Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2021

#Legacies 3.12 - “I Was Made To Love You” live blog #witches #werewolves #vampires

“I Was Made To Love You”


SUSPICION— Hope’s (Danielle Rose Russell) suspicion is piqued after Wade (guest star Elijah B. Moore) shares some startling news with her. To uncover the secrets of a mysterious artifact, Alaric (Matthew Davis) must work with an enemy from his past. After Ethan (Leo Howard) finds himself in harm’s way, MG (Quincy Fouse) is forced to make a difficult decision. Aria Shahghasemi, Kaylee Bryant, and Ben Levin also star. Michael Allowitz directed the episode written by Brett Matthews (#312). Original airdate 5/13/2021.

Episode 12:

Hope asleep. Landon is not. He sneaks out of bed. Leaves the room. She opens her eyes.

Landon working out with Jed. Bench pressing. Hope wasn't expecting this. Landon doesn't sleep well since Malivore. So he's coping with lifting. They leave for a run. She notices how MUCH weight is on the bar.

Josie asleep. A page blows in the open window. Lizzie apologizing. I'll be gone for a while. But there's something you need to know about Finch. A werewolf.

Ric says Lizzie is on a Wiccan wellness retreat to deal with her control issues. Josie offers to help his research.

Ethan wakes in the daylight. How'd you sleep? Like Old Batman in Dark Knight Returns. Ethan shouldn't feel better this quickly. How is that possible? I should be this side of dead? MG says vampire blood heals people. There's more. I'm not the only vampire at all. There were a dozen in my old class. After what happened to you, I'm through lying. We're partners, and you're about to know everything.

Ric thinks the Necromancer is behind all of this. Thinks he resurrected in our world. She can do a locator spell if there's something that belongs to him. Ric has N's grimnoire. She's a little scared of the book, but not of him. I've got this, Dad. She bleeds on the map and chants. Leads to a funeral home.

Playing the organ. Old lady claps. You play beautifully. He says you're far too kind. She's sorry to keep him. He says take all the time you need. She closes the coffin on her husband. Thank you for everything. If there's nothing else, I'll walk you out. She asks him to lunch. Call my Sophie. Ric and Josie arrive. Ric pulls a crossbow. I'd recognize that voice anywhere. We know who you are.

Hope tells Landon he was lifting 300 pounds. You don't think that's strange? Wade has a theory that you've changed. Landon says I've never felt better, because you and I are good. He's been eating avocados and Landon is allergic to avocadoes. You are not Landon. She puts him to sleep.

Hope knocking on a room. Looking for Lizzie. Cleo says she's off campus. Do you need something? Hope says I know something's wrong with Landon, but I wanted a second opinion. Cleo offers help. Tell me what I can do. Hope doesn't need a witch. She needs the supplies from the tests on Rafael.

Necromancer doesn't know who he is. Or is pretending he doesn't. Says their story is absurd. My name is Ted. I'm a simple man, doing a job. Josie says which happens to be around dead people, so this isn't a coincidence. Ric asks Ted why he's in Mystic Falls. Ted woke a few weeks ago in an ice cream store with no memories. He rebuilt his life. Ric needs the necromancer. Josie can siphon him. You have magic. But bringing Necro out of Ted may not be the best idea. Ric makes Ted hold a live grenade. Josie will put up a shield spell. Ted's freaking out.

Ethan still thinks MG is cool, a super hero. MG says you know the deal. Great power, great responsibility. Ethan wants to be turned! Knew that was coming.

Ted and Josie. Why are you making me do this? Josie says standing up to you feels like personal growth. There's this girl I really like, but there's drama and it all got screwed up. So making you the Lord of Limbo feels like a less impossible fix. He tells her to ask the lady out. What do you have to lose? You must tell her how you feel. I see people in here every day telling their loved ones just that, but they can no longer hear them. Robert sits up! The grenade goes rolling. Ted picks it up and throws it at Robert. The casket closes and contains the blast. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Ted cackles like Necro.

Hope has Landon imprisoned. The barrier only works on supernatural creatures. He says maybe because I used to be a Phoenix, or I'm Malivore's son, or maybe you're right....if there's something wrong with me, i don't want people to get hurt, so test away. Getting a blood sample. He doesn't pull blood out of his arm - it's mud! Malivore mud.

**Landon is a golem!

Ted says I can't raise the dead. You just did. I don't want to! Please respect my decision. Ric wants him to summon DaVinci's ghost. Ted says no. I don't wish to be that person ever again. Ric says people don't change deep down. You're still the guy that laughs when Grandpa blows up. Josie says we'll find another way.

Landon is telling the truth. At least what he believes. Do you love me? Of course I do. It's like I was made to love you. Hope can't think of a method to prove he's Landon.....no, she doesn't want to say it. Landon needs to know what's going on. Hope has a syringe of her blood. Cleo pleads with her to stop. Hope tells him a couple drops on your skin. PLEASE don't inject it. Nothing happens at first. Then he's melting!

Ethan says this is the only way partnering works. MG says we tell Dr. Saltzman the truth. Ethan wants to vamp. MG says you'd have to die. Ethan realizes he can't convince MG. MG says it's not about the powers you gain, it's all the stuff you lose, and I'd feel terrible if you lost because of me. Ethan thanks him for healing him. There's still vampire blood in my system and I know what I'm supposed to do. He stole MG's daylight ring.

Hope asks Cleo to help. Too late for that. Give me your hair tie. Hope ties Landon's arm. Suspects Malivore is using him. Cleo wishes our circumstances were different. Hope tells her to get Ric. Landon's eyes glow. He's up. Doesn't feel anything. I remember everything now, Hope. And I'm not who you think I am. She'll get something sharp. But the barrier keeps her. He says you can't.

**Is it Malivore in there? The I was made to love you line can't be coincidence. This Landon has been the perfect boyfriend since he showed up.
**Either way, we're about to see Hope fight again.

You don't want to hurt me. He wants nothing else. She says you're still Malivore. If you kill me, you trigger my vampire side. I come back stronger than ever. He's counting on it, because he's not Malivore, either.

MG says heroes are supposed to save people, not kill them. You don't deserve a name or a costume. The costume!

Ric and Ted. Ted says you blame me for your current dilemma. Sort of. You truly love this school. The kids, yes. Then we should work together to redeem ourselves. Maybe we're both wrong. Leonardo DaVinci walks in. But there is one complication. Do you speak Italian?

Hope and the Landon thing fighting. Last chance - who or what are you? He says doesn't matter. None of this would be happening if you had just excepted me! Luctus. Written on his collarbone. Proof. You're not Malivore and he didn't make you. I did.

**Yep, golem! If you know fantasy lore well, there are only so many surprises. But who/what animated him? And Hope only sculpted a bust of Landon, not the whole body. Extra had to go into making him a full golem that could simulate Landon well enough to fake everyone out for weeks.

The falls off Mystic Falls. Ethan stands at the edge of the quarry. A body on fire runs across the water. MG tackles him! Ethan helps put him out. Gets him in shade and puts the ring back on his finger. Totally blursome.

You're a golem. Landon didn't know. She knows why he's perfect now. You're a puppet. Someone else is pulling your strings. He says don't do this. She was only trying to make you better.

Jed speaks Italian? No, he's been to Italy on vacation. LOL. Ric tells him to go. Cleo arrives. There's something wrong with Landon. Bring your deadliest weapon. DaVinci knows Cleo! She takes the ax. And leaves and spells the door.

It's been Cleo this whole time! Landon says a collaboration. Hope says game's over. He says why. It's as close to him as you'll ever get to him again. I'm practically immortal. I don't get sick and die like humans do. Landon was human. You were always going to lose him. But it doesn't have to be that way! We can be together forever. She forces her blood into him and he melts into goo. One down, one to go. She turns and Cleo stabs her in the gut! I was just thinking that.

**Aww, don't make Hope a vampire at 17. Let her grow up a little more. But why does Cleo want her stronger? Does she need Hope to be a full tribrid? And if DaVinci knows Cleo, she's hundreds of years old! An immortal Muse of legend.

I thought you were my friend. Cleo has tried. But there's no time for pleasantries. This is how it must be. We're out of time. Hope calls her a monster. Cleo says you know nothing of what I am, what I've seen. Cleo needs her to be able to open the artifact. Cleo is the artifact! Hope frees herself. The hooded guy knocks Cleo out before she can strike.

Red and Ric still stuck. Is there a spell to get us out? A spell to dispell other spells. What do we need? Ted chants Latin. The second thing is a human sacrifice. Ric says you mean me. But Ted stabs himself! You called me Ted! Ted redeems himself.

Josie gets Finch to come talk. I'm sorry what happened with my sister. She was looking after me because she knows how much I like you. I regret not saying that before. Josie asks Finch to come to her dad's school. I could find the courage to come back if you come with me. Finch asks if she's done talking. Yeah. Good. Finch pulls her into a kiss. Sparks literally fall on them. Never happened before.

Ethan and MG. Ethan says I really screwed this up. MG says join the club. I should've listened to Dr. Saltzman in the first place. But I needed a friend so bad I couldn't see he was right. Ethan wouldn't go that far. I needed a friend just as much as you. We'll call it even. No more hero envy. I swear. MG says one problem with that. We aren't friends. We never have be. He compels Ethan to forget it all. You drove out here to think about life. You'll feel better about it in the morning, you'll move on, and never think about harming yourself again. Fall asleep. I'll miss you.

Ric gets to Hope. She says I've got this. It holds up a necklace. She says take off your mask! It's the real Landon! In the flesh.

Next ep - She has a lot of questions. He hasn't been around people in a while. He's seen beating up a teen. Hope asks what's wrong with you?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment