Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2018

#Legacies 1.5 - “Malivore” live recap #thevampirediaries #theoriginals

“Malivore”

ELECTION FEVER — Tensions rise among the students after Alaric (Matthew Davis) decides to give the students a bigger voice by forming an honor council. Determined to find out more about Landon’s (Aria Shahghasemi) past, Hope (Danielle Rose Russell) does a series of magical tests on him. Meanwhile, Alaric and Dorian (guest star Demetrius Bridge) take on the next creature to try and find out what they want and where they are coming from. Michael Karasick directed the episode written by Thomas Brandon & Penny Cox (#105). Original airdate 11/29/2018.

Episode 5:

vines open the door. Then the next door. Coming in a house for the knife. Plant lady walked into a circle. He trapped her. You deceived me. He calls Ric. I got one that talks. 

Ric addresses the students about having a voice in how the rules are made. Honor council. One vampire, one witch, one werewolf. Plus the school counselor. Vote wisely. You're dismissed. Ric is leaving for a mission. 

Raf asks about Landon. Can the honor council decide? Ric says if it comes to that, yes. MG asks about Caleb. Ric says Caleb is locked up to dry out. MG asks for leniency. Ric says the punishment fits the crime. I have to go. Hope stops him. She has to run Landon's 23 and me. He left her instructions in his office. 

Lizzie trying outfits. She wants to be the witch president for the honor council. Josie says take it seriously. It's a big responsibility. Lizzie says I'm an influencer. They need me.

Hope and Landon. He doesn't want her to do the tests. You're biased. She says we don't have a choice. Last thing you told me is you want answers on who or what you are. I want those answers, too. Let's get through this. 

Penelope is running against Lizzie. Josie confronts her. Bow out now or I will crush you. Penelope says your sister is unfit for office. 

Ric comes to talk to the dryad. Gentle creatures who lives among humans. We're just looking for answers. She says bring Oliver to me and I'll believe you're trustworthy. Ric asks what should we tell this Oliver? She says show him this ring. He'll come with you. I'll give no further answers until he does. 

Werewolves in the gym. Raf offers to do the alpha's paper in exchange for helping Landon. Alpha says no. What the alpha says, goes, and I say Landon goes.

Dryad wants the window opened. We don't lie, we choose not to harm. Ric says sometimes telling the truth can do more harm than good. She says Oliver played music. Leaned against the trees and felt happiness. We fell in love. Oliver became a vampire so we could be together forever. You've also lost a great love. You carry more than one loss. He says several. But there's happiness there, too. I still see her sometimes. Aide returns. Bonnie did a spell on the ring! Oliver is with him. But he doesn't remember her. 

Hope putting Landon through physical tests. You have no supernatural strength. He asks what's next? I only have to pass one test, so I'm not giving up, yet. She tells him to sprint to the lake and back. Counselor and Hope discuss Landon's blood. We need to know more about his past. 

Ball lights up as a supernatural lie detector. Where were you born? I don't know. He only knows his mother's first name. She asks why can't you be compelled? He doesn't know. Why did you take the knife? I don't know. She says if we can't figure out what you are, you can't stay at the school.

Lizzie practicing. Josie talked to the goth coven. Raf arrives. He came to to ask Lizzie about Landon. MG is on board. She says say no more. I'd be happy to help. He thanks her. She says if he'll be her date to her birthday on Friday. She's black-tying him. Josie is not thrilled. He reluctantly agrees. Lizzie is thrilled. 

MG visits Caleb. Blood from the kitchen. Caleb doesn't want it. MG wants to make it up to him. I'll get you out of this cell. Caleb says send the vamps my way and I'll get them to vote for you. 

Raf asks to talk to Jed again. I've got the vampire and witches. be nice to know I can count on the pack. Jed says they're not your pack. They're mine. Raf has been studying. And he's challenging Jed. They fight in the gym. 

MG pinning buttons on people.

Jed and Raf. 

Josie protecting Lizzie's run. 

MG pasting up flyers. 

Josie making bargains for votes for Lizzie. 

Raf gets Jed down. Threw him into the wall, then punched him into spitting blood and looking rocked. He won. The polls are now open. 

**Hayley would like the kid. 

Counselor closes the vote. Let's get started. Werewolf rep will be Rafael. Next. Vampire rep is Caleb. Witch rep is Josie. Everyone surprised but Penelope. 

Oliver doesn't remember anything. We have never met before. The Dryad brings up the daffodils. He says it's where I proposed to my wife. Why do you ask about that clearing? She apologizes. I made a mistake, I thought you were someone else.

Landon comes to Hope. Presses his case. Why are you still so mad at me? She lies. Fine, it's easier to be mad. He says or you let your guard down. She says when I let my guard down, people disappoint me. He says in the foster system, everywhere I got sent, I hoped it'd be the right place. Then you stop hoping. Stop trusting. So, for the last time, I'm sorry. I don't want to do it again. But if this goes the wrong way, don't let Raf follow me this time. He found the home he deserves. I won't take that from him. 

Jed comes for Landon. You don't belong here. Everything was fine before you and Rafael showed up. He attacks Landon. Sends him rolling down a hill. Punches him. Kicks him. Walks away.

Raf and Landon. He wants to punish Jed for this. Hope tells him to get hazelwood root for her. Raf leaves. She made it up. He says Raf has had a rough couple weeks. She says look who's talking. Says his bite is worse than his bark. This school is full of people like Jed. All of us are capable of doing what he did. Do you honestly think you're safe here? 

Lizzie meditating. I'm trying to rise above it. Josie doesn't know why she won. It doesn't make any sense. I'll step down. Lizzie asked Emma. Emma said no. Then we can ask Dad. Except Lizzie wasn't the runner up, either.

MG visits Caleb. You stabbed me in the back. Emma sent him to come get Caleb. He unlocks the cage. MG only wanted to fix things. Caleb says you did. We're even.

Ric tells Hope about people not remembering the creatures. Someone erased that knowledge so they'd only be myths and legends. Hope wants a seat on the council. I'm one of a kind. Political is personal. I learned that from you. Ric says I trust you'll make the right call.

Dryad hasn't talked. The aide still doesn't trust her. Ric opens the window. She thanks him. He apologizes for her loss. She will honor the deal and asks what he wishes to know?

Honor council meets. Caleb asks who elected Hope. She says me. Emma says we're discussing Landon staying at the school. We exist to help kids like him. She has a search party looking for Jed. Violence leads to more violence. So who wants to start? Hope says Landon has to go. Raf glares at her.

Caleb agrees. Humans refuse to allow us a place in the world. Landon goes. Raf says Landon is my brother. He can't go back knowing magic and dragons exist. We took his old life from him. We have to replace it. Hope says look at what a mad wolf did to him. Landon said he felt safe here and he was lying. If he stays, it's on all of us to protect him. Can we handle that responsibility? Hope votes. Scale is balanced. So it's on Josie.

Dryad woke in endless darkness. Then suddenly she had an urge to possess the knife. Something pressing me inside to take it. A dark pit in the earth locked away. If I take it there, I'll be free. A voice in my mind. I tried to fight it but I'm not strong enough. I'm sorry, I have no choice. Ric tells Dorian to get the knife. She's stabbed before she can get it. She begs them to take her home.

Josie, please. Josie says since Landon showed up, my sister, my father, and I almost died. We don't know what Landon is, so we can't say if he's dangerous or not. This school is family and I'm not putting my family in danger again. She votes for him to go. Raf stands. I'm done with you. He storms out.

Dryad laid down. I was wrong about you. Dorian. You kept your word. Not all humans lie. He says I wish more monsters were like you. She says the black pit is called Malivore. he thanks her. I'm sorry this happened. She dies. He covers her body. She's with the flowers again. Her body starts rooting in place and a tree grows to full height. A beautiful willow.

Landon checks his wounds. Seylah and Landon photo. His mother holding him as a baby. Raf comes in and shakes his head.

Lizzie hitting a punching bag. Penelope insults her. Lizzie asks why she hates her? Penelope says it's about how you treat Josie. Did you think about asking her if she wanted to run. You are a black hole of time and energy and love. Never giving any of it back. So I will do it for her. Lizzie throws magic at the bag and bursts it.

Landon and Hope walk to the bus stop. She tells him the vote was close and she voted no. You wanted to do what was right for raf even though it was hard. She gives him the ticket. New Orleans. My family friend is expecting you. I asked him to find your birth mom. He can get your answers. I put money and a sandwich and the results of your lineage spell in this. Oh, and this. Click your heels together three times. if you need me, my bracelet will lead me to you. I should go. Bye. bye, Landon. She starts walking. The bracelet is a compass. He wanted to see if it worked. they run to each other and kiss in front of the bus. She accidentally touches his wound but he says it's worth it.

Raf comes to Lizzie. Sorry, I'll leave you alone. She's sorry about Landon. Apparently, I'm the worst person in the world. You don't have to be my date. He'll keep his word. She grabs him and kisses him. Takes shirts off. Don't think about it. He picks her up and puts her on the mat. 

Landon on the bus. He looks at the photo again. His mom wheres a necklace. 

the same symbol as Malivore. 

Next ep - Ric's dead wife arrives! In the bloody wedding dress. Mombie Dearest.

No comments:

Post a Comment