Pages

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

#AgentsOfSHIELDfinale 4.22 - “World’s End” live blog #GhostRider #agentsofhydra

“World’s End”

GHOST RIDER RETURNS ON THE EXPLOSIVE SEASON FINALE OF ‘MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.,’ ON ABC

Gabriel Luna Guest Stars as Robbie Reyes/Ghost Rider

“World’s End” – With the surprising emergence of Ghost Rider, Coulson and the team attempt to stop Aida from ending the world on the exciting season finale of “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” TUESDAY, MAY 16 (10:00–11:00 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network.

“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso “Mack” MacKenzie, and John Hannah as Holden Radcliffe.

Guest starring are Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena “Yo-Yo” Rodriguez, Gabriel Luna as Robbie Reyes/Ghost Rider, Mallory Jansen as Aida, Adrian Pasdar as Brigadier General Glenn Talbot, Jordan Rivera as Hope Mackenzie, Patrick Cavanaugh as Burrows, Zach McGowan as The Superior, Joris Jarsky as Sergei, Zibby Allen as Lt. Evans, Joel Stoffer as silhouetted man, and Karole Foreman as waitress.

”World’s End” was written by Jeffrey Bell and directed by Billy Gierhart.

Episode 22:

Robbie fires up the Charger. Ghost Rider rides again.

The Zephyr. May wants to know why he drank the Haig. Coulson says we'll need another bottle for that conversation.

Fitz explaining Ophelia to Simmons. He performed experiments on 2 dozen people. He can still hear the screams. She's not judging him. We need a way to kill AIDA. How do we kill her? I don't know. Do you want to kill her? Alert goes off.

Yo-Yo and Mack still under. Daisy's guilty. Framework is changing.

Yo-Yo calling for help. Is anybody there. She's found. Radcliffe shoots the Hydra agent and saves her. You being here is madness! She came for Mack. Valiant but foolhardy effort. He kept finding yo-yos in his pockets and figured he had to look for her. AIDA is dismantling the Framework. It's not good to piss off the creator.

She's pissy toward the Russians. She wants to burn this world to the ground. The Darkhold has shown us what to do. But she also wants SHIELD to suffer. Fitz. Especially Fitz.

Charger on the way. Rolls in on flames. Robbie gets out. Sees the book. He's come for that. Fights the Russians. Fire chain stops her from getting the book. Burns her wrist. He says You're not like those machines anymore. What have you done? She blasts him with electricity and he's a skull again. She disappears and he roars.

How long before the Framework is completely gone? 18-20 hours. Mack and Yo-Yo? No guarantee they'll survive until the end. talbot calls Coulson. People were murdered by a banshee from another dimension. This happens in SHIELD. Talbot says intelligence knows Mace wasn't an Inhuman. You have to be at a meeting tomorrow before they take down SHIELD once and for all. Coulson tells Talbot that they're the primary target for AIDA and would endanger all. If that changes you'll be the first to know. Daisy tells Coulson that Robbie stole the Charger.

She gets to him. Asks what happened?

AIDA's arm won't heal. Russian says that demon was created in the same darkness that created you. You will have to be careful.

Robbie is drawn to dark matter like a GPS tracks a car. Dimensions, space, planets, all connected. Can you beat AIDA? I don't know. But the demon on me hates her more than anything. May has the cyborg head. LOL.

Russians told to not disappoint me. AIDA doesn't take disappointment well.

Radcliffe gets Yo-Yo to SHIELD and Mack. Talks to him about the truth of this reality. Hope comes. She's ready. She goes to Yo-Yo. What's your name? Elena, but my friends call me Yo-Yo. Burrows tells Mack that the Armory is gone, like it disappeared. Mack says people are missing things, too. Summons them all to evacuate. yo-Yo says next time I'll talk to him, he'll remember me.

Russian and The Superior will be at the meeting. Calling SHIELD a secret police. Their worst crime is the secret program of breeding and weaponizing Inhumans. Talbot says there is no such program. Superior shows them the Darkhold. It showed me how to eliminate Inhumans. Daisy walks in and shoots Talbot in the head!!

**So, another Daisy-bot. Poor Talbot. Was that the real Talbot?

robbie and SHIELD arrive. Dead. Gunshots. Russians push them to read the Darkhold. Coulson and May come in shooting. Talbot still has a pulse.

Daisy finds AIDA and a Daisy-bot. Therapy, seriously, just consider it. Robbie comes in and AIDA disappears again.

Talbot on a stretcher. Coulson has the books. Talbot's aide thinks they're suspects.

Cyborg vs. Robbie. Daisy kills another. Robbie gets it. Daisy blasts another to him. Russian cuts Daisy. He says you can't stop me. Fire chain wraps around him. Coulson and May arrive. I missed it, didn't I. Damn! Come on, we gotta go.

Back to the Zephyr. Daisy-bot after Daisy-bot will go killing people. Uniting people to hate Inhumans. Daisy will be the monster. She thinks AIDA has won. Coulson says no. This isn't the Framework. I need the Darkhold. I want to use it as bait. AIDA feels fear. Robbie says he's taking it. Daisy says AIDA teleported from him. She's terrified. Simmons says we're running out of options. Fitz says we don't have enough power. Coulson says back to base. Let's take the fight back home. He knows they have a lot to work out, but right now I need you both on the same page. May, take us back to HQ.

Mack's in a traffic jam. Yo-Yo and Radcliffe on the bus. She wants to change Mack's mind to get him to come home. Talks to him. Remember me. No, Daisy mentioned your name once. She says Daisy and Coulson and the others are safe on the other side, that's where I'm from. Look around you, Mack. This is the end. You know the truth about your daughter. When Daisy told me you didn't want to leave, I was so hurt. It's why I'm here. I'd never want to take this from you, but I thought if you saw me, looked in my eyes, you'd remember the love-- Dad! The impossible....it's ..... People are all gone. Where'd everybody go? Mack doesn't know. But I'm here. Radcliffe says our friends have perhaps found a way to stall our demise. Hope wants to know what's next. Mack says we go home.

Coulson says robot May was more supportive. May asks if she's what happened to the Haig? He asks if she wants to talk. She never wants to talk, but it needs to happen.

Robbie and Daisy. With Mack and Yo-Yo's bodies. She asks how it was for him. Robbie was just a passenger for Ghost Rider in the other world. It killed things. She says that sounds terrible. Lonely. He says I'm here now. It's good. She agrees. Fitz tells Daisy she can begin. She built a back door. But Yo-Yo has to use it.

Simmons and Fitz. AIDA shows up. I think you're dead.

An apartment. Mack with his daughter. Yo-Yo and Radcliffe talking again. He tells her to leave, save herself. She says no, I'll drag him if I have to. Radcliffe says you won't. He'd hate you. You have to come to terms with his willingness to die with her. She knows. That little girl isn't real. She doesn't even exist. Hope hears from behind her.

Fitz tries to appeal to AIDA. Sad songs. Great example. Music and art. She likes smashing heads on the floor best so far. Did you know blood has a copper smell? Simmons taunts her. Fitz trying to calm her. AIDA wants to only feel one thing. Vengeance. You will suffer the way I have suffered. Beg me to let her live!

Coulson tells May about Maybot. Part of it seemed real. She says maybe it was. He says maybe on my end, too. When we get out of this mess, we start again, then when it feels right, we open another bottle. Deal? Deal. See you on the other side.

Fitz will do anything she wants. We can go away. Start again. Simmons taunts AIDA even now. AIDA keeps driving it in. Fitz offers the Darkhold in exchange for Jemma's life. I'm so sorry, Jemma. Coulsons's reading the book. Firing up the gateway now. Please, let me take you to it. AIDA shocks Jemma until she collapses then grabs Fitz. I'm going to kill everyone you love right in front of you and there's nothing you can do. She teleports.

To Coulson. Do you really think you can stop me from taking the Darkhold? It's worth a shot. She says There's only one person that can stop me and he's not here. Coulson says you've only been human for a short while, but there's something you have to learn - it's called teamwork. Simmons fires at her with an automatic. AIDA says your trap failed. You can't kill me. Simmons says I know. I just really wanted to do that. AIDA says you can't kill me. Coulson says maybe not. But I'm pretty sure he can. The flaming skull.

AIDA vs. Ghost Rider. Simmons tells Coulson good luck.

robbie with Daisy. She's trying tomake a back door.

AIDA burning up and screaming in pain. Fitz looks disturbed. Coulson destroys AIDA's body.

Mack calls for Hope. She tells him what she heard. He says it's not true, it's not true. You're the most real thing in the whole world. Yo-Yo apologizes. he asks why? She says this world is ending and I don't want you to end with it. Radcliffe says that door is the only way out. Yo-Yo pleads with him. He only cares for Hope. Yo-Yo sits on the sofa. Radcliffe says you need to leave. She says no, it's okay. The only person I care about is here, too. Radcliffe asks if I'm the only sane person here? Hope doesn't want to die. i want to be real. Don't leave me. Mack will always love her. She disappears. Yo-Yo takes his hand while he grieves.

Daisy doesn't see Mack. He's gone.

A tear from Mack's body.

Yo-Yo;s back. Mack. She shakes his shoulder. Mack. Mack! He breathes! Geeze, Mack, don't scare us all like that.

Coulson says that was horrifying. I don't know how you live with it all the time. Robbie says you know why it made the deal in the first place, right? I do. Don't tell the others. I will when it's time.

yo-Yo and Mack. She feels terrible that she tries to pull him from Hope. He says there's nothing to forgive. Those years as a father will also be a part of me. But they also gave me a glimpse of a life I could have here with you. They kiss and hug.

Coulson gives the book to Robbie. Daisy will miss him. Robbie makes his own gateway to leave with the chain. They're awed. Coulson hands over the book. Robbie doesn't envy him. I was going to say the same to you. Robbie nods to Daisy and leaves. May asks what did he mean? Mack says Talbot is alive. In a coma. Bad news is they're coming here. Fitz wants to stay. It's my fault. All on me. I created the LMDs and AIDA. Daisy says we were all in the Framework together. It messed us up and it'll take time to reconcile that. The one thing I don't need time to understand is we're all in this together. I ran away and tried to take the blame. I lost myself and you pulled me back in. This is not on you. It might take you a long time to forgive yourself, but you have nothing to apologize for. May says we pay the price together. Simmons agrees. Coulson suggests food. Wouldn't mind grabbing a bite to eat first.


Beach. Radcliffe drinking alone. This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a...

Dinner. Team eating at the bar. Coulson says this is the first time we've been together in a long time. Waitress offers pie. Lights off. Then invaded. Come to arrest them. Phillip J. Coulson. Yep, that's me. Congratulations on the whole lights off and on thing. A man uses a device. The window closes in less than 2 minutes. Take them.

**What did that do? Why did they seem frozen? Who are these guys really?

Coulson wakes on a bed. Puts on boots. Flips switches. on a space ship!!! Alright, Phil, enough sightseeing. Get back to work.

In loving memory of our friend, Powers Boothe.

Inhumans trailer. In IMAX Sept 1.


SHIELD has been renewed for season 5 with 22 episodes. It will debut after Marvel's Inhumans runs 8 episodes this fall on Fridays at 9PM ET/PT.

No comments:

Post a Comment