Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2019

#Supernatural 15.4 - "Atomic Monsters" live blog #Jensendirects #SPNFamily #SPN #Supernaturalfinalseason

"Atomic Monsters"

JENSEN ACKLES DIRECTS - Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) investigate the mysterious death of a girl and the disappearance of another. Jensen Ackles directed the episode written by Davy Perez (#1501). Original Airdate 11/7/2019.




Image credit: The CW

Episode 4:

Becky in the Then.

Bunker. Red halls and gunfire. Dean fighting against guys. Shoots one dead. Fights with another. Dead. Has an ally. They go opposite directions. Dean taking out more bad guys. Investigates another room. Benny! He's hurt. Dean has a beard and Benny does not. I'll see you on the other side, brother. Benny dies. Bad guy still alive. Dean asks where is he? Demon. Dean shoots it. Bunker has dead all over. SAM IS NOT RIGHT.  I knew you'd come looking for me after Sioux Falls. What you did to Bobby and Jodi. Sam, this is the demon blood. You have to fight it! Sam says why would I do that? Kills another hunter. Dean pleads with him. Sam breaks Dean's neck with telepathy.

Sam wakes from the nightmare in his room. Well, well.

Dean eating breakfast. morning. Rough night? Sam says weird dreams. Dean says eat something, you'll feel better. It's veggie bacon. You've been asking for it. Sam says he's good. Dean says no, you're not. Barely come out of your room. I get it, okay? Jack. Rowena. Rowena knew what she was getting herself into. Knew what had to be done. Doesn't make it easier. No, it doesn't. Here, Beaverdale, Iowa. Girl ripped to pieces. Dean wants to check out the case. Sam says do it on your own or call other hunters. Dean says no, you and me. We need this. Dean says that's real bacon, Dean! You're damn right that is. Meat man!

Sam at the high school asks about the victim. Suzy was very involved in school activities. there will be a prayer vigil. Game is rescheduled. Parents have a scout from Yale coming to the lacrosse game. If Billy doesn't get in, it'll be the end of the world. Maybe you can have the prayer thing at halftime. No. No. Parents are worse than the kids. Dean gives Sam a vamp fang from the morgue. No defensive wounds. Mascot rides by on a scooter. Dean says that's awesome. LOL.

Girl at night on her phone. She's attacked at her car.

Morning in the Impala. Checking where they found Suzy's body. No blood. Local police are freaked. Sam's not enchanted with the job. Dean says you've wanted normal since you were a kid. Sam says we don't get normal. They have no idea what's out there. Phone rings. Vice-principal Bailey. There's another one.

Family getting in the minivan. Becky gives him motion sickness pills for the son. He's taking the kids to the lake. Buy, Mom! Chuck shows up. What are you doing here? She doesn't want to see him. He's sorry, but he wanted to talk, catch up. It's been a rough couple of weeks. I don't have anywhere else to go.

Tori never came home last night. Her car is still in the parking lot. Sam asks if the girls had something in common. Cheerleaders. Dean says someone has a fetish.

Chuck asks about her maquettes. She runs the most successful Supernatural Etsy site in the world. After some intense therapy, she wasn't in love with Sam. She loved the character. She wrote her own stories. Laundry and talking. Got an online following. Makes the handmade miniatures and it took off. She has to catch up on work today, so if he wants to talk, talk fast. Now! He says I had a falling out. With the Winchesters. Now I'm low on resources. My sister rejected me. Now I'm stuck. So I came to see my number one fan. Maybe you can help me feel big again. She says you want me to fluff you? You thought I could come back to me and get a crank on your ego. Well that's not me anymore, Chuck. I'm married with two kids and I like myself. I don't need you. He knows. No one needs me. I'm happy for you, Becky, that you like yourself. I kinda hate me right now. She's dubious. He doesn't know what he's doing. Feels lost. She asks what makes him happy? Writing, creating. She says then you have to write.

Dean got info from the mascot. Suzy was in charge. Then Tori. So who's third in line?

Susie's memorial. Sad kids. Billy, I know you and Susie were close, but if there's anything you need. Billy's mom calls for him. Mom wasn't happy. The girl practices her address in the gym. My best friend Susie, who I miss like a part of me. Susie Martin was as rare as a ghost orchid and unique as a snowflake. But Robert Frost tells us nothing gold can stay and Susie was pure gold. Dean claps. We're here about Susie. We should talk outside. Veronica. Sam asks if she has braces. Yeah, so...

Braces mean you can't fang out. So who is the vamp?

Billy and Mom arguing. We don't say Susie's name. Dad says just listen to your mother. He's rinsing blood off his hands. In the garage is the tied up Tori. Bloody arms and blindfolded.

**Vamps are sensitive to sun here, though, and both parents have been out in it fine. So they've either evolved or this is something new.

Chuck asks for something stronger. She has cran-apple. He's good. He says he used to see Sam and Dean in his head. But it doesn't work now. She says you're a writer that's not writing. They get sad and lost. Then you procrastinate. Writing will make the writer feel better! He says but what if I can't? She says you can. But will you? She's a writer, too. Writing it writing. Whenever she has a spare minute, she writes. Chuck runs to her laptop. Puts his glasses on, and starts writing.

Security footage of last night. Masked man. Sam tells her to zoom into the license plate.

Billy arguing with his parents again. Mom says everything we've done is for you. We want you to be happy. Billy didn't want any of this! Doorbell. It's Sam and Dean. Is your dad home? Billy brings them to his father. Dad says get upstairs now. Sam says those girls that went missing, that was you. They hear a struggle. Sam checks on the noise.

Goes to the garage.

The dad says you can arrest me. Dean pulls a machete. We're not FBI. We know exactly what you are.

Sam finds a blood bag. Releases Tori. Picks her up. Mom pulls a gun. You shouldn't be here.

Dean calls for Sam. He enters with the mom with the gun. Sam puts Tori on the sofa. the dad tries to talk down the mom. Get Billy an leave. Please.

Becky reads what Chuck wrote. Well? It's so good! You did it. Congratulations! She loved the story. She'd love to get back to her own work. He says you have to have notes. Just one. She says okay, the jeopardy. It's low stakes. The villains aren't dangerous. No classic rock, no Cas, boys tied up again. Villain monologue. A little originality wouldn't hurt. Chuck tells her to move and gets back on the keyboard. I'll give you danger.

Billy comes down and asks what's going on. Dean says your dad is a vampire, that's what's going on. Sam says it's not the dad, it's the son. Billy says you're right. But with Susie.....we were kissing. I heard her heart. And her blood tasted so good, I.... I couldn't stop. Then what? I told my mom and dad. Then they kidnapped Tori and kept her as a blood bag. Dad says Billy was the victim! If you had children, you'd know seeing your child in pain rips your heart out. You'd die for them. Or kill for them, the mom says. Billy tells her to stop. She just wanted him to have a normal life. Billy can't. I killed someone I loved. I can't control this! I'm a monster. So here's what's going to happen. Take Tori to the hospital and tell them I took her. Then I ran away. Then you and me will go for a ride. That's how this works, right?

Music playing over taking the kid to the forest. Tori treated by the EMTs. Parents talking to the cops. Dean takes the swing at Billy's neck.

**Nice song, Jensen. Good luck with the album release! There have been plenty of vids from cons of his performing, so he definitely has shown the talent in the voice over the years. Liked the classic rock sound of the clip in the montage.

Chuck is smiling. Becky is disturbed. you can't. I did. This is just an ending. She says it's so dark. He can see it now. Supernatural, the end. A gravestone that says Winchester. She says it's awful! Horrible! Hopeless! you can't do this to the fans. What you did to Dean, to Sam? Her husband is back. She says you have to leave. Please. Her husband enters. Chuck snaps his fingers and makes him disappear! And then her kids! They're not dead. Just away. Oh yeah, I'm God. She yells at him to bring them back! You can't do this. He says I can do anything. He disappears her, too. I'm a writer.

Dean and Sam in the car. That was an interesting one. Yeah. Sam would've done the same thing for Jack. Dean agrees. I get it. We've lost way, way too much. It's not to feel like cashing out. I felt like that after Chuck, in the crypt. But you brought me back. Saying what we do still matters. We do the ugly thing so people can live happy. Sam says lucky them. Dean says it doesn't change a thing. We still do the job. Not for us. We do it for Jack, for Mom, for Rowena. We owe to everybody to keep putting one foot in front of the other no matter what. We're on our own. Finally free to move on. Sam doesn't know if he can. I can't forget any of them. I still think about Jessica. I don't feel free. What we've done, what we've lost, that is what I'm feeling. Sometimes it's like I can't even breathe. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe I'll feel better in the morning. What if you don't? I don't know.

Chuck writing in Becky's house again. Oh, yeah. This is gonna be good. The Funkos are shaking.

Next ep - Agents Ford and Hamill here about the mountain lion attacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment