Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2015

#TheOriginals episode 3.6 recap - "Beautiful Mistake"

"Beautiful Mistake"

Ep 6:

Aurora in Klaus's bed. She wakes. What are you doing over there? Come closer. he says it's best if you remain out of arm's reach. She says let me take away that scowl. I'll tell you everything I know.

24 hours earlier. Freya scrying. She takes a shot.

A drink with Rebekah. Exchanging info. A metaphysical meeting. Rebekah says she might know someone that can raise Kol. Freya says stay safe. Rebekah toasts to family.

Freya back in her body.

Rebekah gets her throat slit!! The Strix. Her witch body dies.

Freya comes home to a mess. All the evidence of Elijah and Klaus's fight. They're in the dining room. Klaus bleeding into a glass. She asks what happened? Klaus says we had a chat about the past. Elijah says Tristan and Lucien are allied against us. Freya asks what understanding did you come to? Elijah says that we eliminate our first sired.

Kinney taking Camille outside. He says prove you're the victim and I will protect you. Lucien knocks out Kinney, then chokes Camille asleep.

hayley calls Davina. I'm running late. On second thought, I'll be a little longer. She walks into an alley. She's being followed. The man stops a paint can. She's behind him. He says my talents lie elsewhere. Attacks her. She bites his hand.

Elijah gives Freya a drink. It's Aurora. Her influence frightens me. Freya says what chance does Nik have. Elijah says none. Freya doesn't get why Tristan and Lucien are working together. Elijah says hatred is a hell of a thing. She asks what exactly did you do? Elijah compelled the vampires to be the family. Father was hunting us mercilessly. The told them to run. Father hunted the decoys for the better part of a century. Then we were daggered and here we are. Under threat, we take action. For better or worse. She says their days are numbered? He says if they're working against us. She says something's wrong. Call Rebekah now!

Aurora compels a woman to give her a necklace. Klaus says will you be taking candy from a toddler next? He says come with me. I won't bite. He wants to show her his city. I'd love to know what side you're on, but it'd be rude of me to ask without buying you lunch. She says that'd be lovely.

Camille wakes. In Lucien's penthouse. There are a LOT of boxes. All the items from her secret stash. Lucien took off her handcuffs. Offers a drink. She says I don't like you. He drinks it. Later on, I hope you'll remember this could've gone so much easier. He compelled Kinney to make food. Did you know he comes from a line of chefs? He texted Vincent. He thinks you'll be at home tonight watching a Real Housewives marathon. Tells Kinney to throw the blade at Camille. Then stops it in front of her face. He says he's looking for a dark object. I'm asking nicely since you're on vervain. Or the parlor tricks will get less fun. Camille opens a box.

Elijah says she's not answering. Freya chants. Bloody hands. She's gone. Her witch body, her connection to magic has vanished.

Rebekah wakes in her original body in the coffin. "Bloody hell."

Rebekah says you stole my bloody phone. Aiya says hello. Rebekah says clever, but ill-advised. Now you owe me. Aiya says I don't own you anything. I met Marcel Gerard. Maybe I'll send one of your heads as a souvenir. Rebekah says enough of the chitchat.

Lucien likes Kinney's cooking. Camille says you've been compelled. It's like hypnosis. Vampires use it to make people do their bidding. She says what you're looking for is not here. Lucien says it's hidden in something else. Find it! Cami says and then what? You're mad because Klaus took your girl? Lucien says Klaus took a lot more than my girl. He took my life for 100 years. He compels Kinney to slice the artery in his ankle. Tick tock, Camille.

Aurora finishes feeding. What would you like to know? Klaus says it's quite simple. I find you intoxicating. Do you feel the same? She says I'm not your enemy or Rebekah's. But I do hate Elijah. The three of us spent 100 years working and running together, believing we were the Mikaelsons. And when the compulsion ended, it was like someone peeled off our skin. We were nothing but a red herring. And Mikael was still after us. So the 3 of us made a pact of vengeance. But Lucien and Tristan never got over their hatred of each other. Klaus says if we die, so do all of you. She says that's the beautiful mystery, isn't it? She wants dessert. Perhaps you can take me for a walk.

Hayley brings the guy to Marcel. That's an 800 year old vampire.

Freya ready to do a spell to find Rebekah. Elijah's worried. Freya chants.

Rebekah and Aiya fighting. Just getting warmed up. More vampires arrives. She's outnumbered. I guess I should be flattered. Freya's avatar shows up. She chants and breaks all the vampire necks. Rebekah asks now what? RUN.

Lucien walks out, on the phone. Kinney is gushing blood into a bucket. Camille takes a napkin and Kinney picks up a knife. She can't help him. He says this is what happened to your brother, isn't? No one should have to go through that. Listen....I have a sister. If I don't make it.. She says no, we're walking out of this. She looks through the stuff.

Klaus brings Aurora to the cemetery. What are your intentions? She says over the long centuries, I'd dream of you. Kindred. Love I haven't felt since. But if only if it were real! This is really an interrogation. Klaus says my desire for answers is only fair. But if you doubt my feelings, we have one more stop.

Marcel calls Elijah. I need your help. Hayley caught of one Tristan's guys. It's Shen Min. Elijah says execute him immediately. Before he wakes, tear that heart from his chest.

Freya chants. Brings Elijah to Rebekah. It's time to come home, Rebekah. Freya says the Strix are making their move. Elijah says give me your word. Come home now, no detours. Rebekah says fine, but Marcel and Hayley better be alive when I get back.

Shen is awake. Hayley says now we can get started. Shen says yes, we certainly can.

Hayley appeals to Shen. Why were you following me? He says you'll never know. It won't matter. He threatens her. Marcel says calm down. Shen calls Marcel filth. I will end you, but not before you watch her die, screaming. Marcel tries to kill Shen and Shen gets fre. They fight. Shen has both of them dying. Elijah stakes him. Asks Hayley if she's okay. Marcel says I'm fine, thanks for asking. Elijah says next time I ask you to take out the trash, try not to dally.

Rebekah says I can't go home with nothing. Freya says arguing with you is a waste of precious time. Rebekah says see? You're fitting into this family like a glove.

Klaus brought Aurora home. Upstairs. The brick wall. Life it like a city. The foundation remains. He opens the wall. A painting of Aurora in his art studio 200 years ago. I thought I could free myself of you. In all my years, I've never been more wrong about anything. She kisses him.

Marcel says I don't know if you have time for answers. Elijah says let's make the most of it. He compels Shen to talk. They want Davina. Tristan needs her to activate a weapon against your family. Shen kills himself before saying more.

Lucien asks Camille if she's found it, yet. She says you've made your point. Heal him now. Lucien bleeds into a mug. Kinney drinks at her urging. She shows him a skull. It's the only place it could be. Lucien picks it up and collapses. She doesn't get a chance to stab him. Lucien knew she lied. Tells Kinney to put a knife to his throat. Camille hands it over. Lucien gets the medallion.

Rebekah and Freya look for the witch. Where is she? Rebekah says this is the spell. Freya says we need to go now. The witch comes in and chants. Aiya enters. The spell is on fire. And Rebekah is trapped. Freya can't do magic here. Aiya has a stake. Freya is cast to her body. Rebekah says the whole time it was a lie. Aiya says the spell is very real. This won't kill you. Just put you to sleep for a very long time. Rebekah says when I wake, you'll be the first person I kill. Aiya daggers her. Time to get you back to New Orleans.

**SO MUCH HAPPENING IN THIS HOUR

Kinney cleaning up. Lucien says go tell your superiors you found the wrong suspect. Compels him to hate himself for never solving the mysteries. Camille says don't do this. He says he'll compel her to forget, too. Against vampires, humans always lose.

Klaus caresses the sleeping Aurora.

Freya wakes. Does a spell.

Elijah and Hayley. She says all I wanted was to find my family. Then once i did, all I wanted was a home. New Orleans is that home. The Strix are trying to take that, aren't they? Elijah says we won't let them. Marcel comes in with Freya. She says we need to call Klaus.

Aurora asks Klaus to come closer. He says it's best you stay out of arm's reach. She says I'll tell you everything I know. There's a Seratura. An awful device. An unbreakable boundary. They want to use it to put you three in a prison where no one can harm you. She says I took measures to get Rebekah away from them. Don't worry, my love. She's perfectly safe. You have my word. Now, come back to bed.

Next week - thanksgiving. Elijah can feel the holiday spirit already.

No comments:

Post a Comment