Pages

Friday, July 19, 2019

#AgentsOfSHIELD 6.10 - "Leap" live blog #SDCC2019 #FitzSimmons #TheShrike #CoulsonLives

"Leap"

SOMETHING'S WRONG, ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC'S 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.,' FRIDAY, JULY 19

"Leap" - The party's over, and now the team must trust each other in order to face impending doom and an enemy that's closer than they think, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," airing FRIDAY, JULY 19 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-14, DV) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg, Ming-Na Wen, Chloe Bennet, Iain De Caestecker, Elizabeth Henstridge, Henry Simmons, Natalia Cordova-Buckley, and Jeff Ward.

Guest starring is Karolina Wydra, Maximilian Osinski, and Briana Venskus.

"Leap" was written by Drew Z. Greenberg and directed by Garry A. Brown.

You probably heard the news - AoS will end next year with season 7. After tonight, we have 3 episodes plus 13 in 2020. I wish this show could get the MCU support it deserves. Dumb behind-the-scenes politics. Will season 7 be back in the Avengers' timeline? Will Marvel do anything with these characters after AoS is over?

Episode 10:

Sarge's body on a gurney. Red alarms. FitxSimmons runs to the cell with Mack and YoYo. May won't talk. No need to ask. I did it. I shot him. Why? Because it had to be done. 

May taken into another room. Daisy asks What the hell, May? You're going to shoot a guy in holding and go silent? May says do you even know what he is? Daisy says no. But he's definitely not Coulson. His face, I know it rattles you, but this is not what we do. this is extreme! May says it's time for extreme. 

Mack and YoYo discussing why May did this. Mack's confused. Wants to look at security footage. Piper doesn't believe it. YoYo, either. 

Simmons with the body. Fitz comes in. They have spare blood. Fitz says the resemblance is disturbing. Jemma puts the pulse monitor on and he's alive. That is insane. He was shot 4 times. Lost practically all his blood. Simmons says he's getting stronger. He's coming back. Fitz asks what is he?

Sarge reaches out to a woman.

Jemma checks his eyes. 

Daisy talks with Piper and YoYo about May. Why a gun? May doesn't like guns. It's not her thing to kill him like this. Daisy tells Piper to check May's quarters. Daisy will retrace her steps. YoYo will talk to May. May asks why she's locked up and how the hell did I get in here? She doesn't remember! You don't remember shooting Sarge? Doing what?!

Piper feels someone's stalking her. She fires her gun.

Fitz and Deke catching up. Fitz can't explain us or him. Deke asks have you tried? Fitz shows the pieces. How are they related and how does Izel play into it? Deke says Sarge is not nice. They discuss Deke's company. And money. Deke's rambling. Piper enters. Asks about May. She says May will be just fine. I'll ask around. They leave her alone and she takes a sample from a case. 

May keeps arguing it wasn't her. She tells YoYo what she remembers. I didn't want to shoot Sarge. I wanted to sleep. I said goodnight and...my quarters.....I don't think I ever got there. I got off the elevator. And saw Davis.

Daisy finds a wounded agent. 

Jemma with Sarge. Mack enters. Jemma moved Sarge into another space. She shows Mack that Sarge is alive and his wounds have healed completely. Mack says it doesn't make sense. What is he? Mack doesn't want to leave her down here alone. 

Sarge is hugged. 

Davis opens the door with a hangover. Daisy asks how many beers he had? Did you see May in the corridor? He says yeah. She was cool about it. Sweet, really. YoYo surprised. Davis says now I hear it aloud, May is usually more gruff...

Deke finds Piper. How do you know someone likes being around you? Deke fears Fitz doesn't like him. Is that a Shrike crystal? those are really dangerous.

Davis doesn't know Jocko went up with the ship. He chased Izel, got a glimpse......and that's all I got.

Deke says that can turn you into a zombie. Piper wishes he hadn't noticed it and Izel enters his body. Piper says something is very wrong. Deke says you don't look so great. She says she's missing some lucidity at the moment. He says take care of yourself. Go rest. 

Daisy and YoYo tell Mack that Izel shot Sarge. 

Deke trying to open a door. 

Daisy and YoYo and Davis explain to Mack. 

Agent tells Deke he doesn't have clearance to enter that door. It's locked against people that might steal SHIELD tech. Who does? The director. Deke-Izel leaves to find the next body to possess.

Mack is locking down the Lighthouse. Locking her in. 

May returns to the team. Lighthouse is snug as a bug. Daisy told agents to shelter in place. They wonder what Izel wants? Fitz suggests asking who she is now. May says she could be one of us in this room. Davis points out no one saying anything makes it scarier. LOL. Daisy says when she was in May, she had to bluff. So they need to clear secrets. YoYo and May check each other. Mack and Daisy clear each other. Mack takes YoYo and Daisy into a room and locks them in. May locked up the two strongest weapons against us. Mack says stay in there until we catch her. Daisy suggests Davis' secret. You're not smooth at all. Davis stole a space pen. He thought it was cool. Daisy says he's clear and ridiculous. Piper enters and says Izel is in Deke. I put together all the pieces. They bicker. Mack asks Fitz what about you? Asks where was Simmons under cover the first time we met. Fitz says the smartest thing she could do would be to go for the Director. May asks where was Simmons? Mack says you don't know the answer, do you? Izel leaves him. Things can be so easy. I just need to know who has the most power. Give me what I want and I'll be on my way. Easy. Mack grabs Deke's neck. Then Izel enters Mack. I can kill any of you any time I want. She leaves Mack. He releases Deke. YoYo wants to attack. Izel takes Piper again and shoots Piper's hand. Do you understand, yet? All I need is someone with access. Poof, I'm gone. Mack tells Davis to wound Piper. Izel runs through all of them to take Davis again. I did warn you. Could be worse. Davis Izel gets up on the railing. So brave and so fragile. She releases Davis to fall to the ground. Piper screams and runs to him. Izel takes Mack again. Do not follow me. I'd hate for there to be more casualties. Davis is dead with his eyes open.

**Seriously? You kill Davis like this? When he and Piper clearly have a thing....... Really came to like the character. This sucks. And yes, from the writer standpoint, you kill characters people care about so there's an emotional response. But as a fan I don't have to like it!

Sarge loses the memories again. Wakes suddenly. Where am I? She shot me. Simmons tells him May was possessed. He says that's how Izel always gets away. Let me go? Jemma says you're not going anywhere. 

Daisy and YoYo break out. May alerts all agents about Mack. 

Daisy closes Davis' eyes. His body is covered. May asks Fitz why Mack? What does she need? Deke tells Fitz about the fear dimension. Fitz is surprised it manifested living things. May says Coulson went in and sealed it up. 

Monoliths were space, time, and creation. The energy is uncontained monolith energy. The energies created another Coulson on some other planet years ago. He was left there when our Coulson sealed it. Deke says the other you thought it was a fear dimension. Fitz says he wasn't the smart one. 

Sarge gets a hand free. Agents aren't looking at him. 

Mack Izel gets to the door she wants. Cuffs Mack to a pipe. Knocks him out. She enters to get the gravitonium ball. 

It contains the energy of 3 monoliths. 

Daisy and YoYo running to get there. 

Sarge enters the room and closes the door. She says they're not here. But I can't feel them. Like I can feel you. You feel it, too. He shoots Izel. She says bullets can't harm me. He insists he'll kill her. She says you're not here to kill me. You're here to join me. 

Sarge says you're wrong. Shoots her again. She says you and I are intertwined. He shoots until it's empty. She says you hurt me, but you won't end me. You don't want that. He says he does. Same way you want to kill me. She says if I wanted to end you, you'd be dead. Those memories aren't yours. It's an echo from the man's body you inhabit. Now she understands. Don't you see? The monoliths created the body and sent it to our realm. You lost yourself, lost me. He says the memories aren't mine. She agrees. He's confused. Why did I blame you? She says you remember my name like a song in your head. You remember your name, too. Pachacuti. He's still confused. She keeps pushing. He says I know what I know. I would never follow you. She says you did. We found the dialis. Our wish is about to come true. 

Daisy and YoYo wake Mack. He says I gave you a direct order. Heh. 

She wants to give all of their kind form. Just as you imagined. Shake off the chains of this vulgar species and WAKE UP. He says no. I will stop you. I will stop you! I will STOP YOU! She says the only thing that can stop me is inside you, and you're afraid to let it out. She opens the door. Enters YoYo. You'll let me fly. Mack says you can have our plane but I'm coming with you. Izel agrees. Mack follows her. 

Davis sealed in a body bag. May comforts Piper. 

Jemma gets up with a bruised face. 

Sarge sitting in the corner. They get him up. 

Izel and Mack continue through the halls. Daisy follows. They get into the Zephyr. Mack turns back. May nods. He's doing the right thing. He's trusting his team. Zephyr lifts off. 

**Wondered why Max wasn't listed in credits for the rest of the eps. Now we know it's because Davis dies. :(

Footage of Izel talking to Sarge. Deke and Fitz discuss. Fitz brings up Ghost Rider. If Sarge is something like that, a holding cell will not be a enough. 

Sarge pacing. His hand changes. 

Next - May talking to Sarge. He says he is not the cure for her loneliness. Daisy trying to wake what's inside him. Show us what you really are. She gets tossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment