Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2015

#TVD episode 7.6 - "Best Served Cold"

"Best Served Cold"

Ep 6:

3 years from now. Damon in Alaric's. Ric asked when did you talk to your fiancee? Damon says she's not answering now. Stefan is being hunted again and Caroline will be used as the bait to lure him out. A bloody Caroline on the news, with a message for Stefan Salvatore.

Past. Stefan teaching a little boy how to load a rifle. 11 year old son. Aww. Let's go find a deer. Stefan says never take your eye off the target. Jacob is gone. Stefan yells for him, searching.

He wakes up from the dream. Caroline asks who is Jacob? Why are you on the couch? Valerie used the shower. You're out of shampoo. I'm going to put clothes on. Caroline says explain. Stefan tells her about Julian. He'll come after Valerie. Trust me that I know what I'm doing. She says, Valerie needs to disappear. He says no. Caroline says I'll drive her to the airport myself. Kisses him. Valerie interrupts. Says the Phoenix Stone turns people mad and I need to be far from him.

Julian fencing with the male Heretic. Lily suggests the backyard. Julian says Beau insisted. She says take it outside, please. Julian kisses her. She says tempting, but I have another idea. We have enemies here. I'm referring to my sons. He says I have catching up to do.

Stefan and Damon receive an invite to Lily's dinner party at 5.

Ric and Jo's wedding video. He gets a call. Bonnie. She says Jo is at Skull Bar. Be says he's taking a break. She says we can't leave her unattended. I have to go to Mystic Falls. Get here now.

Stefan dressing. Damon says he's not going. Stefan says you're going. Damon says Julian makes her happy. It'll be more tragic in 6 months when I tear his heart out. Stefan says I plan on killing the bastard tonight.

Caroline says Seattle looks nice. Valerie isn't in to rain. Caroline suggests Indonesia. Let's talk names. Matilda! You could totally pull off Matilda Pettigrew. Valerie says I'm not a victim. When Stefan kills Julian, I can put this whole mess behind me. Caroline asks what mess? Valerie is surprised. Never mind.

Nora showing Julian how to play Candy Crush. He says this era suits you, Nora. Nora says Lily keeps us in the town border. He says she doesn't want another Valerie on her hands. He'd talk to Lily. Mary Louise comes in. Nora insults her dress. Julian says you look stunning as always.

Stefan arrives with wine. Lily says the cleaning lady was too expensive. There are a lot of people. Neighboring towns. None of these people are in danger. Damon is there already. I can't let you redecorate. Lily has to fall in love with it. Stefan says the furniture Lily purchased is psychotic and needs to be eliminated permanently. Julian introduces himself. Tells Beau to get them a drink.

Matt arrives. Tells Nora to leave Mystic Falls. Mary Louise comes over in a new dress. Nora takes Matt inside.

Enzo and Bonnie arrive. Knock. He says you're my date. LOL. Lily is glad he came. he kisses her cheek. Lily hopes Bonnie will start fresh. Bonnie says I hope you're joking.

Stefan and Julian at the pool table. Damon arrives. Tells a story about a vampire, a guy, and a pool bet. The guy didn't get to stake the vampire. Another vampire stopped the idiot. Stefan says that's a wonderful story, Hemingway. Damon says thanks and walks away.

Jo looked at WebMD. Ric with her. She tells him she figured out she has amnesia. An intern says hi to Jo. How was your honeymoon? They lie. Jo's nose is bleeding. Ric asks the girl to get some tissue. Jo coughs. What the hell is wrong with me?

**Nice shot without looking, Ian. My grandfather was a pool shark. Always amazed me that he could run a table with both hands.

The party even has a jazz singer. Lily introduces Julian. My family is finally complete. I hope we can accept each other and restore this town to a state of peace. Cheers.

Julian with Beau. My time away might have affected my head a bit. There's something that would bring me great relief. Oscar had something. Could you find it in,, maybe, his automobile? Enzo listens in. Then introduces himself. Julian says your staff does fantastic work. Enzo says he'll extend the compliments. Bonnie comes over. Enzo says he'll find Oscar's car. She fixes his tie. you wanted to make Lily jealous, right? Maybe a little. Enzo says I got what I came for. Have a nice night.

Jo still coughing. Caroline offers her blood. It'll heal you. Jo drinks, then throws up. Valerie says a vampire soul in a human body does not a match make. You're a decomposing mess. Caroline reams Valerie out. Valerie apologizes. Caroline says sit down quietly while he says goodbye.

Julian and Mary Louise. She rants about Nora. Julian compels a maid to stand still and say nothing. Tells Mary to feed. Mary says Lily would have my head. Julian says you've lost your swagger. No wonder Nora's bored. He bites the maid. I wo't tell if you won't. Mary feeds.

Mary Louise finds Nora and kisses her. Bonnie prepares to leave. A man asks where the high school is. Over and over. Can you tell my boss I quit? Bonnie tells Matt we should follow the guy. He says I'll meet you at my truck.

Damon's room. Where's my bed, and my flatscreen? Stefan says Lily took the room. Damon finds lingerie. Damon says Mom's happy. Another couple months is when we strike! Stefan says they need to go and Julian is the start of that! Damon says you know something. Spit it out! Matt comes in with booze. Damon takes it away. Drinks and it's poisoned. Matt drugs him. Stefan says take Bonnie and get out of here. It's about to get ugly.

Stefan attacks Julian. Lily comes in and douses the flames. Now Stefan faces both of them.

Damon wakes up.

Lily asks what did I do to make you hate me so much? He says it's not about you. She says answer me. What did I do wrong? Damon arrives. She says sit down, both of you. Damon suggests leaving. Julian says sit or I seat you myself. They sit. Julian talks about the Stone. Takes his jacket off. Every day, I try to escape, but I kill the person I love the most. Over and over, I drive a stake through your mother. But when you're over 475, you know it's not real. I'd never harm your mother. If I did snap......I wouldn't be a man. I'd be a monster. He starts throwing weapons at the boys. Then beats on Stefan. She screams at him to stop. Boys, out, now.

FauxJo wonders what WebMD says now. A woan stabbed me with a sword. It shouldn't have killed me but it did. I think I'm Florence. Ric says it's nice to meet you, Florence. I'm so sorry I put you through this. She says it's okay. I wish I was her. She was a lucky woman. you would've been an amazing husband. He says it's been so nice to hear her voice again. Thank you. Thank you for allowing me to say goodbye. Goodbye, Ric. She dies. He closes her eyes. Kisses her head. Caroline watched it all.

Bonnie and Matt at the school. Searching. Find the waiter walking with an IV. They follow him. Find several people the same. Matt says please stand up, we're going to get you out of here. Bonnie says someone compelled them to be here.

Ric finds Valerie watching the video. Caroline says turn it off. Valerie recognizes the chant. They were trying to save the Gemini twins. I think your babies are still alive.

Damon's drinking. This is why there's a hard line between good and evil. I don't cross into your territory and you don't cross into mine! Stefan says don't start with me. Damon taunts. Stefan attacks. They crash through the coffee table. Then says I got Valerie pregnant in 1863. Julian beat her until the baby died. I could've been a father. Damon asks why didn't you tell me? Stefan says and watch you brush it off with a joke about it happening 150 years ago? It still bothers me. I want him dead, Damon. Nothing will stop me from killing him. Not months or years from now. Now.

Valerie says the transfer is a failsafe. It's rarely used, but used nonetheless. Caroline says I don't want you to get your hopes up for something insane. Valerie takes his blood. Your blood will travel along the map and ignite when it's near the babies. She chants.

Stefan and Damon. Stefan asks if Julian reminded you of anyone? Damon says father. Stefan says Julian's right hook has more heft to it. Damon says Elena and I talked about a family. Stefan asks if it scared you, that you might turn out like our father? Damon wants to be a great dad to spite him. Stefan says I've done so much, but my only regret would be not having a kid. Damon will help him. Tomorrow, tonight, now - I'm in.

Julian and Lily. She asks what the hell happened down there? you were in a blind rage! He says they tried to kill me. She says tonight was about peace. He says I don't recognize you anymore. She says this version has no desire to see her children dead. If you have a problem with that, we have a problem. He says perhaps I was affected more than I want to admit. My mind is not right. I'm frightened I'm not the Julian you remember. She says I'll fix it. We'll fix it together. Promise me nothing like that will ever happen again. He nods. In the meantime, I need to feel safe. Your kids will strike again and I need to protect myself. She says it'll take the cooperation of the entire family. He says they love me.

Valerie chanting. The blood is moving. Caroline says I don't think it's working. The blood drips on the floor. Caroline tries to wipe it up and it catches on fire. Valerie says it's not possible. The babies are here. They're not on the map, Caroline. They're inside of you. WHOA!!!!!

Next ep - Stefan is hosting Thanksgiving. The family is linked. Julian dies, Mom dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment