Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2019

#Supernatural 14.11 - "Damaged Goods" live blog #spn

“Damaged Goods”

HOW DID WE GET HERE? – Dean (Jensen Ackles) spends some bonding time with Mary (guest star Samantha Smith) and Donna (guest star Briana Buckmaster). Nick (Mark Pellegrino) finally finds the answer he has been searching for. Sam (Jared Padalecki) is left to make an unimaginable choice. The episode was directed by Phil Sgriccia and written by Davy Perez (#1411). Original airdate 1/24/2019.

Episode 11:

Demon woman caught by Nick. He's got an angel blade. She offers a deal. He says no. He wants Abraxis. You left your pal in the lurch but you know who got him. She says I can't tell you where to find the hunter. No need for any of this. Then she says she's in Hibben, Minnesota. Nick stabs her in the eye anyway. 

Packing a bag. Dean grabbed stuff from the storeroom. Sam up late. Asks how Dean is feeling? Dean asks what are you reading? Sam reading about angels. We'll find a way. Dean appreciates trying. Sam says of course. Always. Want to help out? Dean is going for a drive. And go see Mom at Donna's cabin. Sam offers to pack up and come. Dean says no, I want some one on one time with Mom, if that's cool. Sam says sure, uh, whatever you need. Okay. Dean hugs him. Take care, Sammy. Sam's nervous now. 

Mary on the phone with Sam. Bobby took off for a few days. We needed a little space. Sam? Sam says he's worried. Dean has been strange. He hugged me. She says that's sweet. He says we only hug when it's literally the end of the world. Sam goes to the storehouse and notices a book is missing. 

Dean eating with Donna. Best burger in Minnesota. So, Dean.... He asks about Jodi and the girls. She says yeah. When she can. Alex killed 2 last month on a hunt all by herself. He asks how sheriffing is going. She says the split was rough. Doug works in Duluth now. Any more questions? Have you run out of ways to ask how I'm doing so I can't return the favor? Sam told her about Dean holding Michael in his head. Dean says I'll make it through. All we can do, right? Right.... He had to see her. Come here. Hugs her. Dean's on a goodbye tour, people!

Dean gets to the cabin and hears shots outside. It's Mom doing target practice. He's going to stay a couple days. She says we have a pull-out couch. He repeats that he's wanting Mom time. I don't want Sam here. I'm hangry. I'm starving, actually. She says I'm not much of a cook. He says there's one thing you do better than anyone. Winchester Surprise? She says it's heart attack on a plate. He wants his with extra cheese. Alright, than. Oh, and-- Pie! she gets in the truck and leaves for the store. He gets the bag out of the trunk. 

Goes in a workshop. Michael's beating on the cage door. Dean shakes it off and goes to the radio. Puts in a track. Welding. Making something with pieces of metal.

Mary loaded up. Man offers a hand. Joe. It's new, you buying food. She usually buys whiskey and crossword puzzles. 

Nick asks Joe if Mary Winchester is in town. Can you point me in the right direction? Joe says he doesn't know anything. Then calls someone. 

Nick driving around. Passes a cop car that lights up. It turns around to follow him. Pulls him over. Donna says hi. 

**Dean trying to make a prison box for Michael or something?

She's arresting Nick. this van belongs to an 80 year old lady in Missoula. Reported stolen 2 weeks ago. And you're looking for my friend, Mary Winchester. What's your name? She takes his finger print into a scanner. You're a long way from Delaware, Nick. He picks the cuffs and attacks her. She gets him back against the van. He tases her. 

Mary returns to the cabin. Dean comes to the truck. Helps with the bags. Come inside, I have a surprise for you. He set the table. And he wants to help her cook. What? Nothing. But she's worried now, too. She calls Sam. He says stuff is missing from the bunker. She asks him to give her time to talk to Dean. He agrees. But he's on the road. 

Dean tells a story about Sam. Baloney and sliced cheese on a hot plate. Dad comes home and chucks it in the trash. Probably reminded him or you and....it did not taste right. Didn't taste like this. She says sometimes I forget what I missed while you were gone. How much you.... He says you're here now. Knowing you're around and alive has meant everything to me. And Sam. And how great is this. You and me sitting here eating Winchester Surprise. She says whatever you're going through, you can talk to me. He says everyone keeps asking how I am. And I don't want to talk about it. Please. Sigh. 

Mary sneaks downstairs. He's snoring on the sofa. She goes to the workshop. Turns on the light. Finds the frame he made. Looks at a page. 

Donna wakes in her car. 

Mary looks at the books Dean brought. No. No, no, no. 

Dean gets a call. Wakes up. What? 

Mary leaves the shop and Nick is there. Hey.

Mary's phone ringing. Donna tells Dean some guy named Nick is going after your mom. Dean outside and pulls a gun on Sam. Sam asks what's going on here. Dean says It's Mom! She's gone!

Nick and Mary in the van. Donna had emails in her cell phone talking about you, so ouila, here I am. If you feel like screaming, go ahead, we're pretty remote. She asks what are you doing? He says Tonya Baker. You saved her life. She was the only survivor thanks to you. You faced off against Abraxis. Abraxis murdered my family. Bloody, brutal, slow. She says you could've just asked me. He says what would you have told me? She says I killed him. Abraxis is dead. he says you trapped him in a box. How'd you do it? Tell me. She says you're right. He's in an Enochian puzzle box. He asks do you have him? She says no, but I can take you to him. 

Van passes into a storage unit place.

Donna apologizes. Sam didn't know Nick was... Donna is told the van was spotted. Dean leaves the cabin.

Nick and Mary arrive at the unit. She works on the combo and unlocks it. They enter. Where is it? Do this, you're done, you walk. Kay? She says over there. He says you first. He tests a trip wire. Reveals a crossbow. Clever. Steps over the wire. Where is it? She says in the locker. Too bad I forgot the keys. He uses a hammer. Which one? He starts opening all of the lockers. 3rd one has the box. Open it. Me and Braxi have to have a talk. She says a demon has to have a host. Can't be you, can't be me. You didn't think this through, Nick. He says he'll improvise. 

Dean and Sam on the road. Sam says say it. Dean says Nick is not a project, he was Lucifer's puppet for years. Sam says it's compassion. Since when do we give up on people? Dean says when people are past the point of saving, maybe you need to learn to walk away.

**So that's what this is about.

Nick kidnapped the guard. How do you open this thing? Mary says I don't know. Nick turns his back and she attacks. But her hands are still restrained so he gets the upper hand. Goes back to working on the box. Get it open? Nope. Drops it in the demon trap. He picks up a drill to get in the box. Demon smoke comes out and enters the guard. Abraxis looks at what's around. Hiya, blondie. Missed you. Nick asks why did you kill my family? High Creek Delaware. Abraxis asks what are you doing walking and talking? Lucifer's dead. Why did you kill my family? Abraxis says I answer that if you kill her. I hold a grudge. Do her slow and bloody and we'll chat. Nick grabs her. Sam shoots. Get away from her. Stay back. Dean unties her. Sam says what's wrong with you, what are you doing? Nick lets Abraxis out of the trap. Show time. Dean tries exorcising him and gets tossed. Abraxis says You want to know why I gutted your family? Orders. Lucifer planned the whole thing. Nick asks why my family, why me? Abraxis says no particular reason. You're not special. So, who dies first? Nick stabs Abraxis dead. Donna shoots Nick in the leg. Mary knocks him out.

Leaving the unit. Nick in cuffs again. Sam asks Nick why? Nick says I needed the truth. I needed revenge for my family. You would've done the same thing. Sam says i'm sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't help you, sorry I didn't know how. Nick says it's not you. Not about you. I didn't want to be fixed because I'm not broken. Sam says yeah you are. I'm sorry for the people you murdered whose faces will haunt you every night. You can burn. 

Mary says I saw, Dean. I know what you've been building. We're going to talk about that. All 3 of us going to talk about that. If you don't tell Sam, I will.

Malek Box. Once inside, nothing gets out, not even an archangel. Sam says that's your plan? You want to be buried alive? Dean says charter a boat to the Pacific. Splash. You and Michael trapped together for eternity. Sam says it's insane. Dean says Michael will get out. I can feel him. I can feel the door giving. There's no other way. I love you for trying. But none of it is going to work. Billy paid me a visit. There's only one way this ends right and this is it, this box right here. All I had to do is the work. It's fate. Sam says So, you came out here to see Donna, to see Mom, on a farewell tour? You're going to leave and not even tell me. Do you realize how messed up that is? Dean says I couldn't tell you! You're the only one who can talk me out of it and I won't be talked out of it. I won't. I'm doing this. I can do it alone or you and help me. But I'm doing this. Sam says alright.

Next ep - Dean asks Sam if he's still with me? Cas says stop this suicidal plan? Then Dean is without battery and crying for Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment