Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2019

#Legacies 2.6 - “That’s Nothing I Had To Remember” live blog #TheOriginals #FreyaMikaelson #OriginalWitch #vampires #werewolves

“That’s Nothing I Had To Remember”

MYSTIC FALLS CELEBRATES COMMONWEALTH DAY / RILEY VOELKEL STARS AS FREYA — When a truth-seeking monster arrives in Mystic Falls during Commonwealth Day, Hope (Danielle Rose Russell) and Lizzie (Jenny Boyd) fear that the secrets they’ve each been keeping have made them targets. Meanwhile, MG (Quincy Fouse), Kaleb (guest star Chris Lee) and Kym (guest star Ebboney Wilson) seek out an unlikely ally, who may have knowledge on how to take down the latest monster. Finally, Freya (guest star Riley Voelkel) receives an unexpected visit from one of the Salvatore Students. Matthew Davis and Kaylee Bryant also star. Bola Ogun directed the episode written by Adam Higgs & Josh Eiserike (#206). Original airdate 11/21/2019.

Image credit: The CW

Episode 6:


New Orleans. Josie in the bar. Freya asks how old she claims to be. 21. ish. Relax. I'm Freya. I hear you've been asking about me. Freya's Keelin plans to put their son in the Salvatore School. Josie asks about the Japanese purge school. Freya tells her to go home. Josie says you have photos in your home of someone you don't remember. This spell is the only way anyone will remember.

Kaleb near the door. MG and Lizzie fighting a zombie. Heh.

Commonwealth Day Festival. Ric ghosted on the sheriff last week. She gets a call at Mystic Tap. Hope getting paper cuts. QB checks it out. Councilman chews them out for chatting and not working. QB's going to practice. He still has the cast. He tells Hope to ask him out some time. Lizzie pulls Hope under a table. You're supposed to keep an eye on the portal. A zombie snuck onto campus with the mark of Malivore on its forehead. We locked the zombie up. You and I can hang out today.

Raf distracted. Landon wonders if Lizzie and Hope are friends now. you need a wing man. Me! Get in there and make a move. You can thank me when it works. Heh.

Freya wrote the spell. You need to be clear of mind and purpose. If not, you'll make this permanent. you'd erase the memories you're trying to bring back. How did you find this spell? Josie gives the short version. Keelin calls Freya. How's Nik doing? Josie looks at photos on the wall. Jackson. Freya and Hope. Freya asks who is she? Tell me. How is it we both forgot the same person? You haven't decided what you're going to do with that spell, have you. Who is that girl? She blasts Freya with magic and leaves.

Sebastian stalking a woman in a velvet cape in the woods. He's pepper sprayed with vervain. MG and Kaleb grab him. I didn't kill Wade! Kaleb snaps Sebastian's neck. Kaleb doesn't know why she's dressed like this. MG likes her costume. Still crushing on Kaleb's sister. Kaleb tells MG to be somewhere else. MG hasn't told Lizzie about the Sebastian thing.

Councilman has a secret. There's a creature in the alley. It comes at him. And attacks and punctures his neck. Limp.
Drops him on the ground, then.......eating the councilman?

Hope and Lizzie find the body. Alyssa Chang found it on her morning job. Croatoan. Etched in the wall.

Lizzie and Hope with the squad. Kaleb's sister and Landon remember Roanoke. Hope says we need Landon to be safe. Raf thought Malivore releases a monster one at a time. Lizzie interjects and will babysit Landon. Landon tells Raf to go with Hope. They all leave. Lizzie and Hope discuss Landon again.

Josie calls Caroline on a pay phone. I found a way to bring back everyone's Malivore memories. But it could hurt people. I don't know what to do.

Raf happy to be out of town. Talking with you helps. He feels like he knows her. She says she's not seeing anyone. Raf isn't afraid of technicalities.

Lizzie lights a dark object. Nothing can get inside. Landon asks if Hope is seeing anyone. I'm asking for Rafael. Lizzie says once you've boned, you can never un-bone. Landon says....we didn't. What? There was no.....watering. Boning. Whatever. Lizzie says this changes everything! Never mind. Tell me. Where do you stand on Ewoks?

Landon's dissertation on Ewoks is passionate. You can't hate teddy bears. Especially teddy bears who took down the Empire. That's where I stand on Ewoks. Croatoan arrives and grabs her throat. Landon saves her and they run. Candle was supposed to keep the monsters out! He says it didn't go after me. It went after you.

MG speed reads. Kaleb's sister thinks being a vampire is sweet. MG says you can hurt people, too. She found the Croatoan in the book. They stab victims in the throat to stop them from screaming, then dissolve them with acid. They go after liars. Secret keepers. Summoned by witches. Sebastian offers to tell them about the witch in Roaknoke. I was there.

Landon struggling to hold the door. MG calls. Tells Lizzie about Roanoke. A monster that feeds on secrets. How do we kill it? Only the witch who summoned it can destroy it. We're about the die. Figure something out! Croatoan breaks the door down.

Ric got the sheriff's call to the Mystic Tap. Blood puddle. He says animal attack. We get them here all the time. She's sending the forensics to the FBI. Ric says trust me on this. She says you were hear around the time of the attack.

Landon wants to know the secret. Then it'll stop. They're in the basement. He says make us invisible and let the monsters fight. They let the zombie out. The monsters look for the mortals instead. Lizzie kites Croatoan into the cell. Landon asks for the secret. Lizzie says it'll break Josie's heart. Landon pushes. Hope silences her. Landon says so this IS about you.

Lizzie and Landon bickering. Hope gets them out of the basement.

Sebastian isn't playing well with MG.

Ric with the sheriff. Interrogation. He says I had nothing to do with the blood in the bar. Then says her husband is gone from questionable circumstances. She wants something about where he was. Ric gives her the number for his lawyer.

Lizzie tells Hope that Landon and Josie didn't have sex. Croatoan finds them. Hope  starts spilling secrets. She had a crush on Josie for a week. Lizzie accidentally killed Hope's hamster. Cheated off Hope. I think you're kind of cool. Croatoan keeps coming. Hope says it won't stop until we tell everyone. Josie shows up and blasts the spell out. Everyone passes out.

Except Hope and Lizzie. Josie collapses. Croatoan turns and leaves them.

**Josie and Lizzie are Siphons, yet Josie's doing a lot of magic this season without drawing from a power source. How? Did she steal from Freya aside from knocking her out? Siphoning always took physical touch.

Landon wakes. Oh my God!

MG getting up with assistance from Kaleb's sister. Hope. Sebastian remembers Roanoke, Cassandra, the monster. She gave me this token. It would protect me from the colony leadership. She summoned something that ferreted out lies those hypocrites were hiding from the village. But it killed everyone. I feared she'd become a target. She desiccated me to keep me safe. It tore her limb from limb. I watched, unable to help her as she died. You have to use this so the same fate does not befall Elizabeth. MG takes it. Speeds out.

Croatoan grabs Landon. Hope saves him. Landon confronts her. She pushes him out of the way and magics at the monster. MG arrives. She uses the pendent against Croatoan. It melts into blue goo. Now we can talk. Landon walks away.

**Hope's hair is really voluminous this season. It's always been pretty, but she's all bombshell this year. Like Hayley's when it was long.

Ric's awake. Head spinning a little. Mayor Donovan vouched for him, so he's free to go. Sheriff apologizes. I probably pushed too hard. Something is off about this town. I'm extremely attracted to you. He feels the same way. I've been keeping things from you. The bar wasn't an animal. My best guess is that it was a zombie or a vampire. Supernatural beings have existed in Mystic Falls for centuries. I'd tell you to leave this town behind, but I need a partner. She says that'll never be me. He knows. Kaleb arrives. Compels her to forget everything Ric told her.

Josie and Lizzie. How did you find out? I found Penelope's journal. that pen she gave you records everything. You should've said something. Lizzie wanted to protect Josie. Josie says Mom said people deserve the truth to make their own choices even if they hurt. What choice will Landon make? Lizzie doesn't know. Hugs her. I'll be here for you either way. No more secrets. Sebastian walks in. You can see him? MG says everyone can. There's something I need to tell you.

Commonwealth Festival. Hope moping. Raf comes over. Can't sit. When I was stuck as a wolf, Landon did everything he could to bring me back. He's always looked out for me. I have to return the favor. How? I have to own up to the fact I'll always have feelings for you, and now I remember them, we can't be around each other anymore. I'm sorry. He walks away.

Josie at the lake. Landon finds her. So you're weren't on a field trip. She tells him she was in New Orleans. I needed to find a Mikaelson witch. Hope's aunt. I needed a push to do the right thing. Hope's family was missing a piece of their life, too. I needed to see that so I'd stop being selfish. He says you're the least selfish person I've ever met. She says but you do remember her. that changes things, right? He doesn't know, yet. I need some time. Need....time. She agrees.

Hope sitting sad. Watching all the families. Freya arrives! Hope runs to her. They hug. Cry. Thank goodness.

Mystic Falls cemetery. Why would the QB jog here? Dumbass.

Hooded figure bleeds and it and the zombie see MG.

MG drinking blood from the fridge. There's the zombie eyeball sneaking around the school!!!

Next ep - Who will you choose? Two Landons! December 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment