Pages

Friday, February 17, 2017

#Grimm 6.7 - "Blind Love" live blog #grimmsters

"BLIND LOVE"

02/17/2017 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Friday) : "LOVE" IS IN THE AIR ON MONROE'S BIRTHDAY WEEKEND GETAWAY - Rosalee (Bree Turner) surprises Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) with a getaway for his birthday and invites most of the gang to join them. Things take a shocking turn when a hotel employee targets Nick (David Giuntoli) in an effort to avenge his father. Meanwhile, Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) gets a visit from a dark force that she has seen before. Elsewhere, Capt. Renard (Sasha Roiz) spends the weekend with Diana (guest star Hannah R. Loyd) when a former ally decides to get even. Russell Hornsby, Reggie Lee and Claire Coffee also star. TV-PG L, V

Episode 7:

Monroe professing love to Eve. Nick loves Rosalee. Adalind loved Monroe. Eve kisses Nick.

The loft. Diana and Eve. does your tummy hurt? Eve says no. Diana says my tummy hurts when I'm sad. I thought your tummy might hurt because Nick's not your boyfriend anymore. Diana misses Kelly sometimes. I don't know where she is anymore. Do you? Adalind comes in. Get dressed and packed for Dad's house. Eve offers to make coffee.

Monroe and Rosalee. Stumptown coffee. Columbian. Down to the beans. She says close your eyes. She kisses him. Keep your eyes closed. He's not sure this is the room for that. She says later, bub. Happy birthday! Columbia Gorge Hotel all weekend. The whole crew is going. you just have to get dressed. He asks when is the "later, bub"? LOL

Diana packing her suitcase. Nick asks did you...? Adalind sits Diana down. You know what a secret is? uh huh. I want you to keep the drawings between us. I don't want you to tell anybody. It could be dangerous. Understand? uh huh. They leave. Bye, Nick. Bye, Diana. Have fun with your dad.

Eve in the shower. She finishes and wipes the mirror. Combs her hair. Something grows in the mirror. Nick? She's seeing a vortex. And a head! Lightning. Nick! He opens the door. It looks at him.

It finally goes away. Nick and Eve are freaked out. She says it was almost like a window. Looked like what I saw with the death grip guy, except the skull wasn't there. She's glad she wasn't alone seeing it. Asks if they should tell Monroe and Rosalee. He says not until we figure out what it was.

Diana offers to make breakfast. Adalind says I'll be back early Sunday night to pick her up. Diana wants to make chocolate ship cookies. Sean suggests pancakes. She says I'm making both. Oh. Someone's watching them.

Monroe has a new car. He helps her out of the car. Thank you so much for making this happen. The others are inside. Kelly has a babysitter. Wu and hank arrive. Rosalee says dinner is at 8 in the dining room. Nick and Adalind helped into the elevator. The usher seems off.

He calls his mother. You gotta get Dad to call me. That son of a bitch Burkhardt is here.

Sean impressed by the cookies. Diana knows they're perfect. She's drawing. Mommy said I can't tell you what I saw in the tunnel. Sean says she's a really good artist. Asks if he can take a photo. You saw these in a tunnel, huh? She says I can't tell you, I promised. Can't tell where he tunnel is, either. He asks what the symbols mean. Mommy said it might be dangerous.

Man brings Dwarf Alberta Spruce. Housewarming gift. it's a distraction to another can grab Diana. Sean looks for her. Diana! Leaf on the floor. He starts to call......then stops. Puts the phone away and grabs another cookie.

Employee's phone. Call from the prison. Tells his father Burkhardt is at the hotel. He didn't even know who I was. Going to be here 2 nights. I'll make him pay for what he did to you, to us. Father says double the dose. Randy says no, triple it. Father says call me when he's dead. Randy says when they're all dead.

He sneaks into their rooms and grabs samples.

Team Grimm in the bar. Nick telling a story of Monroe peeing on his own fence. Then Monroe tackled him. Season 1! Monroe had to make a point. Did you pay for that window? Nick says yes, I paid for that window. Monroe doesn't remember that. LOL. Table is ready.

Randy spits in the champagne. Enspells all the drinks.

Looking at the menu. Maybe we order everything. Rosalee is eating for 4 now. Monroe thanks them all for coming. Means so much you're all here. Awww.

Randy almost ran into a waitress.

Monroe tells about the moment he fell for Rosalee, when she saved his life. How about the first kiss? At the bus. Nick says that was epic. I know, I was there. Randy gives them champagne. 2005 Brut. rosalee turns it down. hank takes hers. Nick toats Monroe. Happy birthday, man. Cheers! Bottoms up.

Nick and Adalind in bed. EWWWW. Nick says the waiter looked familiar. She tells him to turn off the light.

Sean eating cookies and looking at the drawings. Phone dings. Unknown caller. Picture of Diana sleeping. They call. You should've kept your word. The lieutenant. Sean figures out I was not myself back then. Are you sure you want to do this? I understand you're upset. The man says make me captain of that precinct or your little girl dies. He hangs up. Sean sighs.

Nick and Adalind wake up. Morning. At least they're clothed. He needs coffee. Her, too.

Rosalee wakes. She kisses Monroe's cheek. good morning, birthday boy. He says morning. He needs coffee. She'll meet him on the patio. He says whatever.

Hank washes his face. Admires himself in the mirror.

Diana wakes. Where am I? Man says you don't need to know that. I'm the man your daddy stabbed in the back. She says no, that was Mr. Bonaparte. I want to go home. Please, I want to go home now. He wogues. You're not going anywhere. She says I said please. He says you can say please all you want. That's not going to matter. She throws him across the room. Eyes glowing purple. Then she bashes him back and forth off the walls.

Morning. Monroe and Nick at breakfast. Wu comes over. Morning. He looks at the waitress and says wow. You are really beautiful. She thanks him. He says wow. Follows her.

Nick carrying coffee cups.

Monroe carrying cups. Randy observes. Monroe sees Eve and his eyes glow. He goes to her.

Nick in the hall. Rosalee says Morning. Asks about Monroe. He says he was getting coffee. Nick follows her.

Hank talks to himself in the mirror. You are one damn fine looking man.

Wu followed the waitress into the kitchen. I saw you last night and this morning. There's something about you. She says it's a little preposterous. She has to assemble the brunch. Wu recites poetry. He's ready to prove his love.

Monroe finds Eve. Says poetry to her. She was just looking at the view. He's complimenting her. I admire you so much, for everything you've been through. She asks if he's alright? he grabs her hand. That's love. She asks about Rosalee. Flees from him.

Rosalee comes out into the patio. Looks for Monroe. Nick finds her. Have you seen Monroe? He compliments her eyes. I knew you were special and I knew we were meant to be. I love you.

Nick, I don't know what's going on, but please stop. I'm going to find Monroe. Stay here. I mean it. He gets down on knee. Eve finds Nick. Thank God I found you. Thank God it's not too late. There's never been anyone else for me. She kisses him.

Monroe looking for Eve. Adalind wants him. More than I've ever wanted anything in my entire life. She kisses him. Rosalee finds them. He says I cannot live a lie. you wouldn't want me to live a lie, would you? I'm in love with Eve. Sorry. I'm really sorry. Eve is everything to me now. Adalind slaps him. Nick and Eve come in and this is getting hostile.

Hank still staring at himself. Singing Let's Get It On to himself. OMG. Dancing.

Kelly cries. Eve and Adalind fighting.

Hank hears all the noise and opens the door. Rosalee says something terrible is happening. He spots his reflection and sings again. rosalee figures out the spell.

The others fighting while Hank is singing to himself.

Phone rings. Help me. Help me. Tells Sean where he is. You gotta hurry. Sean says I have a couple things to do first, but I'll be there as soon as I can. Diana finds him. That's not a good hiding place. Sean hears him screaming. Hangs up.

Rosalee runs downstairs.

Wu with the waitress. Randy watching. Wu wants to marry her. She says please stop this. Wu says if you leave me, I'll kill myself.

Rosalee searching......sees Randy. You! You did this. Make it stop now! She slaps him. He wogues. They're all going to die. She wogues. Unless you die first.

Eve and Adalind slapping each other. Nick yells for Rosalee.

Wu is about to throw himself off the cliff. Randy grabs the waitress. Rosalee asks why he's doing this. Randy says your cop friend put my dad in prison, so you have to pay. Waitress screams. Wu wogues. Attacks him.

Randy goes over the cliff. His death breaks the spell just in time.

They look at each other. I don't feel so good. Why was I crying? Why am I in my underwear? Rosalee comes in. Monroe says I love you, only you. She says it wasn't your fault. Any of you. Adalind says there's only one way to break that spell. Rosalee says he took quite a fall.

Nick apologizes for the commotion.

Diana's victim is crawling. Just let me die. Sean opens the door. You and Diana have been having a lot of fun, I see. She runs to Sean. Wants to stay longer. Sean says no. She wants a play date. Sean agrees. She says see you soon. LOL.

Happy birthday song to Monroe. Waitress brings champagne. On the house. LOL.

Next ep - There's not a lot of time left until it gets here. Eve saw the skull in a mirror again.

No comments:

Post a Comment