Pages

Sunday, November 5, 2017

#Arrow 6.4 - "Reversal"

"Reversal"

BLACK SIREN STRIKES AGAIN — Just as Oliver (Stephen Amell) starts to get things in order, Black Siren (Katie Cassidy) launches another attack on the citizens of Star City. Gregory Smith directed the episode written by Sarah Tarkoff & Emilio Ortega Aldrich (#604). Original airdate 11/2/2017.

Ep 4:

Night in the city. Siren wears a black bob wig. A man spots her. Buys her a drink. Whiskey neat. That hair looks so hot on Katie. She takes him to the alley to make out. Spots his wedding ring. She says I won't tell if you won't tell. He wants a secret of hers. She says only if you promise not to tell anybody. Cross my heart and hope to die. She grins.

Nice restaurant. William picked out Oliver's tie. He's eating with Felicity. 3 years since we first did this. When they got blown up. He says I wasn't ready them like I am now. A woman tells him she's voting against the anti-vigilante referendum. She's happy they are back together. Felicity asks him if he paid the woman. He had no idea this would happen. She says maybe we can ease into some of the things. He agrees. He's happy she's busy and has the thing with Curtis. The team texts. Now he knows how it feels. She apologizes, kisses him, and leaves.

Body dead outside the bar. Dinah on scene. Sonic scream did it. Witness said they were very handsy on the way out. Diggle says we'll take it from here. They look into the victim. Rene arrives. 70% against the legislation in the city. Time to find Black Siren. Curtis asks Felicity if she mailed the articles of incorporation. He's guilty for interrupting her dinner. Go make dessert.

Man meets with Siren. She says most people would say thank you. He says for the item or the body left for police to find. He gives her a file. She has no reservations. It won't be a problem. Man leaves.

Felicity home. On the phone with Oliver. Come by for dessert. I'll see you soon.Felicity sees a reflection and pulls a knife. Alaina's in the apartment! Hacked he smart lock. Need your help. Cayden James is working on something that will hurt the entire world and I need your help to stop him. She has a bruised cheek.

**I'm totally not into those smart locks. Yeah, a door can be broken a variety of ways, but there's something to the Scotty quote - "The more you overthink the plumbing, the easier it is the stop up the drain."

Felicity is mad. you told me Cayden James was a good man! At what point did he become a mastermind! Alaina says ARGUS broke him. I'm a hacktivist, not a monster. How will he hurt the world? She says the most conservative estimate is 4% of the world population. I didn't know who else to reach out to. Curtis texts.

Siren killed another. A woman. Rene wonders if she made out with this one, too. Heh. College librarian? Still can't find Siren. Felicity hasn't texted back. John says hit the streets. Except for Curtis.

Felicity hacking. Ignoring her phone. We need to convince Cayden's system we're him. the HELIX place. Alaina looking at the start-up stuff. you're going to make home appliances? We should go. And open the door to Oliver. You invited me. What's she doing here? Heh. Come in. She tells him Cayden is planning a bad thing. He's going with her. She says no. He says tell the team what you're doing. She says on the way, then we'll finish dinner, starting with dessert.

Woman drops her keys. Siren holds them out. I love your shoes, so cute. Woman says they're custom. Siren says I'm Dinah, by the way. Really nice to meet you.

Curtis figured out how to track Siren. Her sonic track. Where? Parking garage. Dinah tells John and Rene.

team on sight. Dinah finds the woman dead. Siren blasts her. Just she's so, so pretty. I wanted to hold her hand until the end. Dinah calls her a twisted bitch. Siren says that hurts my feelings! Then she's gone.

A rave. They are being followed by a man in a gas mask. Oliver? Felicity and Alaina get in to see Amnesiac. Guy in a suit. We need a ghost mirror drive. Gas mask guy invades. Yep, it's Oliver. What the hell are you doing here?! Ooops. She says you screwed up everything. Alaina's knocked out and so is everyone else.

Felicity says I wanted to protect you. What if someone saw you? He won't stand for her going after a criminal without back-up. She needs the drive and to get Alaina out before they wake up. We'll discuss this later.

All 3 victims had stolen fingerprints. They're invisible. unremarkable. What if their backgrounds are a cover? Boring by design. Anybody got a crystal ball? Curtis will try to backtrace where Siren has been. Dig will try to get in touch with Felicity.

She finally picks up. She's in HELIX. I'll be back at the bunker before you know it. I promise.

Curtis looked at the sound waves. And..... A probable base of operation. See her 10 seconds ago with men. Dig says Felicity is in trouble.

Siren behind them! And surrounded. Cayden James in person. Very nice to finally make your acquaintance.

He's not here for nostalgia. We never finished our conversation in Corto Maltese. I was hurt, truly. The naivete of someone I thought had potential. Sorry, Miss Smoak, you are collateral damage. Horrible waste of talent. Make it as humane as possible. Shots fired. Team on site. Felicity and Alaina hiding in a corner. Siren vs. John. Felicity asks how they knew she needed them? Alaina is bleeding.

Bunker. Alaina is stable. Dig asks if Felicity is alright? She is not. What the hell do you think? Sorry, it's not you I'm mad at. John knows. She goes to the computer. She's in. Really important. IDD. Internet domain names. Each manager controls a section. All 3 would be needed to get in the vault. The internet controls everything now. 300 million at least..... this is all my fault. The vault is super classified. John orders her to shower and clear her head at home.

Oliver arrives. John told me what happened. So this is therapy? He says to speak to one of the world experts on guilt and regrets. It's not your fault. She asks how did you balance it all. All by yourself. He says I didn't do it by myself. I had you. I'm being serious. You were always there to talk me out of stuff. Literally in my ear every second I was in the field. I wanted to be there for you like you've been there for me. you would tell me that I freed Cayden James, I did it because at that moment, you thought it was right. You'd say to make it right in the present and trust myself. Text message. Oliver says I'm incredibly proud. She leaves.

Bleeding guard. Siren had a family once. She kills him. Cayden says we need people down, not dead. He rescued her from Lian Yu. Hands out fingerprints. In the vault. With perfect knowledge, man could control anything. Everything. They unlock it. He's just beginning. They enter. Lots of servers. Welcome to the inner sanctum.

Team Arrow arrives. With Felicity. Dig says stay sharp. Felicity says this way. Cayden's overclocking the vault CPU. 6 minutes. I think I can stop the virus. Shots fired.

Siren tells Cayden the men have engaged the targets. Miss Smoak appeared on the server. Clever girl. I code something to occupy her while I take my leave. Do something with her friends, would you?

She's freaking out. They cover her. Fall back! We're outgunned here. She says keep them off me for 4 minutes. Oliver in the chair. Overwatch. She asks if he sees the room in the far west quadrant. he guides her. Your right, my left. Little bit a learning curve here. LOL. Guides Felicity. under the door 3 2 1. Coast is clear. She's in. Cayden's not here. time to get to work.

Team still fighting. John and Siren again. you've changed something. I just can't quite put my finger on it. LOL. She blasts his arrow. Crossbow. That's cute.

Door closes Felicity in. She has to break in. God, the writers don't know anything about computers. Felicity's babble has nothing to do with real tech. **Watching this with an IT professional is hilarious.

They're not dead. Oliver says told you so. Heh. She thanks him. He's glad he found a way to help. She says you always do.

bunker. Oliver says we need to focus on why Laurel has aligned with Cayden James. Sorry. Old habits. I'll leave you to it. Felicity leaves with him to see Alaina.

She's awake. Felicity updated her. Now you're not working for an evil hacker, what will you do? Alaina wants to take time, then maybe.....you'll give me a job? Pitches that they should make the spinal implant. Something that would change the world. Felicity says we've had a hard time coming up with a name. Maybe.....Helix. Alaina says it'd be really nice to see something good come from it. Helix Dynamics.

Siren gets a reward. Cayden says the objective was obtained. Miss Smaok's digital fingerprints on the processor, not mine. Let her take down the firewall. He uploaded code critical to their plight. Now the next step.

Oliver and Felicity making out. He still has room for dessert. They land on the sofa. Phone buzzing. Sorry. It's his. One sec. Hello? hi....Okay. I'll be there. Alright. It's Slade. He needs my help.

Next ep - help finding Slade's son. Oliver says trust me, don't make this man angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment