Pages

Friday, April 8, 2016

#Grimm episode 5.16 - "The Believer"

"The Believer"

A preacher uses his Wesen identity to gain believers who are hell-bent on protecting him; Capt. Renard continues her pursuit of power in local government; Eve gains access to Black Claw.

Episode 16:

Nick watching the shooting vid with the others. Rachel doesn't react naturally. Eve found the assassin. Monroe never trusted Renard. Nick tells them about the posters. Rosalee says he's with Black Claw? Nick says we have to be careful about what we tell him now. Monroe gets a call from his professor friend. Telling him about the cloth. Got it from his Uncle Felix. I inherited them after he died. Professor says best time is Thursday morning, ten-ish. Monroe thanks him and hangs up.

Eve comes in the shop. Remember when I became Adalind and she became me. Eve wants to be Sean Renard. We need to know what he knows. I need to know where he is so I can be where he isn't. I need your help with this. I'll call you when I'm ready. Rosalee says that's definitely not Juliette......thinking about her turning into Renard....I'm gonna have to get that out of my head. LOL. Monroe says good luck with that.

Gospel revival. Pastor address the congregation. There's good here tonight, but also evil. Evil that can't be seen. Satan is here right now. He wants your immortal soul. Satan, come on out, you can't hide. Come to me, I'm not afraid! Come into me right now! I command you to come out of them and into me. Their sins are not my sins! He wogues into a devil looking figure. The congregation screams.

The church tent. The Wesen preacher struggles around like he's fighting with Satan. He casts "Satan" out and returns to the human mask. They clap. Evil is defeated! Can you feel the weight lifted?

Guy took photos. Security tries to make him give up his phone. Guy runs. Drives away. Security guy is dead. Random accident when he fell on the pavement.

Wu meets Nick and Hank at the scene. Updates them. Victim cracked his skull on a rock. Luke has been security for 3 years. Mark and John are the other security guys. Heh. Hank and Nick talk to them. Meet Dwight, the preacher. Why don't you allow photos? Preacher says you don't know anything about me, do you? I take evil from those seeking salvation, into my body. I let myself be possessed then cast him out with my faith. It's dangerous. People would think it was a trick. Nick asks about the bodyguards. Dwight says people get scared and sometimes attack. They'll be here 2 days and move on.

Car stops. The guy enters another church. I have the proof. He is the devil. He must be put to death. The devil must be driven out, for we are his only salvation.

Mark, Luke, and John have records. Nick pulled up articles. Reads to Hank. The Devil keeps coming back for more? Nick wants to see the show.

Mayoral candidates on TV. Interviewed by a newswoman. She asks them about gun violence. Where do you stand on gun control?

Adalind watching the news. Nick gets home. She shuts it off. She doesn't think Sean would make a good mayor. Have you told him where we live? Nick says no. He wants to know why Sean is doing this? She says more power. She asks about Diana. Maybe she wasn't on the helicopter? Maybe you can find where she is? Nick says he can try. She asks if Sean mentioned her. He says not to me. I'll find out what I can.

Sean is told he didn't do too bad for a first debate. He felt like he was in the wrong place. I was too nice.

Nick tells Hank about searching for Diana. Wu got the suspect's car.

The woman gives gold to the man so their contact doesn't have a choice about doing this. He leaves the theater and Wu and Nick and Hank arrest him. Wu goes through his pockets. The man is confused. The woman is upset they take the coins he had, too.

Security guys look at a line up. Dwight is a prophet. Luke shouldn't have died from this.

Hank looking at the suspect's record. Nick looks up Joan Vark. Wu gets a pain in his neck. Nick and Hank talk to the suspect. Dwight is tricking people and stealing their money. That's the Devil's work. Nick asks about the coins. He says he was taking them to the bank. Joan is a true prophet. That bodyguard hit me and I hit him in self-defense.

They watch the vid. Then take it to Rosalee and Monroe. Monroe says the Vatican even used to keep some chained up. Rosalee says they're usually non-violent. They agree to go to the show.

Wu gets blurry vision.

Nick and Hank and Rosalee and Monroe at the show. Monroe and Rosalee say he's really good at this show. Clap at the end. Monroe thinks the guy is doing more good than harm. Heh.

Joan meets the security guy in the parking lot. He wants the money right now. She says the Devil will take Dwight forever if you don't help us. He says get the money or it's on you.

They leave the tent. Monroe wonders if the worker know Dwight is Wesen? Rosalee says you'll have to have a come to Grimm with this guy. Nick thanks them for the help. Monroe wouldn't have missed it. LOL. Nick and Hank talk to Mark. Dwight comes over. We'd like to talk to you in private. Sure. He has nothing to hide from the police.

Mark and John discuss the suspect.

Nick says you seem to have Satan at your beck and call. He pushes until Dwight wogues. Never thought he'd meet a decapitare. His workers don't know he's Wesen. He says he relieves people's suffering. Nick and Hank ask how far the order goes about photos? He doesn't condone violence. Nick says one of your people was killed last night because of your order. Dwight says they wouldn't believe me if I told them I was Wesen. If you're going to kill me, then do it. Otherwise, I have souls to save. Hank thanks him for his time. They leave the trailer.

Even sheds her clothes and breathes from the hat again. Transforms. She's Sean.

Mark knocks on the trailer. Dwight says come in. Mark asks for forgiveness. 3 men enter and knock Dwight out. Mark feels guilty and has second thoughts.

Nick and Hank discussing McCullough and the money. Eve calls. Keep Renard busy for a couple hours. I'll let you know what I find out. Wu has info. Dwight used to be married to Joan. Lasted 15 months. Dwight had affairs. She said the Devil made him do it.

Nick and Hank tell Sean about the case. We want to see what the money's for. And because there's a Wesen, we want your help. Sean agrees.

Even calls Rachel over to Sean's house. Rachel wants to get busy. She kisses him. I really need this. She takes him upstairs.

They have Dwight on a pentagram. Joan says she's saving him. Silence him. Dwight struggles.

Nick and Hank and Sean at the tent. Watch McCullough enter the tent. Then come back out. Gets back in a taxi. Sean says let's check it out. They enter the tent and Mark has hung himself. The coins were dropped on the ground. Gee, Judas and pieces of silver much?

Rachel takes off her dress. Eve asking questions. Rachel starts undressing him. Takes off her bra and presses Eve/Sean on the bed.

The people have hot pokers. Man comes and says Mark is dead. They start poking Dwight and he wogues. Joan punctures him. Dwight breaks free. Joan says I'm not afraid of you! Dwight beating them back. Nick and co run in. Tackle Dwight. Get him to calm down. Joan says I saw it, you repelled the beast. He says yes, you saved me. She says I love you. Dwight dies. They arrest him for the kidnapping and murder of Dwight. They say we saved him!

Rachel and Eve in bed. He/she couldn't perform. LOL. Rachel offers to address his questions. Then we can try again. Wogues. Like last time.

Professor looking at the cloth. Scanning it.

Basement. Rosalee thinks it's archaic Latin. M I R.... Miraculum. Miracle. Next word. Periculosum. Hazardous. Dangerous.

Next ep - Adalind's powers return. Eve threatens her. If you hurt Nick, I'll come for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment