Pages

Friday, May 11, 2018

#SPN 13.22 - "Exodus" live blog #supernatural

“Exodus”

HITCHING A RIDE – Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) devise a plan that will save innocent lives. Meanwhile, Jack (Alexander Calvert) continues to wrestle with the consequences of his decisions. Thomas J. Wright directed the episode written by Eugenie Ross-Leming & Brad Buckner (#1322). Original airdate 5/10/2018.

Episode 22:

Sam hugs Mom. Dean asks what happened. He brought me back. Lucifer says it's what I do. Cas asks how he got in here? Lucifer makes a joke. Then says thank me, I gave Sammy an extra life. I'm here to join the team. He tries to talk to Jack and Dean intercedes. Cas says he's nothing like you. Lucifer says I'm the only one that understands him. Dean says no. Kill him. Pushes Gabriel to use the blade and kill him! Jack says stop it! Dean says way to go, Dad. Gabriel will look for Jack. Lucifer wants respect for beating this Michael. Cas cuffs Lucifer. Sam asks if the rift is closed. No. you have 31 hours give or take.

Rowena with the spell book.

Sam sets a timer on his phone. Apologizes to Dean. Dean asks if he's good. I'm alive, yeah. Dean says you have nothing to apologize for and hugs him. Thought I lost you, man. What will we do about Lucifer? Sam says I'll handle him. Let me handle him. Okay.

Jack remembering Kelly's video. No one would blame you if one day you went looking for your dad. Don't let anyone tell you what you should be? Be what you want to be. Jack remembering all the good and bad. Poor kid.

Mary arming up. Lucifer says hi. Miss me? She punches him. That's a yes. LOL. Cas takes him off. Dean says nice shot. Sam wants to find Jack and get home before it's too late. Mary says she's not going back. I fought beside these people. I respect them and their cause. She says I know what you went through to find me, but these people are being slaughtered. They need me.

Cas and Luci bickering. Jack arrives. Cas says talking with Lucifer is not a good idea. Jack wants to listen.

Dean says we've been mopping up the world for years. Years. We never walk away. Ever. Not every fight can be won. Tell her! Sam says Mom made up her mind. Let's take them with us. Get them somewhere safe and figure out how to take down Michael. Then they'll all get to save their world. Dean asks how many? Mary says 25.

Lucifer says this dad thing is new to me. Do you have questions you want to ask? Fire away. Jack asks why does everyone hate you? Lucifer says you're probably heard every evil that befalls the world is my fault. Yeah, I've led souls to ruin. Humans are like that. Jack says my mom wasn't. Lucifer says humans aren't perfect. They're hardwired to fall and they need a fall guy. Cas says that's an oversimplification. Lucifer brings up the Cage. I was locked up for centuries, so when could I do all that evil? My dad locked me up because I told the truth. He loved humans so much he couldn't see their flaws. So he threw me away. Lucifer says he wants a chance to get better.

Cas goes to Dean and all to tell them Jack is with Lucifer.

Lucifer says your grandfather is God. Dean rushes over. Jack says I need to know about my powers, my family. Cas says we're your family. Sam says you don't know who Lucifer really is. Jack says I never will if I don't talk to him. Dean tries-- Jack says Dean! He's my father!

Mary says they'll reach base camp in a couple hours. Dean tells Sam to check on Jack. Mary tells him to take it easy on Jack. He's fighting a war. He's lost friends.

Jack tells Sam that now Lucifer is here, we can kill Michael. Sam says that's not the plan.

Mary says Lucifer is Jack's father. He's interested. Dean worries about the dark side. Mary says he won't go to the dark. jack will see Lucifer's true nature. Gabriel runs in with angels on his heels. Lucifer blows them up. Then melts the cuffs. He says they won't hold me in this world. you're welcome. See? Team Player?

Singer Auto Salvage! But it's no Sioux Falls. Heh. Alt Bobby's camp. Good to see you boys again. Dean asks about Charlie and Ketch. Bobby says they went after some angels. Sam says we're running out of time. Mary told Bobby about going to the other Earth. Bobby says that's the dumbest idea in a landfill of ideas.

Lucifer telling Jack about his uncles. That's your Uncle Gabe. Let's go say hi. Gabe is the class clown. Gabriel calls him an ass clown. Jack gets an intro. Lucifer trying to reminisce. Gabriel says you are not a victim. That's just your excuse. For what? For it all. For it all!

Charlie and Ketch try to rescue and get captured.

You want us to follow you through a magic door to a fairytale world where everything is pretty? LOL. Mary says hear them out. Dean says you're losing. You're outmanned and outgunned. Sam says we're sitting on the biggest collection of lore and weapons in our world. So you make a plan and come back and beat Michael. Sam says we've been where you are. We are you. They agree to talk to their people and make a vote. Bobby says Charlie and Ketch got ambushed. Sam asks where did they hear about this execution?

Ketch being tortured for info. Ketch mentions tells him to take Monopoly places straight to Hell. An expert interrogator has been sent for. No talking will be required. Good evening, Castiel. Welcome. OH

Dean and Sam and Bobby and Cas bring in a man who might've ratted out the refugees. You set them up. He says he doesn't know what they're talking about. Dean nods to Cas to go in the man's mind. Dean says try again.

Lucifer and Gabriel on guard duty. It's really killing you that you're not out there impressing your kid, huh? Gabriel says he's a kid. He's not like you. I've seen it in his eyes. He'll see who, what you are. Lucifer says I've changed. Gabriel says it's me. I've known you since the stars were made. You're incapable of empathy. Love, or change. Humans are innocent and beautiful, but you couldn't stand that Dad loved them more than you. You were cancer. He locked you up to stop the cancer. It was too late then. Guess what? It's too late for you now.

Alt Castiel has been studying them. Charlie. Pure steel. Haven't seen many like you. But you have to understand everyone has a breaking point. He's got a German accent. Everyone has a point of pain. A nerve so raw that your will.... No, it's not German, it's Spanish. All your secrets will flow to my mind until your mind no longer exists. Something outside. Jack taking down angels. Castiel goes out. Mary comes in with Sam and Dean. Kill angels.

Castiel grabs Alt Castiel.

Dean and Sam untie Charlie and Ketch. Ketch says you saving me....about bloody time. LOL.

Castiel says I vastly prefer humans to angels. Alt Cas says we are the same. Castiel says yes, we are, and stabs him dead.

Camp. Bobby congratulates them. Real proud of you boys. We took a vote to see who was idjit enough to go and everyone said yes. I have a good feeling about you two. Sam says great. Sam asks Dean and Cas how we do this? Only have a few hours left. Dean asks about the bus.

Lucifer inside while Dean works on the engine. Got it running. Dean tells Gabriel that Lucifer driving lets us keep an eye on him. Jack trying to leave. I have to kill Michael. Lucifer comes over. Sam says we have to take these people to the rift. Jack says Michael deserves to be punished. Lucifer says maybe you should rethink. Taking Michael out ain't easy. And if he catches you, we have to rescue you, and that puts everyone in danger. Sometimes doing the right thing can go wrong. Jack says my father makes a valid point. Lucifer leads him back to the bus. Kids....have to know how to talk to them, know what I mean?

They drive out. Jeep and bus. Reach the rift. It's thin and flickering. Dean says we're running out of time, come on!

Rowena chants over the book. Gave the rift juice.

Dean urges everyone to hurry. Cas and Ketch first. Charlie says see you on the other side, bitches.

Rowena sees Ketch and Jack come in.

Sam tells Lucifer to stay with Gabriel in case something go wrong.

More go through. Rowena keeps juicing it.

Incoming! Michael arrives. Lucifer goes forward. Michael says you don't want to try this again, do you? Lucifer says yeah. They blast at each other. Michael knocks Luci down. Michael recognizes Gabriel. Gabriel tells them to go. I'm not running anymore. Go! He fights Michael. Michael gets the upper hand and stabs him! Sam tells Dean to go! Lucifer gets up. Pleads with Sam. Sam pushes him back. How did you think this would end? Sam goes through the rift and it closes.

Crowded bunker. Sam congratulates Rowena. We owe you one. She'll collect. Dean tells Cas we owe Gabriel everything for sacrificing himself. What about Lucifer? Dean says Sam handled it. Bobby addresses the crowd. We made it. But don't get soft on me. We'll go back home and set our people free. Let's not forget our brothers and sisters that didn't make it. We'll do right by them! Now toast our new brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester. Welcome to the family.

Gabriel laying dead. Lucifer trying to make a deal with Michael. I saw how they did the spell. We go through. I get my son. You get-- Everything else. Are we agreed? Lucifer stares off toward the body.

Next ep - finale. Michael and Lucifer get to our Earth. Dean says Eat Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment