Pages

Friday, April 22, 2016

#Grimm episode 5.18 - "Good to the Bone"

"GOOD TO THE BONE"

04/22/2016 (09:00PM - 10:00PM) (Friday) : A WESEN WITH A TERRIFYING APPETITE TERRORIZES PORTLAND - SHARON LEAL GUEST STARS - When a man is found dead with all of the bones in his body seemingly liquefied and removed, Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) find themselves in the middle of a gruesome family arrangement. Meanwhile, Wu (Reggie Lee) deals with a crisis of his own and Hank reunites with his old flame, Zuri (guest star Sharon Leal). Silas Weir Mitchell, Sasha Roiz, Reggie Lee, Bree Turner and Claire Coffee also star. TV-14 V

Episode 18:

Man gets in a car from a bar. Driving drunk. Crash! He's outside the car and bloody.

Nick comes home. Adalind says I think Kelly is teething. I think. He asks how's work? She says okay. Good to be back. Nick thinks he might bring Kelly to the precinct. She wouldn't mind some time with him, too. This isn't the easiest relationship because of how we started. Need to work on trust. She kisses him. This is not stopping here. EWW.

Drunk wakes up. Gets to his feet. Man in a van sniffs the air. Drunk comes looking for help. Homeless guy wants to call 9112 but his friend stops him. Drunk falls down. Unconscious. Man tosses his phone in the bushes and drags the body away.

Hank in the grocery store. Runs into Zuri. She asks about his ankle. Good as new. He asks about her brother. She says he's doing really well. She thought about what happened and I'm sorry about how things ended. Want to make it up to you. He says it's okay. She asks him to dinner. He says he'll call. She says no you won't. He says how about tomorrow night. She gives him her address. He'll pick her up. She offers to make something.

Man apologizes to the drunk. He gets in his van and runs over the drunk. Crunch. Backs over him, too. Drunk alive and conscious as he dies. The Wesen sucks stuff out of him. Some kind of bird.

Van stops at a trailer. He enters it. Music playing. Parents? He wogues. Then.......regurgitates?

Wu's alarm goes off at 6. He brushes his teeth. Coughs. Choking. Pulls a hair ball out of his throat. He looks at it in the sink.

Nick and Hank. Hank tells him he ran into Zuri. And? She asked me out. Cooking dinner for me tonight at her house. Speaking of guilt, wonder is the captain is feeling guilty about not being here? Phone rings. Hank and Nick head out.

Rosalee in the shop. Eve comes in. Adalind has her powers back. How long? Maybe 3 or 4 weeks. Does Nick know? Yes. Did she tell him? No. You did. Rosalee says I felt I had to. Has Nick told Adalind? Don't think so. Eve knows they were in the tunnel. I sensed you, she didn't. She's out of practice. She won't be for long. Rosalee says you threatened her. Told her you'd hurt her if she hurts Nick. Eve asks do you have a problem with that? Rosalee says that's what I would've said. Eve leaves. "If I was Juliette."

Wu says there's not a bone left in this guy's body. Nick says this guy got boned.

No wallet, keys, or phone. Wu tries to get a fingerprint. This is one sick dude. Nick says try to get an ID.

Nick found more cases of flat bodies. 3 cases this year. Wu got a fingerprint. Kevin Carl Selesky. His car was crashed and abandoned. Wu gets a call. Hank wonders about the car. Nick says this guy has 3 DUIs. Could've crashed it on his own.

Wu's hand turns into a hairy monster's. He falls. Nick and Hank get to him. Hank asks when did you eat? Wu says I'm fine now. Hank says make sure you get something to eat. Wu stares at his hand. it's normal again.

Nick and Hank get to the car. It's stripped. Witness in the back of the police car. Hank recognizes him. Come on out. Nick shows him a photo. Witness says he was extremely inebriated. Saw him down by the trash cans. Asks if he gets a reward? No. Oh. Phone ringing. Hank and Nick find a wallet and phone. Wasn't a robbery.

ME has not seen anything like this before. Skeletal structure is gone. Dissolved. Liquified bone is the crusty stuff around his mouth. Sorry, wish I could be more help.

Gun goes off around the homeless guys. Witness hurt.

Van man smells blood. Finds the witness and looks through his pockets. I apologize. Really. I meant it. If I didn't have to do this, I wouldn't. But I don't expect you to understand. He drags him off to run over him like the first murder. Backs over the guy.

Returns to the trailer. Blood spray on the van. He enters. Parents ask if he brought them something? Yeah, Pa. They say they'd starve without him. He wogues. They wogue. He feeds them like baby birds.

Hank arrives at Zuri's house. Knocks. She welcomes him in. He brought Pinot Noir. She loves it. Hope you like salmon. He says yeah, who doesn't like salmon? LOL. She asks if he still works with the Grimm? I do. Does he know you're here? Yep. She asks how long they've worked together. He says 6 years. She says you're very open-minded. She felt really bad for rejecting him. Saw a second chance in the store. Stir the sauce while I set the table.

Adalind wakes Nick. I need to tell you something. I talked to Sean Renard. He called. It's Diana. She's with the Resistance. I think he's going to use Diana. I should've told you sooner. He says we think Renard is working with Black Claw. He doesn't know we know. She's scared. He says if you hear from him again, tell me. Okay.

Nick asks about last night. Hank says very nice. In no hurry. Nick tells Hank that Captain contacted Adalind. Diana's with the Resistance. Hank's phone. Wu calls about a new flat body.

That's Pinky. Nick thinks they're found in the park and taken elsewhere to run them over.

The basement of the shop. A Wesen that kills the already dying. They serve the same purpose as vultures. Monroe says they don't hang around for more than 3 or 4 bodies. Rosalee says the bones have to be broken before they suck them out. Monroe says this guy doesn't kill, he helps it along. Nick reads that they're attracted to blood. Rosalee says the smell of imminent death. Get me a body and I could make something up. Monroe says maybe one of us can do it. They look at him. He's bait.

Adalind's phone rings. Sean asks to see her tonight alone. She asks if it's about Diana? Sean says I'll text you where and when. Don't be late.

Eve working in HQ. Pulls up a file on Diana Shade Renard.

Rosalee preparing the potion. It's nasty. They all assault their noses. LOL. Rosalee says sorry, it's really potent. She says don't spray this until you have to. Then only on clothes, not skin. She tells him to take off his clothes before coming in the house and go directly to the shower.

Adalind calls Rosalee to watch Kelly tonight for a couple hours. I'll bring him to you.

The park. Monroe prepares to be the decoy. Holds his breath and sprays. I can feel how bad this smells. They leave him alone.

Man smells it and gets out of the van.

Adalind arrives at the shop. Rosalee's happy to babysit. How are things at work? Adalind says good. Rosalee says if I had a baby, I'd want him at work, too. How are things with Nick? Adalind says I should've told him, but every time I try to, I freeze up. Rosalee says you can't put it off forever. Well, we'll be fine. Adalind leaves.

They watch the man approach Monroe. Wu sees a dog behind him. Dog growls at him and Wu wogues and chases it. The man gets closer to Monroe.

Wu chasing the dog. Falls and hits his head.

Man stops, sniffs, sniffs, and heads away. Nick and Hank confused. He didn't take the bait. Where's Wu? We better find out.

He drags Wu away.

Nick and Hank look for Wu. Nick finds Wu's badge.

The man says I can't do this anymore. I can't feed them. They're ruining my life! I wish they'd both just die. Don't they even see what they're doing to me? They don't see it. They never have. I apologize. I really do. This isn't something I want to do. I don't have anything against you. It's who we are. Can never get away from that. They say you can't go home again. I don't want to go home again!

Nick says I think he's got Wu. Hank and Nick run to him. Find the van. Wesen runs.

Monroe realizes he's alone. LOL.

Hank and Nick tell the Wesen to stop. He wogues. Nick identifies him. Man gets hit by a van. He says my parents depend on me. They're so hungry. Tell them I tried. Monroe arrives. Sorry, that's me.

Wu going to the hospital. Hank found registration for the trailer in the glove box. They'll call Monroe a cab. LOL.

Adalind reaches the destination. Parking structure. Sean approaches. I'm sorry it has to be this way? She asks what way? She's knocked out. You bastard! Sean says I know. She's taken.

Hank and Nick get to the trailer. Music. Knock on the door. Woman answers. Oh no, Charlie. She says I'm hungry.

They take them to the morgue to Charlie's body. Nick says we're very sorry for your loss. They ask for time alone with him. Of course. Nick and Hank leave. The parents can't let this go to waste. She goes first. Father says leave some for me.

Hank says you hear something? You don't think they're.... Nick says think we should stop them? Hank says not a chance.

Adalind wakes. Brought to Diana. Diana runs to her. I missed you so much. Adalind missed her, too.

Next week - 3 Hexenbiests.

No comments:

Post a Comment