Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2020

#Legacies 2.12 - "Kai Parker Screwed Us" live blog #thevampirediaries #witches #vampires #werewolves

"Kai Parker Screwed Us"

CHRIS WOOD RETURNS AS THE VILLAINOUS KAI PARKER — When a series of events leads Josie (Kaylee Bryant), Lizzie (Jenny Boyd) and Alaric (Matthew Davis) to the prison world, they come face to face with the twins’ evil uncle Kai (guest star Chris Wood). Angela Barnes Gomes directed the episode written by Brett Matthews & Thomas Brandon (#212). Original airdate 2/6/2020.




Image credit: The CW

Episode 12:

Burned person. Dorian and Ric 10 years ago. Someone fed on 5 people, then burned the bodies to cover it up. Ric finds a Salvatore School button. Dorian asks what are they going to do?

now - Lizzie grilling her father about Sebastian. Ric is focused on weapons. Bas says you're no longer in charge. Ric stakes him. My daughters and I are leaving, you are staying, and yes, I am in charge. Josie asks about Kai. Ric gathers hidden weapons and tells Josie to get the hourglass from the meadow, then come back and hide and stay hidden. She thinks it's all her fault for doing black magic.

Lizzie asks Sebastian why her dad put him here. He wants to take her out into the world. We have an entire planet to ourselves. Come experience it for one day. Trust me. There's no one else here.

Ric enters a bar with his crossbow and a bag of other weapons. Searches. The chair Kai was locked in is empty. There's a note. To Whom It May Concern. Kai made a karaoke video.

Josie comes back to the house and no family. Jade asks who the hell are you? Josie recognizes her and thinks back to  a memory.

Barrier spell locks up 3 kids. Detention. Josie spies on them. Werewolf boy and two girls. Jade introduces Josie to Diego and Wendy. Wendy does fire. Jade says we're spelled in here and we're going to miss this awesome party we want to go to. They manipulate Josie to siphon the barrier down. Are you one of us?

Jade asks if Lizzie is here, too? Josie asks what are you doing here? Jade is starving and you look delicious. She's a vampire. Kai stabs her through the back. Come with me if you want to live. HAHAHAHA

**Is Josie aware of Terminator?

**Kai was the villain you loved to hate on The Vampire Diaries. Also times to feel sorry for him. And the TVD heroes didn't always handle him the best.

Fort Parker. Kai offers her flavored vodka. It's no Zima. He knows she's one of the Saltzman twins. Linda or Jonie? She says I'm Josie, named after my mom, who you killed. She called him a monster. He says a monster would've let you die. The vampires hunt him down and kill him over and over and over. Every day. Welcome to the supernatural hunger games. She asks why Jade is here? He wants info for info. She tells him about the clock and how they got here. Now you have to answer my question. Why is Jade here? He says I'm not the one you should be asking.

Damon? Bon-Bon? Katherine? The video tells Ric that the students he dumped here woke him up. Ric shoots the screen. The werewolf Diego tosses him. He turns. I can control it now. Doesn't hurt anymore. Every night, a full moon. Ric didn't realize. Diego doesn't care. Ric pics up the crossbow. Kai runs in and rips Diego's heart out. I'm all heart. Look at this, we're beard bros! Ric shoots Kai. Josie hugs Ric. He saved my life. She confronts him about sending the students here. Ric grabs his machete.

Sebastian brought Lizzie to a grand house. It's yours. Fancy mansion. She holds his hand. There's a blue Cinderella dress. She comes down the stairs to him in a tux.

Kai wakes up. I should've seen that coming. First death's free, Ric. But he didn't expect this. She chained Ric! She didn't want him to stop her getting them all out of here, even if that means partnering up with Kai. Kai appreciates her.

**While Josie has a dark side, she's still a trusting kid and Kai will always choose Kai.

**And Lizzie can't trust Sebastian, either. She'll probably learn that the hard way.

Kai tells her the 3 things they need. He went looking for the Ascendant. Asks her if she has the Bennett blood? She asks what the celestial event is. He doesn't know. But he has nothing but time. She asks if the sand clock would be strong enough to power the Ascendant. It's somewhere in this clearing. She cloaked it. He says you don't trust me, do you? He sets the Ascendant on the ground. Show of good faith. She takes the hourglass out of the backpack. He's impressed.

Sebastian and Lizzie dancing. The house has a ballroom. Her hair looks weird here. She thanks him. This has been the most amazing day of my life. She knows they need to go back to the house. He doesn't want to go back. He wants to remain here and for her to stay.

Kai brought Josie to the hospital. She tells him about Malivore. He hunted genealogical records. A Bennett had donated blood. But Jade is here and drank it. They leave.

Ric wakes up. Josie? Diego wakes up. Is that mine? Weird. Now, where were we? Wendy walks in. Don't kill him yet, D. I want to have a chat. Remember when you put us on trial and sent us here? It's time for your trial, Alaric Saltzman.

Josie wants to get to her dad before the wolf wakes. She has a vial of Bonnie's blood from when they sent the hourglass here. Jade gets to him. Thanks, baby. He freezes Josie. You were right to not trust me. While you've been playing checkers, I've been playing chess. Checkmate.

**Of course Kai made an allegiance. Freeing him would allow someone a chance. Then he'll play vaguely nice if they're amusing.

Kai says the hunger games keep things interesting. They're my followers. Chin up. You're new at conning people. You'll get better at it. Take her to Ric. Don't kill her yet. Make them both suffer. Couldn't have done it without you, kid. He kisses her forehead and leaves.

Sebastian likes the quiet of this world. She says I can't stay. He offers fantasies of European cities and crown jewels. She says you won't age. I will. He wants to turn her into a vampire.

Ric says I can handle the torture. Jade brings Josie. She's okay for now. They've waited 10 years for an explanation.

Ric says what other choice did you leave me? 10 years ago - Ric appeals to Jade to help him understand. This isn't you. The victim is Inez. Why did you rip her throat out? Jade says I wasn't here. Ric shows the button or pin. It's yours. She says go ahead and punish us. You've already made up your mind. She leaves the office. He reaches for the Ascendant.

Not one of you showed any remorse or would even admit what you'd done. I should've killed you. Jade says ballsy. Ric knew they were killers and wouldn't change. Caroline talked him into showing mercy. Jade tells them to check on Kai. Make sure he doesn't leave us behind. Jade offers to tell him what actually happened that night.

**If you're innocent, you'll speak up for yourself.

**It was implied in the previous episode that there would be more than the 3 kids and Sebastian here. Emma and Ric had used the Ascendant whenever a student was an unfixable danger to the world.

Inez invited Jade to a party in the woods. Wendy liked Diego. Inez is happy Jade came. But it was a freak party. Who would get the biggest weirdo to show up? Mystic Falls bullies. Diego attacked them. Ripped an arm off. Windy set a girl on fire. Inez tried to run. Jade found out she's a Ripper. Tackled Inez. Apologized, then fed on her.

The worst moment of my life. Shame, guilt, panic. She shut off her humanity that night. I was screaming for help. You just couldn't hear it. Being here, I've killed Kai, Diego, and Wendy thousands of times. He says he's sorry he didn't recognize the signs. She cuts him loose. Come with me. There's a game I want to play.

Lizzie sitting with Sebastian. I've decided. I can't make this decision yet. She's thought about becoming a vampire. Of course I've thought about it. But I wouldn't be able to have kids. Grow old with someone. That's the point. I don't know yet. I can't make this decision until I'm sure. He was afraid she'd say that. You already drank vampire blood. In the wine. She stands. What have you done? He says what I had to to keep you safe. She runs.

Jade and Ric in the woods. It's hide and seek. Ric says no. She says yes, or I'll hurt Josie. I'll even give you a 5 minutes head start. Survive 24 hours and I'll let Josie live. Ric says fine. Let's play.

Sebastian tries to reason with Lizzie. Please listen. Please. I once cared for a witch who died in front of me. I'm trying to help you because I love you too much. I love you and I won't lose you again, Cassandra. Elizabeth. I meant Elizabeth. She kisses him. And siphons him. He desiccates. I think we should see other people.

Letter left for Jade. Kai Parker screwed us.

Kai ready to activate the Ascendant. But the vial of blood really was just alcohol. I'll be damned. Josie Saltzman screwed me.

**Well, good, Josie wasn't totally dumb here. The blood was probably left in the real world, anyway.

Badly driving a police car. Lizzie with Sebastian in the back. Heading back to Mystic Falls.

Josie frees herself. Phone rings. Who is this? Kai says I was worried sick. Heh. I'm proud of you. She hates him. He asks how the old man is nowadays. She says you're a liar and nothing you say will ever matter to me. He says I called to help you out. There is another way. You need every last bit of the hourglass' power to pull this off.

Jade and Wendy and Diego. Locator spell to find Ric. The map shows he's in the house. No, beneath us in the tunnels.

Ric grabs a sword from the treasure hoard.

Kai says I found a way out of here. She asks how? He says your mom thought she was smarter than me, too. But I punished her and I'll punish you, too. You have to break that clock to use it. To get yourself home, you have to become a monster like me. But you won't remember any of this. Because you won't remember me at all. He's at Malivore. You'll be trapped and alone. He says he can use the change of scenery. Smash that clock in the next few seconds. I'd hate for you to forget the only thing that can save you. Good luck, kiddo.

She smashes the clock.

Kai goes into Malivore.

Lizzie crashes due to Josie taking the dark magic.

A figure climbs out of the pit. Into the Necromancer's cemetery crypt. Son of a bitch, I made it! Necro asks who might you be? You're quite unlike any monster I've encountered. Kai says Buddy, you don't know the half of it.

Next ep - Kai versus Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment