Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

#TheOriginals episode 3.10 - “A Ghost Along The Mississippi” #vampires #Klamille

“A Ghost Along The Mississippi”

A SHOWDOWN WITH THE STRIX — In the aftermath of a horrific plan that left Cami (Leah Pipes) dead, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) declares war on Aurora (guest star Rebecca Breeds) and Tristan (guest star Oliver Auckland). Elsewhere, Vincent (Yusuf Gatewood), who has resumed his role as Regent to the New Orleans witches, is forced to use his magic against his will, while Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) and Jackson (guest star Nathan Parsons) find themselves pawns in Tristan’s twisted game. Finally, after learning that Tristan is in possession of a powerful weapon that could take their family down once and for all, Klaus, Elijah (Daniel Gillies), and Freya (Riley Voekel) enact a risky plan that leads to a tense showdown with The Strix. Charles Michael Davis also stars. Michael Grossman directed the episode written by Declan de Barra (#310). Original airdate 1/29/2016.

Ep 10:

Klaus holding a drink. In a therapy session with Cami.
Klaus enraged by Camille's death. Her body is on the bed.
Therapy again.
He destroys the room.
She says death means something to you.
He collapses on the floor.
Klaus says why give a damn about Death? Camille says you do give a damn. You disagree. Fine. I hope it's a long time before I'm proven right.

Klaus holds her body. She gasps awake. Looks at him. He wraps her in a blanket. Tell me what happened. Cami says Aurora. Compelled Cami to drink her blood and slit her throat. You will not make a sound.

Camille realizes she's dead. Klaus says you will not stay dead. She will pay, I swear to you! You need to feed on blood and soon, or you will die for good.

Shower. Rinsing off the blood. Cami weeps.

Elijah asks how is she? Klaus says she's just risen from the dead. In the mean time, these attacks must be addressed! Elijah says Freya's pendant is missing. Tristan needs a powerful witch to use the Serratura. Klaus wants to come. Elijah says stay, she'll need you, brother.

Vincent ready to do a spell. Tristan threatens him with possession by Finn. Vincent will do the spell in exchange for the pendant. That's the deal. He chants over a bowl. Gives the disk to Tristan. You wanted it, you got it. Give me the pendant. Tristan says hold him here. Gives his witch the pendant. Marcel asks what's your plan now?

The Bayou. Hayley and Jackson packing his stuff. He gets darted in the neck. Hayley catches one. Tells whoever it is to come out and fight. Aya attacks Hayley. The wolves fight vampires. Jackson bites them when he can. Jackson is surrounded. Hayley gets shot with more darts.

**The Strix are too old and too well-trained. Team Original really needs an instant SOS signal!

Compound. Cami complains about everything being too bright and loud and painful. Klaus says as soon as you feed, you'll feel euphoric. She says I deserve this. He says no one does. Some of us have to survive when choices are forced upon us. Cami says I can choose to not feed.

Vincent talks to the witch. Your ancestors should be turning in their graves right now seeing you do vampire's business. Vincent takes out the vampires then makes the witch's eyes bleed and kills her. Elijah rips the last vampire's heart out. We should chat. He picks up the pendant.

Camille at home. She misses her uncle. He wanted me to be happy. I guess the great O'Connell line ended here. I never really got it, the comfort he got from his faith. I wish I believed in an afterlife.

Vincent tells Elijah what Tristan did. They argue.

Cami's in pain. Klaus says the more you wait, the longer you'll suffer. She says it's better this way. Tells him what she wants for her wake. He yells at her to stop. You must feed. I need you. Gives her a vial of blood. She breaks it on the floor. She says this is about me. If I turn, I don't know what I'll be, who I'll be. Klaus says I know! She says no, yo think you know me, but you don't. You can barely contain your own darkness. It's better I die as someone I'm proud of then live as someone I despise. He says no, not to you. She says I'm not going to feed. Respect that, or we spend the last couple of hours we have in a screaming match.

Hayley wakes and is chained up. Jackson's pretty hurt. Not healing so well with the wolfsbane in his blood. She says when we get a chance to fight, be ready. He says I love you. I've always loved you. When I first saw you, you broke me, and nothing's been the same since. It's all real. Been real. Every moment, every touch, every word. Hayley threatens Tristan. Struggles against her chains. Tristan has been pondering this moment since she tortured him. How do you hurt a hybrid? He plunges his hand into Jackson and rips out his heart. Her screams! Holy crap, the screams.

**Guys, do you know how hard it is to type through tears? All the potential of Hayley and Jackson's marriage.......they never got to live that life with the other wolves. So many have died. What happens to the clan now? And Hayley and Jackson just barely reunited after that fight! He was so good for her, for Hope, for........dammit. I was NOT ready to send Jackson away from this show.

Elijah asks Freya what's happening? She shows him a box. With a heart in it. Who? Jackson. Courtesy of the Strix. She gives him a letter from Tristan. Hayley will be next.

Hayley sobs. Jackson's dead with his eyes open. She says I'm so sorry. I never should've brought any of this into your life. I was so selfish. I never met anyone that was so there for me. You let me feel what it is to be loved. But I will make them suffer for this, I promise uyou. I will make all of them suffer. God, this neck stuck back like that.....

Klaus sticks Camille in a boundary spell. I cannot wage war if I'm worrying about you. Left her a bag of Type O-. She says if you care about me at all, you won't do this. I will never forgive you. He says I'll never forgive myself if I let you die.

Downstairs. Vincent wants to go to the covens. Elijah says there's no time. Freya says there never is. This is exactly what the prophecy foretold. Elijah says Rebekah is safe. Perhaps Klaus should stay. Klaus says no. Vincent says the advantage is all Tristan's. Freya will take it from him. Needs something that's Aurora's.

She's in a car. Vincent chants in the road. Run him down. Vincent makes the SUV roll. It crashes in front of him. Vampires get out. Elijah stakes them like a bad ass. Nice timing. Klaus grabs Aurora.

Freya with Cami. Quite sympathetic to your plight. If you've decided to die, so be it. She lets Camille out. Cami thanks her. That's the nicest thing anyone's done all day. Freya says you can risk what remains of your life to help me.

Elijah calls Tristan. Klaus puts Aurora in a shipping container. Elijah says on the phone to make it snappy. Wouldn't want Niklaus to eviscerate the poor girl.

Tristan tells Aya and Marcel to get Hayley and make sure she suffers. The Strix will descend en masse as soon as Aurora is safe. Before the night is over, we will seal them away for all time.

Vincent and Freya in the church. She'll add his power to hers. They chant.

Here they come. Klaus and Elijah meet with The Strix. Klaus says let's get on with this, shall we? Hayley is delivered to them. With enough wolfsbane to kill a pack. Klaus says Aurora is alive. Thanks to Elijah. Tristan wants his sister first. Before you argue, consider the numbers. Klaus opens the container. A hooded woman on a chair. Aurora. Brother, you came for me. Hayley given to Elijah. Aurora picks Tristan's pocket. Serratura on the wall. He's trapped. What have you done to us?

Freya and Vincent still chanting.

Not to us. To you. Aurora walks out. And is Camille. What is this? Camille says payback's a bitch. Klaus says the Serratura creates a boundary where nothing living or dead can pass through. Cami says I'm neither. Tristan orders the Strix to attack. Elijah says employ some common sense. Most of you will die in the process and for what? To avenge a fool? Tristan engineered all of this to satisfy a petty grievance against my family. The only danger here is the choice you must make. Elijah made them and can just as easily pluck them out of this existence. Marcel tells Aya the moment is past. He's smarter than Tristan. Don't wast any more of us. She orders them to stand down. Tristan says you won't abandon me. Aya says it's a same it has to end like this. May the ghosts of our fallen keep you company. Tristan yells after her.

**Well, Tristan's out of the way. Leaves two, though they also have Aurora in custody. So, only Lucien. Who's probably the easiest to bargain with.

Klaus says at least let me thank you! Camille says my choice is the only thing I have left and no one's taking that from me. You need to get that. Klaus begs her. Don't leave me. She walks away. Elijah stops him from running after her. If you care for her, let her choose. Allow her the dignity of this choice. Force her and you lose her forever. We finish this.

Tristan says this is to be my end. Elijah says no, the beginning. You're going to the bottom of the ocean where you will drown again and again and again. Tristan asks about Aurora. Klaus says nothing, yet. But I promise her death will be spectacular. Hayley says wait. Comes up to Tristan. You took a very good man from this world. He'll be with me for eternity. You will be forgotten. And as you rot in the ocean, remember my face. She shuts the door. Because it's going to be the last one you ever see. Mic drop!

Camille in the cemetery. Vincent joins her. She left flowers at her brother's grave. Vincent says there are people right now that don't think your life is pointless. Davina, Kinney, even Klaus. She says I called you here because you've been a friend and wouldn't be judgey no matter what I choose. He agrees. But this world is still a better place with you in it. She says I risked my life fighting one of those monsters and it felt good. He says yeah. Amazing when you stop fighting what you are. She says my uncle was big into fighting for the right thing. Helping people. Maybe I could continue what he did. If I was a vampire, I'd have the strength to make a difference. Of course, I'd have to feed. Vincent cuts his wrist. Are you sure about this? She says not in the slightest, and drinks.

Marcel playing trumpet jazz. Elijah visits. I know where your loyalties lie. Marcel says I would've warned you. Elijah knows. Thank you. Marcel asks what did you do with Tristan? Elijah tells him. They drink to the devil in the deep blue sea.

Aurora's gone. Klaus is pissed. Freya was busy doing her spell. Aurora was freed by a witch or someone with access to dark object. Lucien.

Hayley writes in a book. Elijah says it's time. She put Jackson's name in the family Bible. They have torches. She puts Jack's bow and quiver on his body. Covers his face. Drinks some bourbon and pours it on him. Caps it. Takes the torch from Elijah. And lights the body. Sets the boat free. Til death do us part. The wolf pack watches.

Klaus comes back to Camille's. She's drinking blood. I hope you don't mind. I helped myself to your blood stash. He asks how she feels. She says it felt strange. And then it was like electricity coursing through my body, like nothing I ever felt before. it was amazing. All I can think about is I want to do it again. He grins.

Next week - Cami feeding. Out of control.

Join the conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment