vision. Someone in a cage. THE cage.

Amara among the people.

Crowley moping on his throne.

Dean drinking.

Amara happy with her freedom. "You'll be a woman soon."

Next week - A killer bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment