Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

#AgentsOfSHIELD 4.15 - "Self Control" live blog

"Self Control"

S.H.I.E.L.D. IS OVERRUN BY LMDs, AND THERE IS NO ONE TO TRUST, ON ABC'S 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.'

"Self Control" - Suspicion turns to paranoia when the team doesn't know who can be trusted as more LMDs infiltrate S.H.I.E.L.D., on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 21 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" MacKenzie, and John Hannah as Holden Radcliffe.

Guest starring are Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez, Jason O'Mara as Director Jeffrey Mace, Mallory Jansen as Aida 2.0, Briana Venskus as Agent Piper, Maximilian Osinki as Agent Davis, Zach McGowan as The Superior, Ricardo Walker as Agent Prince, and Cantrell Harris as Agent Fisher.

"Self Control" was written by Jed Whedon.

Episode 15:

I had typed this like normal, but my laptop lost all but the last scene.

Anton wakes. Grabs Aida. I told you not to mess with my mind. She says you're mind is a live and well inside your head. Untouched. This body is mechanical, yes. His head is in a jar! You're controlling is remotely. She says I need you walking around. The perfect machine. Able to feel love, anger, joy. She says when I'm able to feel those things myself.

Next ep - New World Order. HYDRA. Agents of Hydra. WHOA.
Recap: http://tvline.com/2017/02/21/agents-of-shield-recap-season-4-episode-15-lmd-arc-finale/

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Shocker: [Spoiler]'s Return Confirmed — Video
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. bosses on those shocking LMD twists
 AoS returns April 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment