Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2020

#Legacies 2.11 - “What Cupid Problem?” live blog #witches #werewolves #vampires

“What Cupid Problem?”

LOVE IS IN THE AIR WHEN CUPID SHOWS UP IN MYSTIC FALLS — After learning that Josie, Lizzie and Alaric are in trouble, Hope (Danielle Rose Russell) leads the charge to save them. Meanwhile, Landon (Aria Shahghasemi) seizes the chance to keep an eye on the latest monster in town in order to prove himself useful. Elsewhere, MG’s (Quincy Fouse) attempt at a perfect first date with Kym (guest star Ebboney Wilson) takes a disastrous turn when Hope enlists his help in her plan. Chris Lee also stars. Darren Grant directed the episode written by Penny Cox & Cynthia Adarkwa (#211).Original airdate 1/30/2020.

Episode 11:

The eyeball is watching witches. Necromancer watched the hourglass leave. He's pissed. Malivore bubbles. We have a visitor.

Cupid on the streets. Fires an arrow into a woman and another into a man. They run to each other and kiss. Cupid fires at the mailman and the barking dog. Then there's a policeman giving a ticket. He and the target start kissing.

Cupid arrives at the school. Wings take him over the gate.

Landon trying to fly. Bouncing on a trampoline. Wade calls himself a stand-in friend. Landon says I believed in you. Can you be the one person here who believes in me? Landon wants a key to the roof. I need more height. He sees cupid flying over.

Caroline wants the witch to come to her. Dorian says I need you more. I need your brain. Reads the prophecy. A new hero that can be felled by the golden arrow. Dorian insists. She says I have to go. Then she and Dorian are hit by arrows. She closes the door and kisses him.

Hope trying to get Alyssa to tell her where the Ascendant is. Help me bring the Saltzmans back. Alyssa says this isn't about you, Hope. Hope threatens her. Alyssa says I don't negotiate with basic witches, so I'm never telling. Namaste.

MG and Kaleb. MG wants to talk about Kym. I want to ask her out. Kaleb is disappointed. MG is serious about giving this a shot. I'll do right by her. Will you give me advice about putting the first date together with everything she loves? Kym loves pool parties, chocolate covered strawberries, and frose. Now run in the opposite direction.

Landon tackles the cupid. Hope catches the arrow. Who the hell are you?

Hope cut off Cupid's wings with scissors. Do you serve Malivore? Where were you trying to take my boyfriend? Cupid says he started it. He was shooting love arrows. Most people say thank you. Hope put up a barrier spell. Wade said you were outside trying to fly? She asks what the various arrows say. Watch Cupid until I get back? She asks what's the strongest arrow you've got to melt the coldest, bitchiest heart.

Hope stabs Alyssa with the arrow. Alyssa giggles. Can I tell you a secret? I have a crush. On who?

Kym has a thing with pools. She's had a phobia ever since Kaleb pushed her in the deep end when she was 10. Kaleb sabotaged MG. Hope comes and asks Kym to research Cupid. Then asks MG for help.

Alyssa in a bikini. She crushes on MG. Swims to him. Boy is nervous......

Landon looking at the arrows. Cupid wants to be entertained. Landon asks if he was ever in love with a mortal? Cupid says no. Landon says Hope wears the pants in our relationship.

Alyssa wants to ride the floating swan with MG. He has Hope in his ear. Seduce Alyssa into telling you where the Ascendant is. Alyssa loves the strawberries. MG takes the bug out of his ear. Asks Alyssa to play a game. Where would I hide a special object? Alyssa says that's lame. Kisses MG. Kaleb sees them.

Landon boring Cupid. Cupid's wings are growing back. Landon wants Hope to look at him like he looks at her. Cupid says the red arrow. Hero worship. Landon wants it to be real. I want to earn it. Cupid busts through the ceiling and leaves. But he left the quiver behind. Landon picks up the arrows.

**Landon hopping around trying to fly is hilarious. Poor boy.

Landon thanks the Super Squad for coming. We're not heroes, but we can join together and equate one relatively capable hero. Our destiny is getting Cupid back before Hope finds out I lost him. Beta wolf leaves to find his girl destiny. Wade is in. So is the little boy. Drusilla will do a locator spell on the wings. Kaleb enters. I got Kym's research. Ready to roll?

Alyssa can't imagine what MG has planned for a second date. He pours more frose. MG tells her I did this to get me to tell me where the Ascendant is. She says I've always admired your honesty. If that's what you want, I'll take you to the Ascendant.

Kaleb's Corvette. Mystic Falls Lonely Hearts Club starts in an hour. The rest arrive on scooters. Cupid eating a heart! Drusilla runs out. Wade puking fairy dust. Kaleb keeps the kid's eyes covered.

Dorian and Emma getting married! The werewolf shows up to propose to her.

Landon trying to shoot Cupid with an arrow. But Cupid keeps dodging. Kaleb says you only have to hit him with one of his arrows! Landon's aim sucks. Cupid throws an arrow into Wade. Blind love. Wade can't see. Hope enters. She magics the arrows and stabs Cupid with all of them. Wade still can't see. Cupid is gone! Hope left too soon.

**The book was wrong.

Jewelry box. Alyssa gives the Ascendant to MG. She thinks MG could be a guy a girl settles down with forever. He says I'm into someone new. Kym, the intern, and she has nothing to do with the Ascendant. I'm sorry, Alyssa. Can we still be friends? She holds out the Ascendant, then drops it to break. No thanks. I don't have friends.

They research Cupid again. What if we got the monster wrong? Multiple gods. 7 of them. Each with a different weakness.

MG picking up the pieces. Hope comes in. This is why I do everything myself. MG says she went insane. Like she was obsessed. The arrow. Hope grabbed the strongest one she could find. MG leaves, worried about Kym. Hope gets shot with an arrow. The monster is outside the open window.

**This cupid sibling shoots arrows to plump hearts to eat. Has some nasty nasty teeth.

Kaleb gets to Kym and tells everyone to get out. MG arrives. Kaleb confronts him. MG says it's not what it looked like. Right now, we have to jet. Alyssa arrives with an ax.

Cupid's older brother. He shot her with a burning love arrow. Burns you from the inside out. Landon shows up. Eat me instead. Pulthos is good, thanks. Landon stabs himself with an arrow.

Kym wants to talk. Alyssa says a human? tells MG to have standards. Kym says have him, then. We haven't been on a date. Alyssa keeps attacking. Then she's going to stake MG. If I can't have him, no one will. Kym hits her with a book. Kaleb hugs her.

Epic love arrow. The love Hope and I have for each other is more than I ever hoped for in my lifetime. But I don't know why she picked me in the first place. If you're going to kill her, you need to kill me, too. Pulthos grabs Landon's heart. Rips it out. Hope's eyes are bloody. Pulthos eats Landon's heart. And starts suffering. Your boyfriend's smarter than he looks. Pulthos dies.

**Don't worry, Hope, the phoenix always rises.
**10 minutes left and the monster is dead.

Hope pacing. Burst of fire. Landon's back. She hugs him. He's grateful it worked. She asks what did you do? Landon ate all the weaknesses to poison the monster. They kiss in the bathtub with the shower running.

Kym is packed. Greets MG. He apologizes. She says you were just trying to save your friends. But the supernatural is too much for her. Today scared me. She's leaving. They hug goodbye. MG asks to call her when he's in Atlanta. She kisses him sweetly. Picks up her bags to go.

Ham sandwich. Alyssa hates ham. Kaleb asks about bringing the Saltzmans back. She says I don't know how. He says get comfy here. And tells her to find a new crush. She says she'll get right on that.

Dorian and Emma. They still have rings. Are we married or not? Wade says thank Queen Mab you're here. Someone broke into the weapons armory.

Necromancer stole lots of things. Chad dug up the body. Put him with the sphinx. They spot The golden arrow. Good job, Chad. Don't touch it.

Landon finds Hope reading. Trying and failing to find a way to bring the Saltzmans back. She admits Landon can handle himself. I don't have all the answers, either. He says we won't give up until we get them back. She asks about him not knowing why she picked him. He says sometimes. She shows him a diary entry. Read it. I wrote it when I got back. He's so patient and trusting and kind and a thousand things I never was. If all I have is the memory of how he loved me, then I'll survive this. He smiles and kisses her. They're floating!! She whispers don't let me go. Never. Then they drop. LOL.

Next ep - the prison world and Kai.

No comments:

Post a Comment