Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2019

#Supernatural 14.17 - "Game Night" live blog #spn #SPNFamily

"Game Night"

IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTIL SOMEONE GETS HURT - Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) race to help a friend in need. Meanwhile, Mary (guest star Samantha Smith) is concerned for Jack's (Alexander Calvert) well-being, and Castiel (Misha Collins) enlists help from Jo/Anael (guest star Danneel Ackles) to track down a miracle. The episode was directed by John Showalter and written by Meredith Glynn. (#1417). Original airdate 4/4/2019.

How is everyone feeling about season 15 being the last?


 
 

 
Image credit: The CW
 
Episode 17:
 
 Donatello baking cookies. Making pasta. Gets the milk. Batter in the mixer. Doorbell rings! And rings. He opens the door. Can I help you? The man rushes Donnie. Ties him up on the dining table. Injects him. Donnie screams. 

Dean making Mouse Trap. LOL. Jack makes popcorn in the kitchen. Mary's home and hopes they have enough. Dean yells Son of a bitch! She asks Jack how he's feeling? Tells him he can talk or vent. He knows she's here. 

Winchester game night is a go. Pizzas, too. Phone for Dean. He listens. What's wrong? He plays a message from Donatello. You, Sam, help me please! Then he chants in....Enochian? Dean tries calling Sam. Tells Jack to play the voice mail for Sam. So much for game night. 

Cas meets with the angel healer chick at a coffee shop. 16th century blood rubies. Cas says they're lightly cursed. I need something, I need your help to contact God. She laughs. He says Anael, you were Joshua's right hand. You understand how they communicated. Jack killed Michael. To do so, he used magic that consumed his soul. We don't know how much he used. And only God can restore a soul. She thinks the Winchesters don't know Cas is here. Will you help me or not? She says not. God spoke to Joshua. Joshua never spoke to him. But there was a rumor, a whisper. A long distance call and God picked up. I can take you to someone who was there. 

Sam on the phone with Dean. He thinks it's Ancient Hebrew. Dean and Mary in the car. She wishes she could do more for these boys. Dean says you're here. She thinks she should've been here more. I can be closed off and hard. Dean says that's where I get it from. Heh. She says I'm grateful for every day I get to spend with you and Sam.

Sam working on the translation. I know this. It's from the Bible. It's Peter. A passage about the Devil. Roaming about seeking whom he may devour.

They look for Donatello. The yelling is a recording? Nick comes out in an apron. Good, you made it.

Tie up Nick. Where's Donatello? Mary goes looking. Dean asks how are you here? Nick says sort of a funny story. A lot of people died. Mary says no one's here. She found the injector in the trash. He gave Donatello Thalium! He has about a day. He did it to get their attention. Dean doesn't buy it. Nick says hit the live stream button. Donatello tied up. You can save him if you can find him. Dean growls Where is he?? Nick isn't impressed. Mary asks What do you want? Nick wants to talk.

Truck stops in an alley. Cas and Anael at Orlando's Emporium. Methusaleh. He was Joshua's roommate. Cas says tell me or I'll burn this place to the ground and you with it. Methusaleh says it's around here somewhere. You'll know it when you see it.

They bring Nick home. Sam attacks him, pushing him into the wall. Dean says not now. Not yet. 

Sam has questions. Mary says we're running out of time. Sam says antidote is Prussian Blue and we have that. Dean tells Sam to stay. You're going to waste him. That can't happen. Sam backs off. Mary goes to him. Sam says Donatello is in this because of me. I let Nick go. What was I thinking? Sam, Nick's choices are his. Just his. You didn't know. You gave him a chance because you're a good man. You are. It's one of the reasons I'm so proud of you. 

Looking for the device Joshua used. Anael says god won't care. I believed in Heaven. But then I got to Earth and it wasn't the paradise God promised. So I asked Joshua why God wasn't helping them. He said God doesn't meddle. Well, I do. So I do. I do the miracles for me. I don't need Heaven and I don't need God, and I'm happy, Castiel. He says that sounds lonely. She says we're alone. Every last one of us. Cas says God does meddle. She says and watch millions of people die screaming every day.

Dean punches Nick. Where's Donatello? Nick says having fun? I get you, Dean. We're almost like brothers. We know what's like to be hogtied to a nuclear warhead. Dean punches him again. Asks where is he? Nick says you're never the same after that. You're a broken hunter too stupid to know you've been beat. Dean asks what's this all about? Nick wants to see his son. 

He wants to talk to Jack alone. Jack says I'm not afraid of him. Dean says Nick's nuts. Sam? Sam says finding Donatello is going slowly. How is Nick a threat? Mary says he's always a threat. Jack says Donatello is my friend. Sam says we don't have another choice.

Jack goes to talk to Nick. Where's Donatello? Nick taunts him. Jack says answer the question! Nick says he loved you. He loved you so much and you broke his heart. The old you, the you with a soul. Kermit the prophet told me your sitch. Jack yells I have a soul! And hits Nick. Blood spray. His eyes light up. Nick start saying he's sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm serious.

Jack comes out. How'd it go? Nick will show us where to find Donatello.

Still looking for the angel device. Anael stepped on a rat. She's grossed out. Cas says I'm doing this for Jack! She says you're doing this because you're afraid. Jack's soul is gone, Castiel, and there's nothing you can do about it. Let's call it a night. 

In the car with Nick in the backseat. That Jack's got issues, right? 

Anael still wants the ruby earrings. Cas spots a necklace. It's Dean's amulet! Joshua made it after he fell. Cas holds it in his palm and talks to God. Please....Sam, Dean, we need you. Please. Methusaleh says it never worked for Joshua, either. 

It's snowing! Nick says the warehouse is down there. Dean says try anything funny and Sam shoots you. Dean takes the antidote into the warehouse.

Anael and Cas go outside. Cas will go home and tell Sam and Dean the truth. And then? He doesn't know. She thanks him for the earrings. He offers a ride. She says she'll get a cab. He says you're not always right. We're not always alone. We have each other.

Jack asks Mary if Sam and Dean have called. Not yet. Jack says this was grace. Can't you feel it? His eyes glow. This was filled with angelic grace. 

Dean climbs stairs to get to the door. 

Nick likes being alone with Sam. Phone rings. Sam gets out of the Impala. Nick wriggles in his cuffs.

Dean finds Donatello. Something's here. Releases Donny. 

Sam hangs up. Nick picking the cuffs. Sam tells him to get out of the car at gunpoint. You injected Donatello with angel grace. Why? Nick says prophets are like CB radios. Search your feelings, Sam. Sam says Lucifer's dead, he's in the empty. Nick says he's awake. He told me how to bring him back. 

Spoke through Donatello. 

Nick got angel grace from demons. They hid him. They want Lucifer back. 

Demon attacks Dean. 

Sam gets Nick on the ground and chokes him. 

Dean fighting with more demons. 

Nick hits Sam in the head. Tosses Sam into the car. Not so perfect now, are ya? Nick choking Sam. Sam gets in the car and shuts the door and locks it. Honks the horn to alert Dean. 

Blade at Dean's chest. Dean gets free and kills the demon. Come on! More honking.

Sam is out of the car! Dean! He can't stand. Dean gets to him. Sammy? Sam is struggling with awareness and breathing. 

Nick trying to get a ride on the road. Tosses the driver and steals a truck. 

Dean called and told Mary and Jack. I called an ambulance but they said 20 minutes. It's not good, Mom, it's really bad. 

Nick breaks into an abandoned house. Draws a circle. Cuts his hand. Lights a bowl on fire. 

Jack feels like his blood's burning. Mary says this was about you. He needed your blood. 

Nick chanting Latin. 

Jack can feel it. I can get us to him. But I need to use my powers. Mary says do it. 

Nick sees a black portal open. Something walks out. With wing form. I'm here. I'm ready. Your vessel. Make me strong again. Make me you. Lucifer coming to him. Reaching for him. Jack says no! Puts Lucifer back in the Empty. Nick screams. Jack deforms Nick's hand. Jack burning Nick up. Mary yells at him to stop! Over and over. Stop! Jack, stop it! Nick is burned dead. Red like acid burning, not black like fire. Like from the inside out.

Dean still trying to keep Sam conscious. Count with me. Sam says you always put me first. He's gasping. Sam passes out. 

Mary? Jack says I had to. She asks Jack to help Sam. Jack disappears. 

Lands with them. Rushes to Sam and uses his power. Sam awake and breathing. Where's Nick? Jack says I stopped him. It's over. What about Mom? She's fine. Everything's going to be fine. 

Mary out in the snow. Jack returns. I healed Sam. Everything's going to be okay. She says good. It's good. Jack says Nick was a bad person, a killer, I had to stop him. She says not like that. Jack says he deserved it. Mary asks him to take her home. Jack says I will. Just tell me it's okay. She whispers it's not. You're not. It's not your fault. But the Jack I know would never have done that. Something's wrong. He says no, I'm not, you're wrong. She says you know I'm right. He says Sam and Dean were grateful. She says they'd be as worried as I am. He asks if she's going to tell them. She says you need help. We're your family. We'll help you. Jack hearing angel radio? He's in pain. Leave me alone! Leave me alone! She keeps pushing, asking what's wrong. Coming around him while he's holding his head. His eyes glow and he yells Leave me alone!

Blackness. Mary?

Next ep - We have to find Jack. Jack sees Nick telling him they'll never forgive you. Dean yells at Cas you knew something was wrong with the kid and you didn't tell us! Cas tells Dean I failed you. Dean says you're dead to me.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment