Pages

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

#AgentsOfSHIELD 4.17 - "Identity and Change" live blog #agentsofhydra #FitzSimmons

"Identity and Change"

THERE'S NO WAY OUT FOR DAISY AND SIMMONS, ON ABC'S 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.'

"Identity and Change" - As Daisy and Simmons struggle to discover an escape route to the real world, the identity of the Inhuman leader of the Resistance is revealed, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, APRIL 11 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" MacKenzie, and John Hannah as Holden Radcliffe .

Guest starring are Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Jason O'Mara as Jeffrey Mace, Frances Gregg as Amy, Jordan Rivera as Hope, Randall J. Bacon as lead Hydra agent, Brandon Walter as person in line, David Landry as Hydra special agent, David Weiss as serious man, and Patrick Cavanaugh as Burrows.

"Identity and Change" was written by George Kitson and directed by Garry A. Brown.


Episode 17:

Coulson with Daisy. In his classroom. I knew I wasn't crazy. Hydra lies about everything! Student shows up. Amy, until first bell this is my time. She leaves. He says Hydra used Cambridge to take control. He says the mind control soap plants false memories in our brains. I make my own soap now. LOL. She gets a call. Ward. Something big is going down over here. She tells Coulson he needs a sub.

Mac fixing something. His daughter says you're slowing down, Dad. She borrowed parts from a Hydra drone. Mac says we stay off their radar and follow their rules, always. Always! She apologizes. He says I just want you to be more careful. He'll take the parts back later, then they'll work on stuff together. Get your bag. We'll be late for the bus.

At the bus stop. She can identify an engine by sound. That's my girl. Hydra shows up. Get your IDs out now! She says the drone is in my bag. I was going to take it back. A man runs. Hydra tackles him. He's on the list as a potential Inhuman. Take him away. They leave. Mac hugs his daughter.

Daisy brings Coulson to Simmons. He says I called Hydra on you, my bad. Simmons says water under the bridge. Daisy says here he makes his own soap. LOL. Daisy says we can trust Ward here. He'll get us to the Resistance. Simmons wants to get to Fitz. He's still a good person deep down. Daisy disagrees. Coulson saved an article. Radcliffe. No one's seen him since this photo was taken. Daisy wants to sneak back into Hydra. No one will know I'm there.

Fitz and the Madame. He wants to know why she's worried about this one subversive. She says it's no one, she doesn't matter. Shows him the photo of Jemma. She's plotting against me. I need to find her and expose anyone who's helping her. He'll send his team. Consider the threat eliminated. He'd cross the universe for her. They kiss. Then make out.

Hydra. Daisy goes to her cubicle. Ward joins her. It's not safe here. I think they're on to me. She looks up Radcliffe. He says you've lost your mind. She says the soap made me do it. Let's go. May stops them. Skye, you need to come with us. Daisy gives Ward a slip of paper. Simmons will know what to do. I'll be fine, go.

Drone. Simmons and Coulson wait. Meet the contact. For the season it's been unusually rainy. Coulson gives the answer phrase. They're handcuffed. Then hooded and put in a van.

Taken to Mace! Welcome to SHIELD. He's wearing the Patriot armor.

Ward vouched for ya, so I'm happy to provide you sanctuary. Coulson geeks out over the Patriot. Jeffrey is fine. Simmons asks what happened here. He says Billy Koenig gave his life to give me this location. Coulson says the Rebel Alliance thing is working for me. Heh. Mace takes it for a compliment. I think. Agent Burrows tells Mace that another agent is lost. There are Inhuman potentials refugees here. Ward arrives. What's happened? They got Skye.

She asks May if this will take long. Madame Hydra's office asked for you specifically. Fitz giving the breakdown about Simmons. We will defeat these terrorists and make our society great again. Hail Hydra.

Mac's daughter asking about Inhumans. Why are they all being arrested? He says I don't want you worrying about this stuff. She asks what would have happened if they looked in my bag? He says he would've taken care of it. Let's watch a movie and make popcorn.

Ward asks Simmons what she's really after. Mace says you're only here because I trust him, not you. She tells them about the mass grave and shows her ID. He apologizes. Ward gives her Radcliffe's coordinates. Simmons needs to find him as soon as possible. Mace can't spare people today. Coulson says send us. Ward agrees to babysit them.

Daisy tells May this seems a little extreme. May says be quiet and do your job. They bust into Mac's house! May takes his daughter. He's held to a wall yelling she's just a kid, she's just a kid! Daisy is in shock.

The hangar is empty. Mace imagines a fleet of Quinjets launching from here. Coulson asks Simmons why she didn't tell him about the real world. She says not everyone is ready for that truth. They enter a Quinjet. Coulson's impressed. Simmons says you should've seen the Zephyr.

Mac and May. He's trying to appeal. We keep our heads down, obey the rules. She's just a kid. May says that doesn't mean she's innocent.

Ward apologizes to Simmons. I should've never left Skye. If anything happens, I'd never forgive myself. I'd die for her. Simmons goes to Coulson. He's nervous. I just wanted someone to tell me I'm not crazy. You're not crazy. he has an ex wife. She knows the real Coulson and believes in him. 30 minutes out.

Fitz and the Madame. She asks what's wrong. He says your new subversive was executed at the Academy. What else have you been keeping from me? She says this woman crossed over from the other side. They thought this was impossible. She's trying to finish Project Looking Glass. She says over there, SHIELD won the war. I was their slave. Treated as less than human. I hoped they couldn't follow me. Everything I do is so that you and I can be together. Yikes. She gets an alert. We'll finish this later. Come. He keeps looking at Jemma's photo.

Daisy with Hope Mackenzie. My dad follows the rules, he's a good person. Daisy can't let them go home. it's not my call. Hope thinks this is all her fault. Please don't let anything happen to my dad. Daisy leaves the room. Mac comes from the other. I haven't broken him, yet. Daisy enters Mac's room. Hope is safe. That's one special girl. He thanks her. We need to talk. She asks do you know who I am? He does! We're both SHIELD agents. Daisy says We need to get out of here and meet up with Coulson and Simmons. Yo-Yo is on the outside. You have no idea how worried she is. Wait, you don't know who she is. Do you know me? He says I'm sorry, it's what the other agent told me to say, and reveals a microphone. OH NO.

**Daisy's really stuck now. What a time to not have her powers.

May's coming for Daisy. She runs. May says lock down the elevators. Find her!

Quinjet lands. Simmons and Ward arm up. Simple extraction. Coulson, try not to get killed. Ward tells Radcliffe to drop the mallet. Croquet. You shouldn't be here! None of you! Simmons says this is not a social visit. Radcliffe never meant to hurt anyone. Simmons says you have to help us escape. He says my dear, there is no escape from this place.

Daisy continues to fight. May intercepts her. it's over. Daisy is beaten by Hydra soldiers.

Radcliffe says things have gone dreadfully wrong. The Framework was supposed to be a paradise. Ward says you're coming with us. That wasn't a request. Agnes is here. Doesn't remember the real world. Her body is deceased. The Framework is all Agnes has left. She's not the only one in that boat. AIDA killed me as well. She found a loophole. Ward says we can sort it out at HQ. Simmons tells Radcliffe to say where AIDA is keeping their friends. He tells her about the Russian base. She says our exit doesn't work. Radcliffe says oh no, that means she knows you're here. Ward says who? Who is she?! Plane coming in. Radcliffe tells them to hide, all of you! It lands on the lawn. AIDA and Fitz exit with lots of Hydra soldiers.

Search the island. Find them.

Coulson quips about the plane that size.

AIDA will find the subversives. Soon enough.

Ward says that's Madame Hydra.

Radcliffe says don't play innocent with me. You've been manipulating the Framework. All you've done is lie. Don't use my words or my bloody programming against me, AIDA! She says don't call me that here. That's an acronym. the A stands for artificial. I am not your tool. Not anymore. Fitz found Agnes.

Mac and Hope reunited. She asks what happened to Skye. She was nice to me. May says Hydra thanks you for your service. Daddy? Mac says Hail Hydra.

Fitz says the other side's coming for us. She even has your face. Agnes asks why she looks like me, Holden. AIDA says Radcliffe enslaved me. Used me, kept me as his property. He means to replace me with her. Radcliffe says this is Agnes, she's harmless, she's no threat, you have to believe me. Fitz pulls a gun on Agnes. Convince me.

Simmons horrified. Ward tells them get back to the jet. He's ready to snipe Fitz. Simmons says I haven't told you the whole story. I know him as a good man and I love him! Madame Hydra has messed with his mind. If you do this, I lose him forever. I will tell you everything, everything. I need you to trust me. Fitz woud never have hurt an innocent woman.

Radcliffe says I'll take you to the subversives. Fitz asks why do you act like you know me? Radcliffe explains. And the woman, Jemma Simmons? Radcliffe says the Fitz I knew nearly drowned for Simmons! Crossed the universe for her! You're not this man. This isn't you. Fitz says You're saying I'm not myself. I don't know who I am. Fitz says you're wrong. I know exactly who I am. He shoots Agnes. Simmons screams. Hydra fires at them. Radcliffe is ushered away. Fitz stares in Simmons direction. Coulson saves her. Ward kills Hydra agents then they run to the Quinjet. Hang on to something! Get in the air and away.

Coulson says there's nothing else you could've done. I'm sorry.

Mace yells at Simmons. Do you have evidence or do we have to take this as face value, too. Coulson defends her, tries to get Mace to back off and give her time because it's been a hard day. She breaks, says we don't even belong here, this isn't even real! Mac brought into SHIELD. Daisy Johnson, you might know her as Skye. Hydra used me to trick her and take her captive. Ward asks if she was okay? Mace asks why are you here? Mac says Today for the first time I couldn't look my little girl in the eye. I'm here to make that right. I'm here to help.

Screams. Daisy in a cell hearing a man tortured. Fitz comes in. Hear me out. We know each other. We're friends. I can explain all of this. Fitz says how curious. Someone else tried that today. Maybe he learned his lesson. Guess who turned out to be a potential Inhuman. Go on. Guess. No matter. We have plenty of ways of making you talk. She says you don't want to do this. He says yeah, I do. I guess you don't know me at all.

Next ep - New weapon. You will have the Patriot begging for his life. What is real? Patriot and May - someone has been juicing, unless of course, you're one of us now.


No comments:

Post a Comment